OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

But many now call us Dinosaurs Penny, maybe down the road they will see the light!:laughtwo:

You can tell'em...but ya can't tell'em much.

I live in commercial greenhouse country so lots of old Dutchmen around these parts. We always say about them "Wooden shoes, wooden heads, wooden listen".

Just a quick 11-10 Update;

No picts, will set up better lighting this weekend for those, so more to follow in the next couple days. This update is comparing past cloning verses current and may bore you!;)

I started the bloom booster nutes for the flower gals...PH'ing up now instead of down. On my last grow things started to go south on one of my gals in RDWC about 2 weeks in with the Bloom Boster, which was a White Widow plant, it was the same strain/plant that I culled two gals from my current clone gals in flower if you go back 10-12 pages.

This Widow looks very health but is also a "runt" compared to Hayley and the Kush clones like the mother before her, so I will keep a keen eye out for noticeable changes on her.

The clones are starting to show probes/pubes popping out on the stems.:laughtwo:

I think all 6 will continue but the cloning results are slower than the mothers they came from this go-a-round...I had popping with-in six days the last go so it could be that the temps in the veg tent are lower now than this summers average by 5-10 degrees, or it could be that clones from clones and take longer?

This is the fun time in the flower tent, while I am still not seeing the stretch like I had last go-a -round mostly in RDWC, I am seeing nice main & secondary stem stacking, it is universal through all of the Purple Kush clones which is amazing to me, the size of the plants vary between 4-6 inches in height but I see the same inter node characteristics which is surprising considering I did no training on these.

Hayley is also doing some stacking, but it seems that the main is stacking from the top down instead if just filling in like the Kush clones, its kind of exciting because I think the main cola on this one will be huge, I also note that the pistils are short and cropped compared to the Kush clones which are "Hairy". Hope to have some picts this weekend to show you all what I am talking about.

Thanks for following, things should get more exciting soon!:thanks:

I live in commercial greenhouse country so lots of old Dutchmen around these parts. We always say about them "Wooden shoes, wooden heads, wooden listen".

LOL! :rofl::laughtwo:

I think growing is an art, you, my friend are on the brink and much better adjusted...I am working at getting there, as with many of the others following our grows...through our trials and errors I guarantee you we will help many others down the road for years to come.:thumb:

You have some nice stuff happening Age, you are in your groove...isn't this new found gardening hobby fun?;)

I've had this hobby a few times throughout my life, but this time it's legal... kinda. Im definitely enjoying it and the tasks of being kinda scientific.

Its time for a Miller. Its time for the high life!

Hahahahaha as a Dutch Guy i can really Enjoy This kind of humor :p over the years there were not a lot Dutch Jokes but This one ill remember .

Btw we Changed to regular shoes years ago, but somehow the world see us as tulip eating wooden shoe People hehehehe

Have a wonderfull day guys :)

Oh and Some old Dutch People really know How to grow.

That they do. And around here they do it on a huge scale, mostly vegtables though, no tulips,lol.

The tulips are not very interesting anymore I think :p Well Lets grow like my fellow Dutch have grown before... .

11-12 Update;

I had planned on moving in some extra lighting and take some pictures of the flower room this weekend but didn't find the time so I will try to get that done tomorrow.

I did get a couple quick pictures of the veg tent,

The roots are starting to pop on the clones!

11-12_003.JPG

Once they start hitting the water then the real action will begin...right now they look like living death!:laughtwo:

The Maui babies are looking good, the runt is starting to grow up and it looks like my stem rot issue has went away, its standing tall and all I lost was a couple of the lower fans so it shouldn't have hurt it much.

11-12_005.JPG

The flower room is looking great, I will be doing some backbuilding this week along with some inner defoliation. The winter cold and running the light cycle at night has help me keep the room temps in the lower 70's with lights on and lower 60's with lights off during the day...hoping for some purple to start on the Kush clones in the next couple weeks!:cheer:

:thanks:

11-13 Flower room Update;

I managed to get my flower room cleaned up and sprayed for pests and set up some better lighting for a few pictures today.

This is the Widow clone, she is 40" tall and kind of a chubby bush like her mother, lots of pistils and bud sites developing but she is also slow like her mother, she will probably keep Hayley company towards the end at the rate she grows.

11-13_004.JPG

These are the Kush clones, they range from 45" up to 48" tall and all are developing very nicely, lots of stacking with many competing main cola's, these have me pretty excited as to what the next 4-6 weeks brings!

11-13_023.JPG

11-13_021.JPG

11-13_019.JPG

11-13_017.JPG

11-13_012.JPG

11-13_007.JPG

11-13_003.JPG

Finally... Hayley, at 51" tall and she is also starting to stack and develop a nice looking main cola!

11-13_025.JPG

11-13_026.JPG

11-13_027.JPG

11-13_030.JPG

As you can see in the pictures her stretch is mostly the top cola but it is really starting to build, good thing she has a stocky trunk building to hold that main cola up!

I will add some updates in the next couple days of the back-building and defoliation that I plan to do, Hayley will get spared but the Kush clones won't!:slide:

:thanks: :passitleft:

I've also got a White Widow clone in soil at about the same stage as yours and it too is very slow maturing.

Haley's looking spectacular. Wasn't long ago we were all pissin down both legs when you found the seeds.

I've also got a White Widow clone in soil at about the same stage as yours and it too is very slow maturing.

Haley's looking spectacular. Wasn't long ago we were all pissin down both legs when you found the seeds.

My WW's are s-l-o-w also. Vegged for six weeks, day 10 post flip, still no pre-sex pistils. Seeds are female, Ovums are showing - just no pistils yet. My other five strains are developing actual flowers @ same age. Anyone else experiencing same?

Wow haley is looking great otm.. what a plant!! Love her structure. Such nice healthy plants in your garden man!
Well of course his plants are healthy! He's been growing since dinosaurs roamed the earth. :rofl:

LOL! I am still pissin down mine...and its not from age...its going to be hard to resist the temptation to sample!:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom