OMM's Social Network Grow

hey Grace I live near that rubber place, nice to have a grower around
This journal will be good for your recovery. We'll keep the noise down for a few days!!Good luck with surgery/grace:thumb:

well young lady thats what some call me cause I take the cheeks and bunnyears and make poor mans crab cakes out of wally:),you know,
So you know the misery we've been having with this heat, what's the fish cake mean? I haven't had any Walleye yet this year, or Lake Erie perch, need to go to the dock and do some relaxing with a fattie/:high-five:

Hi Buddy.....hope the catch up wasn't too long.....I have trouble keeping up too! Doing fine, just a bit tired.
Looks like it will take a few days to get the tent and lights the way I want them. THsea and I wore our selves out in one day!
:rofl:

I thought you were tired, we were looking for you last night and just took over your journal with dirty talk and Sean Connery.:circle-of-love:

ok im caught up again cant wait to see what everything looks like when you got those led's going

And I can't read and type that fast, sorry OMM for taking over again, it's FishCakes fault/:circle-of-love:

My Dear, your the perfect host.......for this crazy place!:thanks:

A Veg Girl Update​

A Group Shot

group100.jpg

A new Girl Afghan Kush x Skunk

afghan_Kush_x_Skunk.jpg

Wild Thai

wildThai7.jpg

Another new girl SAGE.....liked her so much last grow....had to grow another.

sage19.jpg

The 2 PEs

pe211.jpg

pe111.jpg

OG18

og184.jpg

NYCD

nycd16.jpg

The 2 Medi-Bombs

med-bombs.jpg

Lucy

lucy58.jpg