OMM's Social Network Grow

Hey Pop's just driving thru and lookie here.............................. Damn now that sweet. I love the setup Pop's. Now I know you'll do what your capable of. Man that NYCD looks like the makings of a pretty little bush. Pop's I'm happy for ya. I hope all this works and keeps the utilities manageable. I always wanted to try that Thai. I've been alittle gunshy of anything that took too long to flower out with all the problems I've been having, but they seem ironed out for now, knock on Wood.
Me and Miss J were just talking, 'well I was anyways', about AK-47. I've still got a Cripit going and I'm shopping for a father to makes afew seeds with. Got to be something fairly easy to clone and has the kick of the Mule. Cripit has the speed. IGG grew acouple of the Cripits but the one he got seemed to take alot longer to flowerthan mine did. I did have 2 differnet phenos, one did take acouple weeks longer. Hey you got it going on now. Keepem Green My Friend. Oh Hello from Miss J.

The Story Continues...............................................................................More PWP

I did allot of research in the base Library for my OE work. This was way before the internet started. There was this little Librarian there and we flirted sometimes. I went to a PWP dance one night and there she was. Well, what do you know? We talked and danced and had a good time and she asked if I wanted to go to her place. Well, of course I did!
She had the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen.

Went we got to her apartment, she did not turn on the lights and she led to the bedroom.
After we did our thing, we went to sleep. We both had to work the next day and got up early. As I went into the living room......I stopped dead in my tracks.....I had never seen anything like this before in my life!

There was no furniture at all. What there was, was trash at least a foot deep! In front of the TV were two children laying on all this rubble asleep. A boy maybe 5 years old and a girl that looked like a 6 year old. I didn't move, I just stared.

Then my brain came to life and I realized what I was seeing. 2 children left alone, while their mother went to a dance. The mother never cleaned at all!

The Librarian came in and asked if I wanted something to eat! NO! I wanted to get out of there! I couldn't imagine what that would be like. She walked me to the door and I left.

I fought with myself all day. I even went to the office and talked it over with my OE crew.
Should I call and report her? We talked about it all day. Right and wrong. In the end I did nothing. We decided that we would all go talk to her at the Library, so away we went to the Library.
Before we left, we found an agency that would help with baby sitting at no cost. She made very little money. We arranged for her to get food stamps to help out. We also found out that she was not receiving any child support from her ex-husband, He was in the Army and the next day, the Major called his commanding officer and arranged that child support would be taken out of his pay as an allotment and sent to her or he would be
Court marshaled. Now she had a baby sitter and money coming in.
She was in tears when I saw her the next day and kept thanking me over and over. I never dated her again.

The story continues...................................................................................A monster OE event.

Hey Pop's just driving thru and lookie here.............................. Damn now that sweet. I love the setup Pop's. Now I know you'll do what your capable of. Man that NYCD looks like the makings of a pretty little bush. Pop's I'm happy for ya. I hope all this works and keeps the utilities manageable. I always wanted to try that Thai. I've been alittle gunshy of anything that took too long to flower out with all the problems I've been having, but they seem ironed out for now, knock on Wood.
Me and Miss J were just talking, 'well I was anyways', about AK-47. I've still got a Cripit going and I'm shopping for a father to makes afew seeds with. Got to be something fairly easy to clone and has the kick of the Mule. Cripit has the speed. IGG grew acouple of the Cripits but the one he got seemed to take alot longer to flowerthan mine did. I did have 2 differnet phenos, one did take acouple weeks longer. Hey you got it going on now. Keepem Green My Friend. Oh Hello from Miss J.

Hey Sprout! Good to see you old friend. Thanks.....I think I planned this one well...we will see. Both NYCD I've grown look just like that one...a good bush. If you can work out the time, that Wild Thai is killer smoke. No joke. Both the AK47 and 8 are really looking good. The Ak47 is a fast grower and is taking off. Have yet to try a Cripit...I saw IGG's though.
Thanks for the encouragement old Buddy....Hi to Miss J, :Namaste:

you know thats one of those movies that I've always ment to see, just never have my freinds talk about it just never watched it Slapshot is another one
NICE lights!! wish I had a tent I could STEP INTO! I'd never come out! The plants look awesome, OMM.

I am kinda disappointed ,though. No one at all got my Spinal Tap reference. I'm go be an old fogey, now.

you know what you did was great on both sides, even if the place was a mess. if childrens services saw that they would have snatched those kids up in a newyork second. that would have devistated both her and her kids. mess or not I bet she was just overwhelmed with things going around her and a chance to get out was probabley rare.
I bet she loved her kids and they loved her too not thinking that a mess was anything but normal. and to be seperated from their mother, well you know:circle-of-love:
The Story Continues……….......……........………………………………………….More PWP

I did allot of research in the base Library for my OE work. This was way before the internet started. There was this little Librarian there and we flirted sometimes. I went to a PWP dance one night and there she was. Well, what do you know? We talked and danced and had a good time and she asked if I wanted to go to her place. Well, of course I did!
She had the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen.

Went we got to her apartment, she did not turn on the lights and she led to the bedroom.
After we did our thing, we went to sleep. We both had to work the next day and got up early. As I went into the living room……I stopped dead in my tracks…..I had never seen anything like this before in my life!

There was no furniture at all. What there was, was trash at least a foot deep! In front of the TV were two children laying on all this rubble asleep. A boy maybe 5 years old and a girl that looked like a 6 year old. I didn't move, I just stared.

Then my brain came to life and I realized what I was seeing. 2 children left alone, while their mother went to a dance. The mother never cleaned at all!

The Librarian came in and asked if I wanted something to eat! NO! I wanted to get out of there! I couldn't imagine what that would be like. She walked me to the door and I left.

I fought with myself all day. I even went to the office and talked it over with my OE crew.
Should I call and report her? We talked about it all day. Right and wrong. In the end I did nothing. We decided that we would all go talk to her at the Library, so away we went to the Library.
Before we left, we found an agency that would help with baby sitting at no cost. She made very little money. We arranged for her to get food stamps to help out. We also found out that she was not receiving any child support from her ex-husband, He was in the Army and the next day, the Major called his commanding officer and arranged that child support would be taken out of his pay as an allotment and sent to her or he would be
Court marshaled. Now she had a baby sitter and money coming in.
She was in tears when I saw her the next day and kept thanking me over and over. I never dated her again.

The story continues……………………….................................….....……………A monster OE event.

OldMedMan, I have got to hand it to you. You're a stand-up guy. What you did for her is beyond amazing. I actually got misty eyed reading the kindness and support that poured out of you and the team. You took a woman in a fookt up situation that saw no hope of help, and brought her back to a status in her own life where she could at least tread water. Highly commendable, my friend. I'm even more glad to know you.

NICE lights!! wish I had a tent I could STEP INTO! I'd never come out! The plants look awesome, OMM.

I am kinda disappointed ,though. No one at all got my Spinal Tap reference. I'm go be an old fogey, now.

LoL!!! I got the reference!!! HA!! I thought that was hillarious!! Why don't you make a 11 a 10?!! I honestly laughed when I read it!!:rofl:

you know thats one of those movies that I've always ment to see, just never have my freinds talk about it just never watched it Slapshot is another one

Eh! Tap was OK. Slap-shot is great....esp. if you have played any hockey. I have the 3rd one in the series...haven't watched it yet.

Hey there buddy! That really shows your charactor how you handled the situation with the librarian. I feel so sorry for single mothers. Children at that age require so much attention. I do not know how single women or men can do it. To have a full time job and raise children is a tough thing to do. I am glad you were able to get the dead beat dad to pay his support. Good for the children. I sure hope the mom got her sh#t together. You went beyond the call of duty. What a great way to help someone!
:circle-of-love:

you know what you did was great on both sides, even if the place was a mess. if childrens services saw that they would have snatched those kids up in a newyork second. that would have devistated both her and her kids. mess or not I bet she was just overwhelmed with things going around her and a chance to get out was probabley rare.
I bet she loved her kids and they loved her too not thinking that a mess was anything but normal. and to be seperated from their mother, well you know:circle-of-love:

Well, that was the thing. I know exactly what you are talking about and that was the argument going on in my head. That's why I went to the office to talk things over. I did not want to ruin her life, but didn't want her kids to be raised that way. We kinda looked at it in an OE way.....what could be done. We made allot of calls that day and learned much. I think what we did was right. I know it woke her up and she changed. I haven't talked about "A Significant Moment", yet, but that is when people can make changes and they stay changed. I saw her many times later in the Library and she was happy.

OldMedMan, I have got to hand it to you. You're a stand-up guy. What you did for her is beyond amazing. I actually got misty eyed reading the kindness and support that poured out of you and the team. You took a woman in a fookt up situation that saw no hope of help, and brought her back to a status in her own life where she could at least tread water. Highly commendable, my friend. I'm even more glad to know you.

Thanks jandre. She was just like you said in a fk"d up mess. I knew my OE friends would have ideas. They went beyond the call on this one. We found out many things that day...and ....we had no computers to help us. Guess you've figured out the OE office was family too. It wasn't just me Buddy!

was the librarian any good?:)

Hey there buddy! That really shows your charactor how you handled the situation with the librarian. I feel so sorry for single mothers. Children at that age require so much attention. I do not know how single women or men can do it. To have a full time job and raise children is a tough thing to do. I am glad you were able to get the dead beat dad to pay his support. Good for the children. I sure hope the mom got her sh#t together. You went beyond the call of duty. What a great way to help someone!

Hi CF ! It wasn't just me man...it was all of us. :high-five:

You being an old Marine...knows what it means when one commander talks to another about one of his men being a dead beat! Problem fixed on the spot! HooRaaa! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did she have those librarian glasses and the librarian fishnet stockings that come up to about 3 inches from her skirt bottom. Did this librarian wear a thong? Did you librarian fingers feel good against your body? Come on OMM!! Fish Cake wants to know. And I do too!!

Did she have those librarian glasses and the librarian fishnet stockings that come up to about 3 inches from her skirt bottom. Did this librarian wear a thong? Did you librarian fingers feel good against your body? Come on OMM!! Fish Cake wants to know. And I do too!!

No! you lechers this time I am not feeding your Horny! :icon_roll:trance:

These are girls I've been vegging in the bedroom. No they were not planted at the same time.

It is a comparison grow. Each side has a Medi-Bomb 1 that were started the same day. There is also a PE on each side that were also started at the same time. Once the Wild Thai is about 2.5 feet high she will go out side.

Looking at things right now...I can see me adding new girls occasionally too. I think this will be a long grow broken into many parts.....other wise no one could read the whole thing. Going to be a long good ride I hope!

I could not have done this without my Buddy THsea! :cheer:

OMM, do you think you'll try cloning some of these beauties, since you are going to do a long run, and by the looks of it they are very healthy specimens to take from, if I remember you mentioned that you hadn't tried cloning as of yet. I'd like to see you clone some please. Looks like you're gonna hit over 5,000 likes on this journal alone/grace:circle-of-love:

did she have sexy shoes on and did she undo her hair from a bun and it all flowed across the pillow?please tell me I just saw grace in combat boots !ooooh aah ooh

Back
Top Bottom