OMM's Social Network Grow

OMM,

When I was a kid my mother had her teeth pulled and news ones put in the same day too...she was miserable for days. I still remember it and I was like 7 or 8. Never want to have to go thru that. wow.

CF---become a electorate ??? have to look into this, don't know what you mean.

:peace:
Sq

OMM,

When I was a kid my mother had her teeth pulled and news ones put in the same day too...she was miserable for days. I still remember it and I was like 7 or 8. Never want to have to go thru that. wow.

CF---become a electorate ??? have to look into this, don't know what you mean.

:peace:
Sq

Yes Square wheels. You can become an electorat. Each State has thier own rules how to become an electorate. Some are harder than others I am sure. What a person has to do is choose a political party other than independant. Call the local election commitee and ask for the form to be chosen for nomination. Most people in this great Country are asleep just like OMM says. There really is not much of a demand for the average citizen to do this so we should have a good chance in succeeding. This is how the system works and the only way to make real change. Here is a website that talks about electoral college. Apparently Congress, at one time wanted the sole authority to choose the President. The Electoral College was set up as a compromise with Congress and the Popular Vote. Here is a link about electoral college. Popular vote is nice but Electoral Vote Counts.
U. S. Electoral College, Official - About the Electoral College

i laughed at the rooster joke. omm, your plants are looking great. I'm jealous, I wish I could have plants outside!!

Thanks, driftme. Just had to post "the Rooster". I'm really happy about my veg girls.

About the outside....there's no fool like an old fool. Been ripped off twice out there. I have new neighbors now and have talked to them all and they are OK with me growing.....so we will see. I'm still going to hide them best I can. I'll still have a tent full...just in case.
You've read my stories, so you know I'm a risk taker!
:thumb:

Hey OMM, the girls look great!:goodjob: Wish I could grow something somewhere. A true hobiest without a place to practice, lol. Just stopping in to wish well, :peace: Out

Hey Buddy! That must drive you crazy man. Maybe soon you'll find a place. Have you applied for your medical ticket yet? That would make things easier for you. How's the Journeyman test coming? :high-five:

Hey Buddy! That must drive you crazy man. Maybe soon you'll find a place. Have you applied for your medical ticket yet? That would make things easier for you. How's the Journeyman test coming? :high-five:

I haven't got my card, but I think I will apply. I am in a place where I could do a tent or something but I like to go big or go home.lol I always had 30 or more at a time so I may have to make a room, we will see. Passed the journeyman test, that's funny at 47 years old, (Hawaii made me start over), so now I can get on with my life at least. Just moved out of my ex's house and living in beautyful downtown kalihi. I love being in my own place , it's so refreshing not having to listen to bitching anymore. Lmfao Very liberating. So yea, life is really fu$kin good right now. Behave yourself OMM,:peace: out.

The is an update on the NYCD that's been in the tent, especially for Chronic!.:cheer:

Day 49 of Bloom

nycd15.jpg

nycd24.jpg

Checked her trics.....and now she is hanging to dry.:high-five:

I haven't got my card, but I think I will apply. I am in a place where I could do a tent or something but I like to go big or go home.lol I always had 30 or more at a time so I may have to make a room, we will see. Passed the journeyman test, that's funny at 47 years old, (Hawaii made me start over), so now I can get on with my life at least. Just moved out of my ex's house and living in beautyful downtown kalihi. I love being in my own place , it's so refreshing not having to listen to bitching anymore. Lmfao Very liberating. So yea, life is really fu$kin good right now. Behave yourself OMM,:peace: out.

Freedom!!!!:circle-of-love:

I know you already...go big or go home! :bravo: Since you live here, you know to be careful in Kalihi...just saying.
At least you would be legal with a med ticket.
Congrats on Journeyman! :Namaste: 47 Huh! Oh! Well! At least you can make a bit of money now.
Glad things are going your way!

Great looking NYCD. That plant finnished nice and quick for you. I am really curious too read your smoke report. I have been thinking about growing this strain for a long time. Are you going to use your new auto trimmer?
:goodjob:

Great looking NYCD. That plant finnished nice and quick for you. I am really curious too read your smoke report. I have been thinking about growing this strain for a long time. Are you going to use your new auto trimmer?
:goodjob:

Thank You CF ! :thanks:

Duh....it is setting in it's box....didn't even think of it. I will use it....I haven't even read the book yet. Hanging overnight wont make a difference will it?
:circle-of-love:
Hello earth to OMM
!

Thank You CF ! :thanks:

Duh....it is setting in it's box....didn't even think of it. I will use it....I haven't even read the book yet. Hanging overnight wont make a difference will it?
:circle-of-love:
Hello earth to OMM
!

Not at all. I read one review where the user like to hang for 24 hours then trim. I trimmed right away but it should work great!

Not at all. I read one review where the user like to hang for 24 hours then trim. I trimmed right away but it should work great!

Thanks CF. Will do it later today. That's some new journal you have! :Namaste:

Cool! I'm really shocked the NYCD finished so quickly! :) Very exciting!

Now your just waiting on that White Widow... Very cool!
I'm ready to work/clean ;)

Cool! I'm really shocked the NYCD finished so quickly! :) Very exciting!

Now your just waiting on that White Widow... Very cool!
I'm ready to work/clean ;)

Thanks Buddy......anytime after 2. Only if you want to.
Maybe we will get a surprise too!

NYCD looks sweeeeet! :yummy:

Congrats on the harvest my friend. Sure looks scrumptious! :high-five:

Thanks X. She reminds me of a Colombian Gold I grew a while back. Same nice bud structure. Smells good too. :yummy:

Hey OMM hope alls well thats going well, nice harvest another time:) how was that columbian? was it like (loaded question)we used to smoke? I can almost taste it now. almost like carmel:) just tossing around what maybe I would order next:)

Hey OMM hope alls well thats going well, nice harvest another time:) how was that columbian? was it like (loaded question)we used to smoke? I can almost taste it now. almost like carmel:) just tossing around what maybe I would order next:)

The Columbian Gold was Very Good. What we want is Columbian Black...if we could find any.:yummy:

And Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom