OMM's Social Network Grow

Thank you OMM & jandre2K3,

Yep they make me very scatter brained. Im glad Im home too, the hospital was okay until yesterday when they told me I could go home. liquid diet, looking like I'll be getting some of the Ensure too. Even with the phenergan they make me sick and nauseous.

Might not be to into the journals today, need to get some rest since the hospital. They let my machine beep for well over 45 minutes, then they cam in and took me off everything. Had nothing for pain for about 5 hours and then they finally sent in some pain meds.

Im glad your getting your room fixed. Im going to try some seeds a wonderful friend gave me...
Your plants are looking great, how did the Critical do out side with the storms?

Have some fun today and be good. :thumb:
Hello seagem. I'm to new here to know you, but hopefully you get to feeling a lot better soon! Welcome back. :peace:

Well Been home now for about 6 hours or so. They have me on loratabs. I sure don't like they way they make me feel.
Well just wanted you to know I'll be checking in on some of you this week.
I recently attended one

Welcome Home Sea/ I've been waiting to hear how you're doing, I'm glad you're home, take it easy, and speak at you soon/grace:circle-of-love:

Hope its not too late to sub into this action !! Saw the first page pics, havent filtered through the other 49 pages, but that WhiteWidow looks awesome ! Cant wait to see the results.

HEY OMM, this is the new kid I mentioned before, he needs some of your sage advice, tell him to show you his foot/:thumb:

Thank you OMM & jandre2K3,

Yep they make me very scatter brained. Im glad Im home too, the hospital was okay until yesterday when they told me I could go home. liquid diet, looking like I'll be getting some of the Ensure too. Even with the phenergan they make me sick and nauseous.

Might not be to into the journals today, need to get some rest since the hospital. They let my machine beep for well over 45 minutes, then they cam in and took me off everything. Had nothing for pain for about 5 hours and then they finally sent in some pain meds.

Im glad your getting your room fixed. Im going to try some seeds a wonderful friend gave me...
Your plants are looking great, how did the Critical do out side with the storms?

Have some fun today and be good. :thumb:
:love::love::love:

Hi Young Lady.....with the pain damn near everywhere. :love:They sure haven't been kind to you, that's for sure. Letting you go without meds is just cruel. A Pox on them. :smokin:

The room is finished now and going strong. Will have some pictures up later tonight.

Your meds are working now.....I didn't have a Critical outside...It was a White Widow and she was chopped already. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck with your seeds. I'm not about to say...take it easy.....I know you wont!:blushsmile:

Just drink your Ensure and get well. No typing...no nothing! :green_heart:

Hope its not too late to sub into this action !! Saw the first page pics, havent filtered through the other 49 pages, but that WhiteWidow looks awesome ! Cant wait to see the results.

A big Welcome DephOne ! Never too late...my journals tend to be a bit long.....your right on time. As you read through you will see the White Widow harvest! Was nice. Hope you enjoy my journal! :thanks:

HEY OMM, this is the new kid I mentioned before, he needs some of your sage advice, tell him to show you his foot/:thumb:

Hi Grace! I will do what I can of course.......I have seen that foot! Ouch! :Rasta:

LOL. He's a good kid. Everyone pile on his journal. He could use all the help!

Hey Heirloom. Promise I'll be over to see him, got a little business to finish here first. Thanks! :high-five:

A LED Group Update !

The LEDs Hanging....in this configuration they cover a big area.

LED8.JPG

The Wild Thai.....is starting to move now,

wildthai8.JPG

The PE is getting there!
peled.JPG

The Beautiful OG18

og185.JPG

The Medi-Bomb 1 seems to like it's new home.

medibomled.JPG

The Beautiful Lucy.

lucy62.JPG

The Afghan Kush.

agkush.JPG

A Group Shot!

LEDGRP.JPG

Back with the HPS Girls in a few. :high-five:

The HPS Girls

hpsgrp.JPG

The Little SAGE

sage20.JPG

The NYCD

nycd17.JPG

The Medi-Bomb1

med-bomb.JPG

The AK48 Looking good.

ak4823.JPG

The AK47....The biggest girl of them all so far

ak4714.JPG

The whole tent

tentall.JPG

Sorry I missed the little PE on the HPS side.

end

:circle-of-love::thumb:So OMM, were these plants all planted at same time? Are you doing a comparison grow? cause one side looks bigger then other right now/grace

Oh, forgot to mention, excellent setups, great work, plants are very very nice.:goodjob:

NICE lights!! wish I had a tent I could STEP INTO! I'd never come out! The plants look awesome, OMM.

I am kinda disappointed ,though. No one at all got my Spinal Tap reference. I'm go be an old fogey, now.

Hi jandre! Yep...the Spinal Tap reference went right by me....nothing new for me though.:Rasta:

I think about putting a chair in there...it's air conditioned! :Namaste:

:circle-of-love::thumb:So OMM, were these plants all planted at same time? Are you doing a comparison grow? cause one side looks bigger then other right now/grace

Oh, forgot to mention, excellent setups, great work, plants are very very nice.:goodjob:

These are girls I've been vegging in the bedroom. No they were not planted at the same time.

It is a comparison grow. Each side has a Medi-Bomb 1 that were started the same day. There is also a PE on each side that were also started at the same time. Once the Wild Thai is about 2.5 feet high she will go out side.

Looking at things right now...I can see me adding new girls occasionally too. I think this will be a long grow broken into many parts.....other wise no one could read the whole thing. Going to be a long good ride I hope!

I could not have done this without my Buddy THsea! :cheer:

NICE lights!! wish I had a tent I could STEP INTO! I'd never come out! The plants look awesome, OMM.

I am kinda disappointed ,though. No one at all got my Spinal Tap reference. I'm go be an old fogey, now.

Spinal who?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom