OMM's Social Network Grow

The Columbian Gold was Very Good. What we want is Columbian Black...if we could find any.:yummy:

And Thanks!

B.C. Bud Depot - The Black

Genetics: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
Flowering Time: Indoors: 7-8 weeks / Outdoors: Early October

The Cali Connection - Blackwater

Special Release for the 2010 Cannabis Cup

"First generation Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3 [m]. This is named after one of my favorite songs. My goal on her is to achieve one of the darkest Purple OG Kushes there is..."
Flowering time 8-9 weeks

Where can you get this strain?

This strain is momentarily available from:1
fem_fem.gif
Seed
fem_reg.gif
Seed
fem_reg.gif
Seeds
seeds-mini.png
Herbies Head Shop
--132.28 $

you the man jandre even if your post is like a repair manual:) well to me anyway
B.C. Bud Depot - The Black

Genetics: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
Flowering Time: Indoors: 7-8 weeks / Outdoors: Early October

The Cali Connection - Blackwater

Special Release for the 2010 Cannabis Cup

"First generation Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3 [m]. This is named after one of my favorite songs. My goal on her is to achieve one of the darkest Purple OG Kushes there is..."
Flowering time 8-9 weeks

Where can you get this strain?

This strain is momentarily available from:1
fem_fem.gif
Seed
fem_reg.gif
Seed
fem_reg.gif
Seeds
seeds-mini.png
Herbies Head Shop
--132.28 $

concise, clear I like. and damnit I have watched monty python, but what the hell is prattle? not even Eric Idle used prattle:0)

Being a bit quiet but i am here always. Those plants do look good. Just a quick question, how do you take pics of trichs? A real good scope and camera?

Being a bit quiet but i am here always. Those plants do look good. Just a quick question, how do you take pics of trichs? A real good scope and camera?

Hi Queen !

I use a USB Microscope.

Here it is:

Celestron 44302 Deluxe Handheld Digital USB Microscope and Stand with Built in 2MP Camera

1667118157469.png

Shop around for a better price...mine was $29.95. :high-five:

Hi All.......Well I said I might have surprise for you today and I do! :thumb:

I took the last of my tax return and have upgraded my lights for one side of the tent. I went LED!

I bought these from one of our sponsors.

Here is a link to them.

I've included two sets of picture of one of them. One with flash and one without.

up6.jpg

flat.jpg

With Flash

flatblue.jpg

upblue.jpg

OK, These are 100w lights.....I bought 4 of them...so when installed they will form a 400w light.

They can and will be daisy chained to form one light that will cover a 4 x 5 prime area. Half of my tent.

In the next few days, THsea and I will hang the lights and move all my veg girls in the tent. One side will be a 400w LED and the other 400w HPS. This should be interesting.

So...If you don't see me around, you'll know what I'm doing! Yaaa Whooooo!
:party:

The Columbian Gold was Very Good. What we want is Columbian Black...if we could find any.:yummy:

And Thanks!

Columbian black? I can't believe there is an old school weed I never smoked, put down bales of the gold but never even heard of the black. Something new everyday.

What is an auto trimmer? When I trim I put a piece of plastic down to collect anything I trim off for making butter later, and cut everything, and I mean everything off that I don't want on my bud, then I cut the main stem at the bottom of the plant so the whole thing is intact, then hang to dry in a cool dark room. I do that so it slow drys, less harsh when you smoke. But I've been reading about curing and that sounds interesting.

Be good all :peace: Out.

Columbian black? I can't believe there is an old school weed I never smoked, put down bales of the gold but never even heard of the black. Something new everyday.

What is an auto trimmer? When I trim I put a piece of plastic down to collect anything I trim off for making butter later, and cut everything, and I mean everything off that I don't want on my bud, then I cut the main stem at the bottom of the plant so the whole thing is intact, then hang to dry in a cool dark room. I do that so it slow drys, less harsh when you smoke. But I've been reading about curing and that sounds interesting.

Be good all :peace: Out.

Hey Smokem Hard to believe, but there is some out there...Black. :peace:

When I use the Trimmer tomorrow, I'll take some pictures of the process. Closet Farmer has one and loves it.
I'm old school too...Hang em high and let them dry!
This thing even trims popcorn buds. All the hash making debris fall through the bottom and you can do the usual..make hash and so on. Tune in tomorrow.
:high-five:

:high-five: Cool brotha!!! Congrats on the sweet new gear! :yahoo:

I can't wait to see the light show rockin in OMM'S joint. I hope they produce piles of bud that'll knock your socks off! Will be interesting to see the comparison between the sides...

:cheer:

:high-five: Cool brotha!!! Congrats on the sweet new gear! :yahoo:

I can't wait to see the light show rockin in OMM'S joint. I hope they produce piles of bud that'll knock your socks off! Will be interesting to see the comparison between the sides...

:cheer:

Hi X ! They call them Extreme Flower, but will veg too. The only two plants that will be growing that are the same are 2 PEs. I'll put one each under each light and we will see what happens. It's really not a comparison grow....but....you know we will compare them.:thumb:

Hi X ! They call them Extreme Flower, but will veg too. The only two plants that will be growing that are the same are 2 PEs. I'll put one each under each light and we will see what happens. It's really not a comparison grow....but....you know we will compare them.:thumb:

Nice lights!:thumb: What I want to know is, do they produce the same amount of bud with less electricity? I sure hope they work well for you OMM. I've been wanting to get rid of my 1000w lights and go led, but I want proof that they will produce the same amount of good quality bud. From what I've been reading on this site, the LEDs are getting better and better so I just might have to switch over.
I think you better get more than two plants under those new lights, maybe a donation from Thsea.lol :peace: Out.

Its supposed to be a "dark" phenotype of the Colombian sativas. I've read someone say it finishes a bit quicker (~ two weeks) but who knows!

I'm not sure if the company that carries both works with any of our sponsor seedbanks... Well, World of Seed's C. Gold is at them. The company that carries gold and black is Gage Green Genetics... Probably a good amount of other seed carriers have a version of Colombian stocks.

Nice lights!:thumb: What I want to know is, do they produce the same amount of bud with less electricity? I sure hope they work well for you OMM. I've been wanting to get rid of my 1000w lights and go led, but I want proof that they will produce the same amount of good quality bud. From what I've been reading on this site, the LEDs are getting better and better so I just might have to switch over.
I think you better get more than two plants under those new lights, maybe a donation from Thsea.lol :peace: Out.

From visiting many journals......the answer is very close to "Yes".

OH! I've got a veg room full of girls to put in the tent. The two Pineapple Express were the only ones that I can compare by putting one under each type of light. THsea has a battle with bugs going on at the moment.

We'll see what happens.
:Namaste:

Awesome harvest, plants, and buds you got there, OMM!

And we're in for one dazzling light show! You RAWK! :rocker:

Thanks jandre! :Namaste:

Yep, my camera is going to be confused as hell now. Long as I don't have any fireworks, I'll be fine. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom