OMM's Social Network Grow

as allways ,nice looking girls OMM:bravo:

Hmmmm Do you have any floros for side lighting? Or?:high-five:
Actually I have a bunch of CFLs I am not using but they're mostly 23 and 28 watts... daylight and warm and cool

Pretty and healthy! So funny to see such tiny plants in such big pots!

Actually I have a bunch of CFLs I am not using but they're mostly 23 and 28 watts... daylight and warm and cool

Pretty and healthy! So funny to see such tiny plants in such big pots!

OH ! Well!...it was worth a shot! :thanks:

It is...but only one transplant.

Hey there Buddy! Plants are looking great. That CFL system you have really seems to do very well for you!! I am rooting for the little sage and afghan kush!!
Have you set up your new LED's yet?
:goodjob:

Hey there Buddy! Plants are looking great. That CFL system you have really seems to do very well for you!! I am rooting for the little sage and afghan kush!!
Have you set up your new LED's yet?
:goodjob:

Hi CF ! :cheer:

Thanks Buddy....it seems to work. The little SAGE and Afghan Kush are a bit deceiving. They were sprouted in Rapid Rooter plugs and have a 2.5" tap root and about a 2.5" stem. They are buried up to the first leaves. Burying the stems should produce more roots going outward . You wont see much at first...about a week or so they should start their growth upward. All most all the others were started the same way. :Namaste:

We have to work on the tent a bit more, before we can put the lights in. THsea and I worked on it today. We are getting there!

Arthritis, 2-3 hours trimming last harvest, and back spasms every time I reach for another stem to trim, make me wish I could afford one of these.

I hear you on that Jandre!! The last 2 harvests were really killers for me. I have to lean on my wife more than ever now for help with trimming - I start spasming and cramping and stiffening up to the point that I'm in pain for days after. I DREAD harvesting and trimming now. I've tried doing it standing up, sitting down with extra cushions, everything I can think of - but somehow it always ends painfully. Having said all that, I still enjoy nice hand trimmed nugs and the rest of the process. Just wish it didn't always make me feel so miserable!

We already pull the large fans off first as part of our process. Plus, I'm finding I'm leaving less of them on during the grow anyway. I may have to check into one of those trimmers someday. Hope you get yours working better, OMM.

Congrats on the harvests OMM! I'm betting NYCD will be killer weed. The Lavender I had from Soma was great once I realized that the first part of the 2 part harvest was the keeper part. In retrospect, Lavender is really great stuff, but I should have harvested it all at around 8 weeks vs. part of it at nearly 10.

Getting pretty "high"-tech around your joint there my friend! :high-five:

Hi CF ! :cheer:

Thanks Buddy....it seems to work. The little SAGE and Afghan Kush are a bit deceiving. They were sprouted in Rapid Rooter plugs and have a 2.5" tap root and about a 2.5" stem. They are buried up to the first leaves. Burying the stems should produce more roots going outward . You wont see much at first...about a week or so they should start their growth upward. All most all the others were started the same way. :Namaste:

We have to work on the tent a bit more, before we can put the lights in. THsea and I worked on it today. We are getting there!

I like your method of burying the stems. That is what I am going to do when I transplant my veg girls! Mainly the stretching ones!! I was really just doing a little brouhaha about how they look compared to how big the pot is. Almost like finding Waldo!! I know you know what you are doing. That is one thing about these airpots. Whether you use them right side up or upside down like me! The roots really do grow sideways!! The more I use them the more I like em.

Look forward to see the new tent set up with those hot new LED lights!!
:circle-of-love:

hey OMM things are looking great! I have a lil thing to add in though and I could be wrong I'm no expert. buttt I think you might have an over abundance of nitrogen? anyone else see that? especially on og18 and nycd. I could be wrong though. Either way they look very good!

I hear you on that Jandre!! The last 2 harvests were really killers for me. I have to lean on my wife more than ever now for help with trimming - I start spasming and cramping and stiffening up to the point that I'm in pain for days after. I DREAD harvesting and trimming now. I've tried doing it standing up, sitting down with extra cushions, everything I can think of - but somehow it always ends painfully. Having said all that, I still enjoy nice hand trimmed nugs and the rest of the process. Just wish it didn't always make me feel so miserable!

We already pull the large fans off first as part of our process. Plus, I'm finding I'm leaving less of them on during the grow anyway. I may have to check into one of those trimmers someday. Hope you get yours working better, OMM.

Congrats on the harvests OMM! I'm betting NYCD will be killer weed. The Lavender I had from Soma was great once I realized that the first part of the 2 part harvest was the keeper part. In retrospect, Lavender is really great stuff, but I should have harvested it all at around 8 weeks vs. part of it at nearly 10.

Getting pretty "high"-tech around your joint there my friend! :high-five:

HI X ! Listening to you and jandre, just reminded me of how lucky I am. THsea and I can sit for hours trimming and it really doesn't bother us. We like the up close and personal part. I sit on soft cushions and my rear end is OK.

What does really bother me is other things around the house. Jo bought herself a new shower wand to replace the one she had. I could not break the seal to the old one no matter what I tried. We will be calling a plumber on Monday. These are things that never gave me trouble a few years ago. My stamina is very short now. I have to rest allot now. Even two years ago, I would have already have the tent lights in and ready to g by now.
So it goes.

Check your email Buddy.

One last thing. When I chopped the SAGE last grow I let it hang until the stem snapped. Easy as pie to trim, After only a few days in the jar, it turned into really good smoke. I mean really good! I may try that this go around too. So much easier. Take care Buddy! :Namaste:

AWW, you're so sweet, maybe I can be your stand in like Joan Rivers for Johnny Carson, anytime, it would be my honor:circle-of-love:

That's perfect Grace!:Namaste:

Really like your new Avatar!:thumb:

I like your method of burying the stems. That is what I am going to do when I transplant my veg girls! Mainly the stretching ones!! I was really just doing a little brouhaha about how they look compared to how big the pot is. Almost like finding Waldo!! I know you know what you are doing. That is one thing about these airpots. Whether you use them right side up or upside down like me! The roots really do grow sideways!! The more I use them the more I like em.

Look forward to see the new tent set up with those hot new LED lights!!
:circle-of-love:

Hi CF ! :high-five:

I know what you mean, little bitty leaves in a big airpot. It probably takes a few extra days for them to catch up, however I don't mind, means a better root system.

Your right about the HOT new lights. They can be no closer than 20 inches to the plants. THsea discovered they each have 64 x 3 watt bulbs and 4 x 10 watt bulbs. These things should kick some real butt.
:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom