OMM's Social Network Grow

I don't know if I would like a trimmer and that thing looks like something out a horror movie with those blades. I think I would prefer scissors.

Me too Queen. Nothing like it!:love:

Not to me.....little Ice Tea..some rock and Roll....sharp scissors....and away I go trimming till they are done. With a smile on my face.:love:
OMM, Were you just looking into my front window, that is exactly what I was just doing, enjoying the sun setting, ice tea next to me, scissors in hand, and performing my first trim job, it was a relaxing experience. Check my site for pics/thank you/grace

I have a 5 gallon garbage bag attached to a scuba mask! One fill up and that is all I need!! Then well hit Sandy Beach with our boogie boards!!

Mine does not make any unusual noise. I think you should hear the metal blade turning but that is it. What kind of noise are you hearing? Is it a grinding noise?

I just used mine as is with the original blade. It only needs one small blade to work. I wouldn't use the serrated blade.
:circle-of-love::high-five:

Make that YOU on a boogie board! I'll watch. Yesterday knocked me and THsea out. He's in bed and I'm thinking I will end up there soon. The lights being put up are for another day. You have to realize I am an old fart and have limitations.

The machine makes a grinding noise. Mine has the original blade too. It's not a big thing, so don't worry....you will get it going for me.
:high-five:

I never get sick of Johnny Depp, he's my man, love his movies, especially Edward scissorhands, he can trim me anytime.:high-five: I mean help me trim. Hey, do the blades on that machine get sticky with resin, or the sides of the machine? Is it hard to clean?

Actually, that's the best part...it's easy to clean.:Namaste:

Depp is the man! :high-five:

OMM, Where you just looking into my front window, that is exactly what I was just doing, enjoying the sun setting, ice tea next to me, scissors in hand, and performing my first trim job, it was a relaxing experience. Check my site for pics/thank you/grace

Yes that was me!:Rasta:

lol edward scissorhands wasnt scary he was just misunderstood =]

i'll stick with the hand method, nothing wrong with taking breaks and having someone to help is always good!

You got it! Relax and become one with the scissors. Music and friends are a plus! :bravo:

I agree ^!!! OMM. Hows it going? I really wish i was able to get on here more! Im so behind on everyone journals, I don't even know where to begin!!! ughhh. Plus Im in Physics right now. not my hot subject. tough stuff. But interesting lectures, minus the numbers. If you get a free minute i made a little video to get everyone updated on the garden. Some OMM wiseness would be appreciated :Namaste: Sooooooo lets go see what I've missed :thumb:

Hey there buddy. I think I might see where you have a problem with the trimmer. I am not sure but it looks like you have attached fan leaves in the trimmer. Here is what I was told to do and it works great. First I cut all the fan leaves off the plant and put them in a trim bucket. Next I cut all the buds off the stem as close as possible to the bud so I have as little stem exposed as possible. What I have left is just the buds and the trim leaves attached to the buds and that is the only thing I put in the trimmer.
Not sure if that is how you did it. But it looks in the picture that you have the leaves in there too. I really want you to have a better trim experience!!
:circle-of-love:

I agree ^!!! OMM. Hows it going? I really wish i was able to get on here more! Im so behind on everyone journals, I don't even know where to begin!!! ughhh. Plus Im in Physics right now. not my hot subject. tough stuff. But interesting lectures, minus the numbers. If you get a free minute i made a little video to get everyone updated on the garden. Some OMM wiseness would be appreciated :Namaste: Sooooooo lets go see what I've missed :thumb:

No Problem Deege. I fully understand. :high-five:

When I took Physics in collage, the Professor walked in with no book. I knew I was in trouble! :yikes::yikes:

I'll be over to see your video in a sec. :thumb:

Sack of weed, right?

Who was talking about weed? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn right who is talking about weed! Although weed trimming would be good too! My wife has a hard time to find my wang. And you know how I hate trimming. There is not a machine for that area yet. Edward is a master although he does have that Fem look. Oh Oh. Broke Back mountain! Oh No!! Stay in the Closet......Farmer!!

Damn right who is talking about weed! Although weed trimming would be good too! My wife has a hard time to find my wang. And you know how I hate trimming. There is not a machine for that area yet. Edward is a master although he does have that Fem look. Oh Oh. Broke Back mountain! Oh No!! Stay in the Closet......Farmer!!

:rofl::laughtwo:

Hey there buddy. I think I might see where you have a problem with the trimmer. I am not sure but it looks like you have attached fan leaves in the trimmer. Here is what I was told to do and it works great. First I cut all the fan leaves off the plant and put them in a trim bucket. Next I cut all the buds off the stem as close as possible to the bud so I have as little stem exposed as possible. What I have left is just the buds and the trim leaves attached to the buds and that is the only thing I put in the trimmer.
Not sure if that is how you did it. But it looks in the picture that you have the leaves in there too. I really want you to have a better trim experience!!

We are going negative again CF. Yep, I thew leaves and all in there one time, to see what would happen..it wasn't good. I think I expected too much of the trimmer. Now, your telling me to trim the fan leaves. About now, I'm thinking "I have to trim things before I put them in the trimmer,what's the frigging point? I may as well trim them by hand!".

Don't worry...we will get fixed when you come out here, Buddy.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom