OMM's Social Network Grow

Those must be very powerful lights. I am surprised to hear that LED's must be so far away from the plants. I always thought that with thier low heat plants could even touch the lights with no problem. They sure look bright for only 20% power.
Sounds like they will work great for flower. Really look forward to see how well they do producing buds. I think they are going to do great!!
:goodjob:

Hi CF ole Buddy ! :high-five:

Read my reply to Buckshot....these things are really powerful.....I'm going to be careful until I know them better. I don't want to burn up some good strains. :yummy:

Good job with the light set up and experiment, now take it easy and watch them grow. :goodjob:

You got it Grace. It took more than we thought to put them up. A few drives to the hardware store to pick up things. I'm sure you know what I mean. :cheesygrinsmiley: I might put in an other plant or two. The LEDs cover more space than I thought. Waste not want not..........at least until I get the electric bill! :Rasta:

You got it Grace. It took more than we thought to put them up. A few drives to the hardware store to pick up things. I'm sure you know what I mean. :cheesygrinsmiley: I might put in an other plant or two. The LEDs cover more space than I thought. Waste not want not..........at least until I get the electric bill! :Rasta:

Well, shouldn't the LEDS help keep the electricity usage down? Or is it just the heat?

Hi CF ole Buddy ! :high-five:

Read my reply to Buckshot....these things are really powerful.....I'm going to be careful until I know them better. I don't want to burn up some good strains. :yummy:

Excellent reply, each grow is different then the other, set-ups, plants, nutes, and you need to get to know these new lights, like JamestheGreen say KISS Keep It Simple Stupid:thumb:

Excellent reply, each grow is different then the other, set-ups, plants, nutes, and you need to get to know these new lights, like JamestheGreen say KISS Keep It Simple Stupid:thumb:

Ha!! My idea of KISS is turn up the lights to 11 and let them go!! Rock and Roll!! Super Turbo Power!! Shock and Awe!
:circle-of-love:

Well, shouldn't the LEDS help keep the electricity usage down? Or is it just the heat?

They are supposed to be more efficient and cooler too. The reason I have pause, is my temps are now in the low to middle 80s and before my tent was in the seventies. Just being careful. Until I know them. In fact Advanced called this very moment to see how I was liking them. Every piece of them are American made. Guess those Arkansas Boys don't know it's 5 AM here! :high-five: I think I will love these lights in no time. Thanks Grace for being in this with me We'll learn together. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ha!! My idea of KISS is turn up the lights to 11 and let them go!! Rock and Roll!! Super Turbo Power!! Shock and Awe!
:circle-of-love:

Damn Marines! Let's blow the lights! :love::Namaste::cheer::yahoo::yummy: I hear ya though Buddy! :clap:

I think they knew that you never sleep:circle-of-love:

They saw you were up on here talking to us, I myself just woke up again after a early morning nap, now I'm eating cherrries, and back at bed, this heat turns me into a shut-in, I have no energy!

They saw you were up on here talking to us, I myself just woke up again after a early morning nap, now I'm eating cherrries, and back at bed, this heat turns me into a shut-in, I have no energy!

Mmmm...cherries sound good right about now!

I'm the exact same way with the heat. It's 95º here at the moment...but some areas were supposed to hit 3 digits today. When it's that hot, I only do what absolutely has to be done, and then go back an lock myself in an air conditioned room!

I did some work in the vegetable garden yesterday and ended up with my first migraine in months. Then I had to go to the store to pick something up and ended up in a verbal confrontation with a crazy woman in the store parking lot...which led to a pleasant conversation with a surprisingly nice police officer. Next time I'm staying in the A/C!

Mmmm...cherries sound good right about now!

I'm the exact same way with the heat. It's 95º here at the moment...but some areas were supposed to hit 3 digits today. When it's that hot, I only do what absolutely has to be done, and then go back an lock myself in an air conditioned room!

I did some work in the vegetable garden yesterday and ended up with my first migraine in months. Then I had to go to the store to pick something up and ended up in a verbal confrontation with a crazy woman in the store parking lot...which led to a pleasant conversation with a surprisingly nice police officer. Next time I'm staying in the A/C!
Some people should stay indoors in this heat, you should have heard our police scanner going off last night, shootings, police chase down the street, drunken teenagers, domestics, I just stay inside I tend my garden. Yeah, those crazy ladies in shopping malls can be really nasty, last time I had one of those I wanted to bitch her out, and I would have, but something told me to try something else, I was very polite, let her finish her rant, and asked her if she could forgive me for my mistake, that shut her right up, she was speechless. I felt good about that no high blood pressure from some random stranger having a bad day!!!

Nice Lights OMM! Welcome to team Advanced LED! I think you're right to be cautious, they are super bright, and 1000w is 1000w whether it's HPS or LED, so you're bill will be what it will be... but you'll get more usable light with LED's than HPS, which is what matters to the babies!

Some people should stay indoors in this heat, you should have heard our police scanner going off last night, shootings, police chase down the street, drunken teenagers, domestics, I just stay inside I tend my garden. Yeah, those crazy ladies in shopping malls can be really nasty, last time I had one of those I wanted to bitch her out, and I would have, but something told me to try something else, I was very polite, let her finish her rant, and asked her if she could forgive me for my mistake, that shut her right up, she was speechless. I felt good about that no high blood pressure from some random stranger having a bad day!!!

Yeah...your approach would have been the better route to take, but with a full-blown migraine It was all I could do to not throw a shopping cart through her windshield. I did catch myself and walk away when her young daughter came out of the store...but she didn't. Then when I stopped and told her she should be ashamed of speaking like that in front of a 9-10 year old...her daughter gave me the finger and told me to F*ck-off! :straightface:

I'd say screw it and move out to a cabin in the Alaskan wilderness where I wouldn't have to deal with people, but where would I plug in my grow lights?

Yeah...your approach would have been the better route to take, but with a full-blown migraine It was all I could do to not throw a shopping cart through her windshield. I did catch myself and walk away when her young daughter came out of the store...but she didn't. Then when I stopped and told her she should be ashamed of speaking like that in front of a 9-10 year old...her daughter gave me the finger and told me to F*ck-off! :straightface:

I'd say screw it and move out to a cabin in the Alaskan wilderness where I wouldn't have to deal with people, but where would I plug in my grow lights?

Yeah those sweet little 9 years olds can have really nasty mouths, especially if they have a mother like that, I wouldn't recommend Alaska for you, too cold to grow. At least you tried to walk away, police know how nasty some of those people can be.

Yeah those sweet little 9 years olds can have really nasty mouths, especially if they have a mother like that, I wouldn't recommend Alaska for you, too cold to grow. At least you tried to walk away, police know how nasty some of those people can be.

I was very seriously considering a move there...I love the outdoors and the Summers are breathtakingly beautiful. I haven't been there yet but the only time I truly feel at piece is when I'm out in nature...and you really can't get any further out there than in Alaska. But now I'm reading about sea mammals dying and fishermen with their hair falling out from the Fukushima radiation. It all makes me very sad.

I was very seriously considering a move there...I love the outdoors and the Summers are breathtakingly beautiful. I haven't been there yet but the only time I truly feel at piece is when I'm out in nature...and you really can't get any further out there than in Alaska. But now I'm reading about sea mammals dying and fishermen with their hair falling out from the Fukushima radiation. It all makes me very sad.
Wow that's the first I heard of that in Alaska, my niece lives in Anchorage, she loves it, good jobs there, high pay, lots of government jobs, military jobs, her husband just retired from police force, now is a private investigator dealing with the elderly, they get pensions of $10,000/mo and lots of them are taken advantage of by caretakers and family/sad situation

Omm

10 watt LEDs yeehaa! I have just looked and found them up to 200 watts!! I think you mis-took my message. I meant move the lights further away ... but... turn them up. I don't suggest a "set it and forget it" either, watch em like a hawk.

I know you don't want hurt your babies and I don't want you to!!!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom