OMM's Social Network Grow

ok all caught up again hope everythings good on your end OMM

Hi Buddy.....hope the catch up wasn't too long.....I have trouble keeping up too! Doing fine, just a bit tired.
Looks like it will take a few days to get the tent and lights the way I want them. THsea and I wore our selves out in one day!
:rofl:

Well Im up really late tonight have the prescreening tomorrow and they might end up admitting me early, the last few days I've felt really bad. (For those that dont know I have 4 more incisional hernias and go in monday for surgery for sure.

Anyway just wanting to let you know OMM, and hope the storms weren't to bad. It looks like every one is tearing it up the laughs just rollin along, Good to see. I tested the Berry Bomb and have an early smoke report. It is almost tasteless until you exhale when a smooth hint of peppered berry and them the head high begins to kickin. Well anyway only have a few buds since I pulled it early, and lack of growth. Next grow should be better.

Well good nite all, much respect.:Namaste:

Well Im up really late tonight have the prescreening tomorrow and they might end up admitting me early, the last few days I've felt really bad. (For those that dont know I have 4 more incisional hernias and go in monday for surgery for sure.

Anyway just wanting to let you know OMM, and hope the storms weren't to bad. It looks like every one is tearing it up the laughs just rollin along, Good to see. I tested the Berry Bomb and have an early smoke report. It is almost tasteless until you exhale when a smooth hint of peppered berry and them the head high begins to kickin. Well anyway only have a few buds since I pulled it early, and lack of growth. Next grow should be better.

Much Respect to You too Seagem :love:

You know I worry about you and those damn hernias. I hope it's not as bad as they say and that all goes well for you. I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.

We only had a few showers, thank goodness. The folks that visit my journal just keep us laughing all the time. I am so lucky.

Congratulations on your first harvest!:yummy:
Berry Bomb sounds like just what you need right now. Good on you girl!:party:

We will waiting to hear good news from you.:ganjamon:

Holy Connery what is in the water over there? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope your recovery is short ... don't read this journal during recovery as it hurts to laugh!

We are going negative again CF. Yep, I thew leaves and all in there one time, to see what would happen..it wasn't good. I think I expected too much of the trimmer. Now, your telling me to trim the fan leaves. About now, I'm thinking "I have to trim things before I put them in the trimmer,what's the frigging point? I may as well trim them by hand!".

Don't worry...we will get fixed when you come out here, Buddy.:peace:

I'll show you when I get there. Yes, I think you were expecting too much from the trimmer. I did the same thing my first time I used it.
The large trim leaves and stems will get caught up in the trimmer and block the buds from getting trimmed. I know it isn't fully automatic but if you trim the leaves and get rid of all the stems then use the machine it works really good. I can trim a whole plant to buds in less than 20 minutes.
:high-five:

sounds like washing the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher, just saying
Hey there buddy. I think I might see where you have a problem with the trimmer. I am not sure but it looks like you have attached fan leaves in the trimmer. Here is what I was told to do and it works great. First I cut all the fan leaves off the plant and put them in a trim bucket. Next I cut all the buds off the stem as close as possible to the bud so I have as little stem exposed as possible. What I have left is just the buds and the trim leaves attached to the buds and that is the only thing I put in the trimmer.
Not sure if that is how you did it. But it looks in the picture that you have the leaves in there too. I really want you to have a better trim experience!!
:circle-of-love:

sounds like washing the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher, just saying

Exactly!! Ha!! Or like taping before you paint. Or like having to be nice to your wife to have sex. Or having to type before your computor works. Need I blether more? :high-five:

OOO,blether YAY a new word! and who says you got to be nice to your wife before sex, oh I geuss thats if you are going to have it with her:)
Exactly!! Ha!! Or like taping before you paint. Or like having to be nice to your wife to have sex. Or having to type before your computor works. Need I blether more? :high-five:

OOO,blether YAY a new word! and who says you got to be nice to your wife before sex, oh I geuss thats if you are going to have it with her:)

fish cake, you got to stop this man, I can't catch my breath because I'm laughing so hard. :Rasta:

Actually that sounds really good... I know you're probably just kidding me, but, really, it does sound nice and rich and filling.
Actually not kidding. I had hundreds of these for breakfast/brunch for many many a happy day. Add honey if you use plain/home made yogurt.

and if you time it rite its something to do when your sick of watching the browns:)
Or the fins.

Well, I tell you what, Omm. If you don't like it, you could always send it to someone that will put it through many many experiments to see what works and what doesn't... hint. hint. :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:
Or I can walk over and trade ya something for it :) I imagine to get there I have to turn left at the duck, right past the coconut tree, and head toward the beach and turn at the fancy house and park next to the plumeria tree.

Or I can walk over and trade ya something for it :) I imagine to get there I have to turn left at the duck, right past the coconut tree, and head toward the beach and turn at the fancy house and park next to the plumeria tree.

Hmmmm Do you have any floros for side lighting? Or?:high-five:

I was thinking about you and the surgery, hope everything goes well and you recover fast. Sorry I didn't email you back but got caught up with things around here. My bf is up and moving around now, he says it's easier to move in the bed now. I hope those are the last of the hernias for you. Get well.

OMM- Thank you for the support. It will most likely only be overnight unless something happens, hope not. I dont fully graps the concept of using mesh to keep stressed parts inside. I mean I understand it fully, but how the hell can a doctor expect for the incision to heal if your putting the mesh patch on the outside of the lining? Maybe I'm not getting it all but logic tells me that the hernia's will continue to cause stress area's and open to other conditions or more hernia surgery. Would it not make sense to place the mesh inside and make sure it does not shift??

This will be the 3rd time I am going to be opened up in less then 1 year.
So it goes.
:thanks:

Thank you all for the humor, I will be catching up my reading when I get back.

OMM- Thank you for the support. It will most likely only be overnight unless something happens, hope not. I dont fully graps the concept of using mesh to keep stressed parts inside. I mean I understand it fully, but how the hell can a doctor expect for the incision to heal if your putting the mesh patch on the outside of the lining? Maybe I'm not getting it all but logic tells me that the hernia's will continue to cause stress area's and open to other conditions or more hernia surgery. Would it not make sense to place the mesh inside and make sure it does not shift??

This will be the 3rd time I am going to be opened up in less then 1 year.
So it goes.
:thanks:

Thank you all for the humor, I will be catching up my reading when I get back.

HI seagem.......Humor is pretty good medicine all by it's self. I have to agree....I don't understand the mesh either. I hope your right and it's only over night. Glad you have a little bit of meds for when you get home. I'll be thinking of you. :love:

did I miss a page? and dont you ever sleep?:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom