OMM's Social Network Grow

Yep I guess the meds are working very well, How did I go from Critical to WW I'll never know.:rofl:

yes hard to keep me down, I have already been working on the custody stuff. She got a bench warrant yesterday issued. I contacted the Indian court about her service of papers and they know she's in jail. But the court clerk told me not to worry the judge has things under control. I took that to mean I did not have to file any further petitions to the court. WooooHoooo.

As far as how long I will be on liquid diet, I was able to break it yesterday when my regular doctor told me to keep it to soft foods.
Last surgery took few (3) months to feel better, I am hurting more this time. they really did a fine job. I will be checking in the evenings, as it is pretty calm around here then and Im hoping I can retain more.
Glad to be back. Thank you all for making me feel like family. :circle-of-love:

yep i guess the meds are working very well, how did i go from critical to ww i'll never know.:rofl:

Yes hard to keep me down, i have already been working on the custody stuff. She got a bench warrant yesterday issued. I contacted the indian court about her service of papers and they know she's in jail. But the court clerk told me not to worry the judge has things under control. I took that to mean i did not have to file any further petitions to the court. Woooohoooo.

As far as how long i will be on liquid diet, i was able to break it yesterday when my regular doctor told me to keep it to soft foods.
Last surgery took few (3) months to feel better, i am hurting more this time. They really did a fine job. I will be checking in the evenings, as it is pretty calm around here then and im hoping i can retain more.

welcome back!!!

I'm on the edge of my seat OMM. You are a hell of a guy. :bravo:

Well, thanks Heirloom:thanks:

I actually met one more lady like that.....she was one of my son's boss..I had known her for a while and we were friends, one night I took her home. The next morning I got her and her kids to clean the place up. She had money, so this time it was just laziness. The rest of her place was clean. I had dinner at her Restaurant a few weeks later and she came over and thanked me. My date and I got a free meal out of it. The restraint just ran her ragged. She talked to my son about too. She started taking a day off a week too. :bravo:

Well, thanks Heirloom:thanks:

I actually met one more lady like that.....she was one of my son's boss..I had known her for a while and we were friends, one night I took her home. The next morning I got her and her kids to clean the place up. She had money, so this time it was just laziness. The rest of her place was clean. I had dinner at her Restaurant a few weeks later and she came over and thanked me. My date and I got a free meal out of it. The restraint just ran her ragged. She talked to my son about too. She started taking a day off a week too. :bravo:

I had a friend like that, married to a surgeon till he died 7 years ago. Even when he was alive the beautiful hugh home was filled with clutter and dust, she was drinking alot, didn't get out of bed till after he got home, he did groceries, he was lucky if dinner was waiting for him when he got home, poor guy dropped dead of a heart attack inbetween surgeries/no one could find him anywhere, he said he wasn't feeling well, he was finally found locked in a bathroom, he'd been dead at least one hour, they had every available dr and nurse in there trying to revive him for over an hour/he was 55 years old/the heart attack was called a Widow Maker, he smoked, worked too hard, and tried to please everyone. The strangest thing happened the night before he died, S and I stopped in to say hello to his stepson who had just come home from Iraq on a 2 wk leave, he had just arrived at around noon that day. I just happened to have my camera on me and I took the last picture of my friend Linda, her husband and their son dressed in his fatigues, less then 12 hours later he was dead/grace

OMM, do you think you'll try cloning some of these beauties, since you are going to do a long run, and by the looks of it they are very healthy specimens to take from, if I remember you mentioned that you hadn't tried cloning as of yet. I'd like to see you clone some please. Looks like you're gonna hit over 5,000 likes on this journal alone/grace:circle-of-love:

Hi my friend Grace. Sorry to say, I probably wont. I sill have over 120 different strains to grow and usually more than one seed each. THsea does allot of cloning of my girls, so maybe he wil do a "How to" on it.

From what my Doctor told me yesterday...in no uncertain terms...that if I don't start taking better care of myself, I wont be around to grow them at all. If fact his Intern just called and reminded me of how to take my meds. My lungs are a mess. He even threated to put me on oxygen ! I can just see me blowing myself up smoking a joint.
One of them has a anti-depressant in it and I already take one...so I may go out happy.

Seriously, I am going to do just as he tells me......I'm not ready to go yet. :circle-of-love:

What, Librarian?? I wanna learn to read goodly. :) Teach me the many much ways of word reading.

It's easy....go to the bookstore, look in the children's part and look for a book with big pictures in it and has the BIG letters....that's the alphabet. Just practice then. :Namaste:

Yep I guess the meds are working very well, How did I go from Critical to WW I'll never know.:rofl:

yes hard to keep me down, I have already been working on the custody stuff. She got a bench warrant yesterday issued. I contacted the Indian court about her service of papers and they know she's in jail. But the court clerk told me not to worry the judge has things under control. I took that to mean I did not have to file any further petitions to the court. WooooHoooo.

As far as how long I will be on liquid diet, I was able to break it yesterday when my regular doctor told me to keep it to soft foods.
Last surgery took few (3) months to feel better, I am hurting more this time. they really did a fine job. I will be checking in the evenings, as it is pretty calm around here then and Im hoping I can retain more.

You are Family seagem:love:

You'll notice it's not just me that cares for you. Lots of us worry about you! Weather you realize it are not your part of the 420 family. :clap:
You didn't have to tell me you were working on custody stuff. Glad the Judge has it under control now.
I was kind of thinking about just what you were saying anyway....because of your meds! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seagem do slow down....get well..then you can knock em dead! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom