OMM's Social Network Grow

hey OMM things are looking great! I have a lil thing to add in though and I could be wrong I'm no expert. buttt I think you might have an over abundance of nitrogen? anyone else see that? especially on og18 and nycd. I could be wrong though. Either way they look very good!

Thanks Deege420 I will keep an eye on them......hopefully it was just the light that made them look that way. :high-five:

The more free time I think I'm gonna have the less I seem to actually have. All caught up in here and the girls look grand as always OMM.
:goodjob: The rest of you wackos keep it up. makes for a fun read in here.:peace:

Hello BCBudd. It always seems to work that way.:Rasta:

Glad you said the rest of you wackos....that means you are one too! You guys make journaling fun! :bravo:

Thanks OMM, this was a pic I just ran across, when baby boy was still a baby, and wild as hell, he was a barn cat we picked up when buying a used Jeep with plow for winter, and look, we got no snow this year>>>

I love that show...it hits the reality mark pretty well. :yummy:

Baby Boy sounds like my kind of Cat. THsea has a little devil of a cat too. I love him. When our three cats passed, we decided no more cats. They were 19 years old To much to bear again.

About the snow plow.....Murphy's law got you! :circle-of-love:

hey omm girls are looking great
gonna chop medi bomb tomorrow
after i chop my fish in the morning finally got my ahi this year about 130 or so
hope everythings ok man

after i chop my fish in the morning finally got my ahi this year about 130 or so
hope everythings ok man

Hi Cronic! Many your copping everything tomorrow! :circle-of-love:

Did you get a picture of the Ahi? :Namaste:

hope everythings ok man

Hi Cronic! Man your copping everything tomorrow! :circle-of-love:

Did you get a picture of the Ahi? :Namaste:

That's what happens when one smokes too much....you see double!

thank you for your purchase grace> do you think that maybe you could by another jeep this year or get another cat wich ever one stops snow ? PLEEEASSSE!:rofl:
Thanks OMM, this was a pic I just ran across, when baby boy was still a baby, and wild as hell, he was a barn cat we picked up when buying a used Jeep with plow for winter, and look, we got no snow this year>>>

Oooo ahi fish cakes numnum
hi cronic! Man your copping everything tomorrow! :circle-of-love:

did you get a picture of the ahi? :Namaste:

That's what happens when one smokes too much....you see double!

I love that show...it hits the reality mark pretty well. :yummy:

Baby Boy sounds like my kind of Cat. THsea has a little devil of a cat too. I love him. When our three cats passed, we decided no more cats. They were 19 years old To much to bear again.

About the snow plow.....Murphy's law got you! :circle-of-love:

Yeah, and my mailman told me that would happen with the snow, come February he said thanks for buying that plow and keeping the snow away, he wanted to tell my husband that, but told me he wasn't sure how he would take it, my honey is a big bear, and I'm a lollipop kid.:rofl:

Hey, OMM. I finally caught up.:nomo:
The plants look great and are growing well!
Real nice harvest! The trim does look a little rough. I think CF is right; you need to remove the stemmed fan leaves first.
I do this before I even cut the plant. It just seems easier that way. I know you prefer hand trimming. It is more intimate and does a better job. But, some time you may not feel up to it or not have the time. Maybe use the trimmer on the big buds and hand trim the little ones. That way you'll get the best of both worlds!
I'm like X and Jandre. It takes me about 2 hours per plant to trim. This is because it's killer on my back hunched over a table, and I have to stand and walk around many times in the process. Plus, by the time I can get to it, I end up working late into the night.
I am currently trying different times and methods of trimming. I found that I don't need to trim as much as I had been before. I used to trim right after cutting.
This was a pain; very sticky, and I had to bang the buds on my hand to knock off the stuck on trimmings. if i wait too long, the leaves will curl over the buds making it more difficult. I think the best time to trim is between these times.
I can't wait for you and THsea to get the LEDs up and running. They look they will be bright!
Excellent work and journal so far; and I know it will only get better!
:bravo::goodjob:

Seedlings are looking great Pop's. I'm waiting inpatiently to see the light set up. Cool you got a friend to help ya with it. I hope it pans out good for you. About them plugs, 'myself' I'd never start a seed in them unless, I was going hydro and had to stay away from dirt. They are great for cloning. Just clip and put them in. Alittle VitaGrow goes along way. I always start mine in sifted dirt. As they grow I add alittle soil to keep them from getting to tall. All in all looks good Pop's Keepem Green

Here's a thought... The defoliation method that is becoming popular, 22/45days? You could start that on one plant to see how you like it, and you wouldn't have to trim the fans at harvest. Just a thought.

I'm doing that now. Just did the 21 day on my first 8 last night. I farkin hate the trimming. I would gladly do everything else if my wife would do all the trimming but it kills her back. Hopefully with all these little girls and the defoliating now it won't be as bad as it was with a bunch of bigger plants all at once. Go go perpetual.:peace:

Hey, OMM. I finally caught up.:nomo:
The plants look great and are growing well!
Real nice harvest! The trim does look a little rough. I think CF is right; you need to remove the stemmed fan leaves first.
I do this before I even cut the plant. It just seems easier that way. I know you prefer hand trimming. It is more intimate and does a better job. But, some time you may not feel up to it or not have the time. Maybe use the trimmer on the big buds and hand trim the little ones. That way you'll get the best of both worlds!
I'm like X and Jandre. It takes me about 2 hours per plant to trim. This is because it's killer on my back hunched over a table, and I have to stand and walk around many times in the process. Plus, by the time I can get to it, I end up working late into the night.
I am currently trying different times and methods of trimming. I found that I don't need to trim as much as I had been before. I used to trim right after cutting.
This was a pain; very sticky, and I had to bang the buds on my hand to knock off the stuck on trimmings. if i wait too long, the leaves will curl over the buds making it more difficult. I think the best time to trim is between these times.
I can't wait for you and THsea to get the LEDs up and running. They look they will be bright!
Excellent work and journal so far; and I know it will only get better!
:bravo::goodjob:

Hey tricome !:cheer: Good to see you Buddy. Man that's awful, that you have the same problem that X and jandre have. That must be a real pain. One thing I can do is sit, without too much pain. When these girls finish....and probably around the same time, I will probably use the trimmer much more, it is time saving. My first time trimming I took way too much off, so your not alone....of course that was years ago. The first folks I provided for, liked to see green, so I gave them green.

It will be at least another day on the lights, THsea couldn't make it today. Did as much as I could to get the tent ready. So hopefully tomorrow. Take care my friend. :thumb:

Seedlings are looking great Pop's. I'm waiting inpatiently to see the light set up. Cool you got a friend to help ya with it. I hope it pans out good for you. About them plugs, 'myself' I'd never start a seed in them unless, I was going hydro and had to stay away from dirt. They are great for cloning. Just clip and put them in. Alittle Vita-grow goes along way. I always start mine in sifted dirt. As they grow I add alittle soil to keep them from getting to tall. All in all looks good Pop's Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! :yummy: Since I put the AC in down here, I had trouble sprouting like I used to, so started using rapid rooters......100% so far. Yea, if I ever clone, that's what I will use. Vita grow sounds good. Been using super thrive. Hopefully next time you come through the lights will be up. You keep em green too!:Namaste:

:peace:
Hey tricome !:cheer: Good to see you Buddy. Man that's awful, that you have the same problem that X and jandre have. That must be a real pain. One thing I can do is sit, without too much pain. When these girls finish....and probably around the same time, I will probably use the trimmer much more, it is time saving. My first time trimming I took way too much off, so your not alone....of course that was years ago. The first folks I provided for, liked to see green, so I gave them green.

It will be at least another day on the lights, THsea couldn't make it today. Did as much as I could to get the tent ready. So hopefully tomorrow. Take care my friend. :thumb:

I knew you had to be hard at work, missed you on here. It's alot of rewarding work, keep up the great work!!!

thank you for your purchase grace> do you think that maybe you could by another jeep this year or get another cat wich ever one stops snow ? PLEEEASSSE!:rofl:[/QUOT
We were hoping to make a little bit of money off it to offset investment, maybe this year we'll really use it, we practiced on family's driveways, and I have a few rentals that we have to keep up, I rent to family/this helps with supplementing my husband's disability retirement checks, we try to find bargains anywhere we can, including the houses, we bought foreclosed homes and worked on them ourselves, it was alot of hard work, now it's hard to pick up a paint brush, yard work I enjoy!!!

I'm waiting for the fall to paint the house next door and my house, but carpal tunnel acts up each time. Not looking forward to this, need a few Beers to get started, and once I do get started I love to see the results, I think I'll be chaning colors this time. Anyway I'm ranting, and my timer is telling me to go turn on the lights in the tent for my clones. Trying to catch up to emails, will be right back, Groovy!!!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom