OMM's Social Network Grow

Its supposed to be a "dark" phenotype of the Colombian sativas. I've read someone say it finishes a bit quicker (~ two weeks) but who knows!

I'm not sure if the company that carries both works with any of our sponsor seedbanks... Well, World of Seed's C. Gold is at them. The company that carries gold and black is Gage Green Genetics... Probably a good amount of other seed carriers have a version of Colombian stocks.

I don't know what I would do with a fresh green bud of columbian gold, the only way we used to get it was brown and smashed flat as a pancake, and don't forget loaded with seeds. LOL But most of the time it was all we could find, so smoke what ya got and be glad you got. Peace out.

I don't know what I would do with a fresh green bud of columbian gold, the only way we used to get it was brown and smashed flat as a pancake, and don't forget loaded with seeds. LOL But most of the time it was all we could find, so smoke what ya got and be glad you got. Peace out.

As I read that first line....I was thinking 'and seeds'.:love:

Back then one of my sons worked at a chicken farm. The guy he worked for had the best Columbian I ever smoked and it was $40 a lid. It was slobbery good! I couldn't have stood up if I wanted to! :yummy:

Hi All.......Well I said I might have surprise for you today and I do. I went LED!

I will hang the lights and move all my veg girls in the tent. One side will be a 400w LED and the other 400w HPS. This should be interesting.

Cool! LED ... you can teach us old dogs new tricks :cheesygrinsmiley:

For good information you should find out power draw on the entire 400w HPS setup (amps too) and match it against your 4 panels

The ladies are going to :green_heart: LED :cheesygrinsmiley:

Woo Hoo!

Cool! LED ... you can teach us old dogs new tricks :cheesygrinsmiley:

For good information you should find out power draw on the entire 400w HPS setup (amps too) and match it against your 4 panels

The ladies are going to :green_heart: LED :cheesygrinsmiley:

Woo Hoo!

Hey Buckshot.........THsea and I were just talking about that very thing on the phone. We will see what we can do. He also has some other ideas on things we can check.

Bud, we old dogs will be learning together!
:surf:

wow high tech Mr OMM, cant wait to see if they are all craked up to be, didnt you have a led on your first grow? anyway good luck and you can teach this ole,dog somethings too:)

concise, clear I like. and damnit I have watched monty python, but what the hell is prattle? not even Eric Idle used prattle:0)

Prattle is the words that come out of Politicians mouths when trying to get elected. If you notice they never answer any questions directly. They prattle by going on and on about what they want to talk about and never answer the question asked in the first place. To prattle is to babble on and on and and say things that do not make sense!
Had to say it!
:circle-of-love:

thanks CF now I know what I've been doing all this time:) going to change my screen name to dr. prattle:high-five:
Prattle is the words that come out of Politicians mouths when trying to get elected. If you notice they never answer any questions directly. They prattle by going on and on about what they want to talk about and never answer the question asked in the first place. To prattle is to babble on and on and and say things that do not make sense!
Had to say it!

thanks CF now I know what I've been doing all this time:) going to change my screen name to dr. prattle:high-five:
:rofl: I know because I am a prattler too. I have had a few people even tell me I would make a good politician!!! LoL!!

wow high tech Mr OMM, cant wait to see if they are all craked up to be, didnt you have a led on your first grow? anyway good luck and you can teach this ole,dog somethings too:)

Hi fish cake. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your right, I did have an old 90w UFO. THsea is using it now. Still working great. Hopefully all us old dogs will learn a bit. I'm fired up to see what happens. What ever, we'll learn something.
:high-five:
Hope it's not what not to do! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Had to say it!

Would you please say that again? :circle-of-love:

Hey OMM that is quite the suprise! Very nice buds also friend! :adore::high-five:. Can't wait for a smoke report!

Hey OMM that is quite the suprise! Very nice buds also friend! :adore::high-five:. Can't wait for a smoke report!

Hi K-Frat.:high-five::high-five:

That surprise was a long time coming.......been wanting some LEDs for a long time.

Me too on the smoke report, I have never tried NYCD. :Namaste:

Had to say it!

I've always believed that in America, we the people, are Americans. And as Americans, we the people have the freedom, and the liberty to be Americans. So in answer to your question, if we the people, act like true Americans, we'll have freedom, to be free, and live in America, as true Americans. Unlike my opponent, I wish only to live free as is the American way. If I am elected, we the people, as Americans will have the liberty to be free, and I will defend that liberty with a strong freedom of liberty and freedom, here in America.

Would you please say that again? :circle-of-love:

Flippity floo hah. Bobitty Bobity Boo. Zippity Zappity. Blap Blap Blap. I sincerely hope this answers your question. Are there any other questions?
:circle-of-love::rofl:

I've always believed that in America, we the people, are Americans. And as Americans, we the people have the freedom, and the liberty to be Americans. So in answer to your question, if we the people, act like true Americans, we'll have freedom, to be free, and live in America, as true Americans. Unlike my opponent, I wish only to live free as is the American way. If I am elected, we the people, as Americans will have the liberty to be free, and I will defend that liberty with a strong freedom of liberty and freedom, here in America.
LoL!! Did you copy that statement from an actual speach!! Now that is a prattle we can all relate to!! :rofl:

LoL!! Did you copy that statement from an actual speach!! Now that is a prattle we can all relate to!! :rofl:

Well, you know, thinking has always been something I like to do. I think thinking is the best thing to think about. I think if you think about it, with thought, thinking can be thought of as something requiring thought. Y'know, as an afterthought, I think thinking is the thought of thought. Don't you think? Does that answer your question? I think it does.

As a great man once said, "...what a waste it is to lose one's mind or not to have a mind is being very wasteful."

makes me think of the movie spies like us. when chevy chase is making a statement and pretends that the micorphone is F'ing up LOL
Well, you know, thinking has always been something I like to do. I think thinking is the best thing to think about. I think if you think about it, with thought, thinking can be thought of as something requiring thought. Y'know, as an afterthought, I think thinking is the thought of thought. Don't you think? Does that answer your question? I think it does.

As a great man once said, "...what a waste it is to lose one's mind or not to have a mind is being very wasteful."

Back
Top Bottom