OMM's Social Network Grow

Look up in the sky
is it a bird a plane or even a frog
No its just CF on his gator hog

you know I could see closet farmer barefoot and in tights with a great big CF on his chest
here I come to save the day closet farmers on the way! lol

:rofl: oh man if I ever need a laugh all I have to do is visit this thread :rofl:

Hi sqwheels:love:

I live on munches! Most things taste pretty bad to me. I bought 3 cases of ensure today. They have really improved the flavors. It is for gaining weight, but it seems to give me energy too!

I agree, you gaining weight is not something you want. It would not help you at all. You want to stay super model size.
:high-five:

The girls are happy! They are enjoying themselves. Have another couple to replant and put in there too, a couple of PE's. Just have to grow a couple of those crazy things. I sampled some and love it.

So...your living on water too! Seems like that would cool us off a bit, but no.

Once the NYCD is finished....they will all go into the tent for abit more veg. GLR sure may help.

SO glad you have an AC now.....life will be better for you.

Jo said Hi! She's always happy when we go shopping for munchies. It's the carrying in and putting things away that kills us both.
Talk with you soon!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I Absolutely love ensure!!! it keeps me fat when i cant eat.

I Absolutely love ensure!!! it keeps me fat when i cant eat.

Me too ChronJon ! :high-five:

The taste is great,
If ya wanna gain weight !

Welcome to my Journal and :420: :cheer: Glad to see you here! Actually I use ensure for energy.

If you need anything...this is the place to ask. If I can't answer you someone else will!

Make yourself at home. :yummy:

Hi Cronic! Man your copping everything tomorrow! :circle-of-love:

Did you get a picture of the Ahi? :Namaste:

That's what happens when one smokes too much....you see double!

yea if you dont mind me sticking in here ill do it
btw i had to go catch up first lol
DSC016055.JPG

Just don't bend over too close to that trimmer - it looks like it could be a real pecker wrecker... ;)

I think Ron Paul and Rand Paul have a master plan -- which is Rand in 2016. Hence Rand supporting Romney now. I believe that for a while now this has been the ultimate goal, not Ron... But Rand. His dad is laying a foundation for a real push by his son I think. This, I believe, is why Ron would have never really considered breaking from or alienating too badly, the republican party. Rand might have a real shot in 4 years and they don't want to mess that up.

Just don't bend over too close to that trimmer - it looks like it could be a real pecker wrecker... ;)

I think Ron Paul and Rand Paul have a master plan -- which is Rand in 2016. Hence Rand supporting Romney now. I believe that for a while now this has been the ultimate goal, not Ron... But Rand. His dad is laying a foundation for a real push by his son I think. This, I believe, is why Ron would have never really considered breaking from or alienating too badly, the republican party. Rand might have a real shot in 4 years and they don't want to mess that up.

I agree, I always felt that he was priming the pump to get his young son to run, because no way he could be elected, but his ideas would still be behind his son, kinda of like Kennedy's dad, he always wanted to be president himself but was not born in this country, so he did the next best thing and had Joe ready to run but then he died, so Jack was the chosen one.

yea if you dont mind me sticking in here ill do it
btw i had to go catch up first lol
DSC016055.JPG

Hey, Thanks Cronic ! :Namaste:

That's a beauty! How long was hook to boat?

Thanks for caching up! :thumb:

Et to Brutus? Damn Trimmer!:circle-of-love:

Interesting......hope it happens. Hope we have that much time. Thanks X :clap:

OMM, just wanted to let you know that I just harvested my plants tonight, trimming took almost 4 hours. Thank you for all your help/grace:circle-of-love:

All Right ! I got to see this! :bravo::bravo:

Hi Gang......Here's the first pictures with the LEDs and MPH 400w in the tent.

The LEDs First

led13.JPG

led24.JPG

The 400W HPS

reg2.JPG

The LEDs are a bit over 24 inches above the plants. They are running at about 20%. Advanced said to run them for a week this way to let the plants adjust to them. These are really powerful lights. THsea and I have not looked directly at them. Advanced said to use sunglasses.

I watered both sets of girls. This is to find out how much less water and nutes the LED girls will need than the HPS.

There is one plant of each of these strains under both lights. PE and Medi-Bomb 1.

The veg is on!
:thumb:

Thanks to THsea....I smoked my first afgooy today.

The LEDs are a bit over 24 inches above the plants. They are running at about 20%. Advanced said to run them for a week this way to let the plants adjust to them. These are really powerful lights.

20%? WTF? I can't believe they suggested that! I have grown from seed under full power (3watt leds) and I am sure you can too. Distance is the key. Put the light on full power and bring it up to 36" leave the plants like that for a day and watch them close if they do well bring the plants up to the light (some strains do better further away) if any fatigue you can drop them back. The leds in that panel look similar to the design in my adjusta-clusta and I can put plants literally inches from that light and they love it. It also looks like there are some leds and lenses like my other panels and those I have to back off a greater distance so back it way off first… anyway I suggest taking it up and cranking it up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Luck!! (you won’t need luck because you will watch them close!)

PS I now have my panels pretty much stationary and move the plants

PSS the HPS looks like it is curling those leaves up like midday sun! :cheesygrinsmiley:

so how was the afgoo? space age set up to there OMM!:)

Those must be very powerful lights. I am surprised to hear that LED's must be so far away from the plants. I always thought that with thier low heat plants could even touch the lights with no problem. They sure look bright for only 20% power.
Sounds like they will work great for flower. Really look forward to see how well they do producing buds. I think they are going to do great!!
:goodjob:

20%? WTF? I can't believe they suggested that! I have grown from seed under full power (3watt leds) and I am sure you can too. Distance is the key. Put the light on full power and bring it up to 36" leave the plants like that for a day and watch them close if they do well bring the plants up to the light (some strains do better further away) if any fatigue you can drop them back. The leds in that panel look similar to the design in my adjusta-clusta and I can put plants literally inches from that light and they love it. It also looks like there are some leds and lenses like my other panels and those I have to back off a greater distance so back it way off first... anyway I suggest taking it up and cranking it up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Luck!! (you won't need luck because you will watch them close!)

PS I now have my panels pretty much stationary and move the plants

PSS the HPS looks like it is curling those leaves up like midday sun! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Buckshot. I am actually reluctant to move them up closer or turn them up a because this seems to be a totally new model. Each light has 64 -3W bulbs and 4 10w bulbs. I didn't even know that 10w bulbs even existed. Following that logic, each light is using 232 watts, that means that the 4 lights are putting out 928 watts, therefore I want to get used to these things first. Once I do , I will turn up the volume. Hope you understand my reluctance. I know your looking out for me ! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom