OMM's Social Network Grow

Thanks Pops, I couldn't let that line go to waste, it was my Robin Williams moment, never know what's going to be splat out/I respect your grow journal and you. Speaking of grow journal, you've been hard at work on your new lights and set up, and some of us were just siting around, someone found your smoke, CF had the lighter, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Grace. :love: Well it was a good line! Love Robin Williams too. Thanks Grace..I know you do. Girl your right, I've put in a bit of work on it.

CF always has the lighter! :circle-of-love:

I totally agree. They are looking awesome. And you got a pic of the PE for the Kid!

Thanks for doing an HPS/LED side by side! I love seeing comparisons.

Thanks Heirloom! So far in my eyes the HPS is doing better...however.....now that the the LEDs are turned all the way up and are closer..I think the LEDs with catch up.
The two PEs and Med-Bomb1s look pretty close already. :high-five:

Oh, your pictures of the HPS is great, the plants really really healthy and bushy, waiting on the LED pictures, so much work you've been up to young man/grace

Thanks Grace......I think it's all the Ensure I've been drinking.:yahoo:

Drive bye Pop's. Hope you loving them new lights. Plants are looking great lots of nice sites for some big colas. I still like the looks of that NYCD plant. And Medi Bomb is a pretty plant. Another thing I didn't realize, your water. Thats a bummer you can't throw a small R/O unit on. Water can be costy and a royal pain just to have to go get. Hey if they have any food warehouses out there maybe you can get acouple food grade 55 gallon barrels for rain water. That's what I did back in Arkansas. I had some nasty well water for sure. Love the lites. You got the best of both worlds going there. Bummer here neither Moby Dick seed grew. But I haven't giving up on it yet.
Well Keepem Green my Friend.

Hey Queen and everyone else. Yes that is a glue of some sort depending on a lot of alternatives they use it I believe it is called dermis. It is actually a skin transplant, supposed to work great, wish I could have had that.

I apologize I havent felt well and been in bed much of the week. A new bug going around, just what I needed. Great News My son got full and exclusive custody of his 4 year old, im so excited I could bust... well better not do that I am trying to stay out of hospitals not trying to get back in.:Namaste:

Hope everyone has had a great week so far. :peace:

I am glad you are off that liquid diet and I am sure you are too. You and my bf are just alike, neither of you can sit still. It really pissed me off with him but that is just the way he is. I can tell now that he is a terrible patient. His stomach is just now trying to go back to normal after being black and blue. They put some type of glue on him to close it with, I never saw that before. But then I haven't had surgery other than 3 c sections over 20 years ago.

Anyhoo, of course we care and worry about you. I have to thank OMM for pulling me into his journal or I prolly would've never met you. Glad you're back and sending healing vibes your way.

Drive bye Pop's. Hope you loving them new lights. Plants are looking great lots of nice sites for some big colas. I still like the looks of that NYCD plant. And Medi Bomb is a pretty plant. Another thing I didn't realize, your water. Thats a bummer you can't throw a small R/O unit on. Water can be costy and a royal pain just to have to go get. Hey if they have any food warehouses out there maybe you can get acouple food grade 55 gallon barrels for rain water. That's what I did back in Arkansas. I had some nasty well water for sure. Love the lites. You got the best of both worlds going there. Bummer here neither Moby Dick seed grew. But I haven't giving up on it yet.
Well Keepem Green my Friend.

Hey Sprout! I am loving these lights. Yep the water is a pain in the butt. Been getting water since I started growing way back when. The NYCD is a beauty..you don't have to do anything to it either. Branches all by it's self. I've seen one Medi Bomb finish and she a bomb. Grows like crazy.
Man, that's a shame about your Moby Dick girls. Usually they just pop right up.
Good idea about the rain barrels.....when the Volcano on the big island blows this way, I would have to cover them up...to much ash in the air. I should learn much about the lights this grow.

You keep em green to Old Friend! :peace:

Hey Queen and everyone else. Yes that is a glue of some sort depending on a lot of alternatives they use it I believe it is called dermis. It is actually a skin transplant, supposed to work great, wish I could have had that.

I apologize I havent felt well and been in bed much of the week. A new bug going around, just what I needed. Great News My son got full and exclusive custody of his 4 year old, im so excited I could bust... well better not do that I am trying to stay out of hospitals not trying to get back in.:Namaste:

Hope everyone has had a great week so far. :peace:

Hi seagem. Well, phooey, sorry you caught the bug. Sure doesn't help you.

That is just great about your son! Justice prevails! Good for him and good for all the work you did to help him. :love:

I would tell you to take it easy...doesn't work, but do try to take it easy. :love:

OMM

First let me say sorry. I think it was my post that started things sliding downhill so sorry about that!

Second, I wrote out a story about my last visit to the big island. After I read it I realized how crazy I was/am and decided not to post it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Third, So glad the lights are up to 100% now its fair!! even though the LED girls are almost there. Speaking of the LED girls something is up, too much water or nitrogen, not sure maybe both.

now I have to find the rules of the forum ... can we only talk about cannabis?

oh I'am sure I had something to do with the censorship thing myself and for that I must apologise to you OMM:peace: dont realy know what it was though:hmmmm:
anyway your girls are looking sweet on both sides:thumb:
geuss I,ll watch what I say from know on as soon as I figure out what that was :)

Plants are looking outstanding. Very healthy! The LED light plants will catch up I am sure.

Really like the idea of using rainwater. That is crazy that the volacano is still erupting! Seems like a great way to get water and cover up when the volcano ashe comes.

Glad I am still here!!
:circle-of-love:

OMM

First let me say sorry. I think it was my post that started things sliding downhill so sorry about that!

Second, I wrote out a story about my last visit to the big island. After I read it I realized how crazy I was/am and decided not to post it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Third, So glad the lights are up to 100% now its fair!! even though the LED girls are almost there. Speaking of the LED girls something is up, too much water or nitrogen, not sure maybe both.

now I have to find the rules of the forum ... can we only talk about cannabis?

High Buckshot ! If you hadn't told me I would never have known. I didn't get to see your post. Must have been a good one...or bad.

The 0G18 is the only one that has shown any problems. It is like the AK47 and 48 were. I did water them once, that was last night. I've been using Happy Frog for years. First time I've seen stuff like this. They did just ban it from the islands 2 weeks ago. I'm using Black Gold for the 2 Medi-Bomb1s and they look good.

I'll watch them all for sure. The two chem dawgs have sprouted.

We can talk about damn near anything...you must have gone a bit overboard. It's over anyway. :high-five:

oh I'am sure I had something to do with the censorship thing myself and for that I must apologise to you OMM:peace: dont realy know what it was though:hmmmm:
anyway your girls are looking sweet on both sides:thumb:
geuss I,ll watch what I say from know on as soon as I figure out what that was :)

Who knows Buddy...it's history now! :circle-of-love:

Plants are looking outstanding. Very healthy! The LED light plants will catch up I am sure.

Really like the idea of using rainwater. That is crazy that the volacano is still erupting! Seems like a great way to get water and cover up when the volcano ashe comes.

Glad I am still here!!

Thanks C F. Me two about the rainwater. I can' remember when the volcano wasn't erupting. For sure as long as I've been here. If it really erupts...it's good bye cruel world!

Glad your still here too Bud....wink! :bravo:

Hey there Buddy. I just did a little research on volcanic ash. Almost all articles say it is good for gardens and soil. Ash has a dehydrating effect on insects, so it is a great bug repellent. Several plant fertilizers are actually made out of it because it contains several necessary nutrients. It can also allow your soil to hold water for longer encouraging good soil bacteria. I would not cover the barrels at all.

Volcano ash could be good for gardens

Singing in the Ash
Just singing in the Ash
My plants are so happy
I'm smoking some hash.

Ok its corny!

Hey there Buddy. I just did a little research on volcanic ash. Almost all articles say it is good for gardens and soil. Ash has a dehydrating effect on insects, so it is a great bug repellent. Several plant fertilizers are actually made out of it because it contains several nessessary nutrients. It can also allow your soil to hold water for longer encouraging good soil bacteria. I would not cover the barrels at all.

Singing in the Ash
Just singing in the Ash
My plants are so happy
I'm smoking some hash.

Ok its corny!

That's really great research CF. However it is really bad for me to breath with my messed up lungs and many others......we have Televised VOG warnings and people are hospitalized every time it blows this way. .Hope it doesn't hit us when you are here!

Good for growing, but not for breathing. You'll see all kinds of volcanic rock here. All the islands are old volcanoes.
That's why everything grows so fast and big here. You'll be amazed, house plants where you are, are trees here! Sorry if I took the wind out of your sails. :smokin:

now I know why we got in trouble, we were talking about Don Ho

That's really great research CF. However it is really bad for me to breath with my messed up lungs and many others......we have Televised VOG warnings and people are hospitalized every time it blows this way. .Hope it doesn't hit us when you are here!

Good for growing, but not for breathing. You'll see all kinds of volcanic rock here. All the islands are old volcanoes.
That's why everything grows so fast and big here. You'll be amazed, house plants where you are, are trees here! Sorry if I took the wind out of your sails. :smokin:

I wouldn't want to breathe it either. No way! Just like I would not breath Tiny Bubbles!!:rofl:

Can't wait to see the big plants! I am making my own Lai out of some killer leaf and bud!

Back
Top Bottom