OMM's Social Network Grow

Apologies 420Girl, my horns have been showing lately. I promise to behave cause I have a funny feeling I was part of the conversation. We don't make your job easy, for sure...lol..When OMM peeks through, he is gonna be like what the hell has been going here?

:kiss::oops::sorry:

Sorry 420 Girl and OMM. I will do my best to control myself in the future. We just seem to have a lot of fun here and sometimes it does get out of control.

Love OMM's journal and everyone that visits!

Alright, guys and gals, at the risk of sounding like a mother wagging her finger, please try to keep the discussion on topic and appropriate. It started to get a bit out of hand there and I had to do some clean up.

Sorry I had to hijack your thread for a sec, OMM! I felt a public service announcement would be better than just a pm this time. ;)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

:Namaste:

Thank You 420 Girl. :bravo: When I do go to sleep, my friends do get a bit out of hand. I don't even want to know what was said. If you had to clean things up, it must have been pretty bad. I do love them all. They just get carried away. Thanks again. :love:

A hush comes into the room, the anxiety of waiting for your father to come home and decide what your punishment might be hangs in the air, like the lingering smoke emitted from a lit joint left to burn itself out.

Wait till OMM wakes up.

I too apologize for being a bit comfy in OMM's crib when he's not home/grace

Apologies 420Girl, my horns have been showing lately. I promise to behave cause I have a funny feeling I was part of the conversation. We don't make your job easy, for sure...lol..When OMM peeks through, he is gonna be like what the hell has been going here?

No joke Queen! Whats been going on? I feel like I just woke up from one of those hangovers and cant remember a thing that happened. :smokin::smokin:

:kiss::oops::sorry:

Sorry 420 Girl and OMM. I will do my best to control myself in the future. We just seem to have a lot of fun here and sometimes it does get out of control.

Love OMM's journal and everyone that visits!

I might have known.....you had a hand in whatever went on in here! I'll deal with you later.......:rofl:

A hush comes into the room, the anxiety of waiting for your father to come home and decide what your punishment might be hangs in the air, like a lit joint.

Wait till OMM wakes up.

I too apologize for being a bit comfy in OMM's crib when he's not home/grace

Daddy is home now! You too! Grace !!!:hippy: I'll talk to you too later! :straightface::straightface:

Alright, guys and gals, at the risk of sounding like a mother wagging her finger, please try to keep the discussion on topic and appropriate. It started to get a bit out of hand there and I had to do some clean up.

Sorry I had to hijack your thread for a sec, OMM! I felt a public service announcement would be better than just a pm this time. ;)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

:Namaste:

LOL.....

OOOooOOooooOOOOoooo....you guys are in trooooouble! :rofl:

Wow makes me wonder what really went on in here lol glad I wasn't involved hehe I got comatoasted and got lost on the interwebs :tokin:

Hi All Here is the Picture Up date that I promised on the 24th.

The LEDs have been turned up to full blast and I've lowered them a bit too.

Here is how the tent looks now.

datent.JPG

First up are the HPS girls.

Here's the NYCD

1nycd.JPG

The Medi-Bomb1

2medibomp.JPG

The AK 47

3ak47.JPG

The AK48

4ak48.JPG

The PE

5pe.JPG

The SAGE

6sage.JPG

Part Two Coming up, the LED Girls :yummy:

Wow makes me wonder what really went on in here lol glad I wasn't involved hehe I got comatoasted and got lost on the interwebs :tokin:

Cool K-Frat......That's what I did too....except I went to sleep......we were not involved. :Namaste:

Thanks Pops, I couldn't let that line go to waste, it was my Robin Williams moment, never know what's going to be splat out/I respect your grow journal and you. Speaking of grow journal, you've been hard at work on your new lights and set up, and some of us were just siting around, someone found your smoke, CF had the lighter, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom