OMM's Social Network Grow

Hey Wood!

I use those little one liter airports for mini moms, rooted clones and seedlings. I really love them - they are so versatile and you'd be amazed at how long you can keep them in those if you're careful and do it right. I had a really healthy deadhead og mom in one with a stem as big around as the fat part of your thumb and a dozen or more tops. The roots just fill the media so much better and never circle. The only problem is that once you have any size to the plant they need watering daily. And, at least with coco, I don't cut them with perlite or anything because they'd dry too fast. They're especially great for freshly rooted cuttings or seedlings. Best I've seen anyway!

OMM or Chronic - is the NYCD from Soma? Or what breeder if not? She's a looker!

Hi X.....Soma. First plant in my veg room that doesn't need any training at all. She is fine just the way she is. The one in the tent should be finishing in a few weeks. Can't wait to try her.:thumb:

QUOTE=OldMedMan;1539461]Yea ! Sorry about that! My body finally told me "That's enough!" Been sleeping today. Just ran out of energy!:high-five:[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling, this heat is kicking my ass, I wake up in the morning, maybe 7:20, watch some Good Morning America, it puts me back to sleep till noon. Lord, please give us a break with this heat, I can't take too much more, and I have A/C, I finally got enough energy to clean my house today, prepped food for party on Saturday, I'm taking it easy tomorrow, almost 100 here. :amen:

QUOTE=OldMedMan;1539461]Yea ! Sorry about that! My body finally told me "That's enough!" Been sleeping today. Just ran out of energy!:high-five:

I know the feeling, this heat is kicking my ass, I wake up in the morning, maybe 7:20, watch some Good Morning America, it puts me back to sleep till noon. Lord, please give us a break with this heat, I can't take too much more, and I have A/C, I finally got enough energy to clean my house today, prepped food for party on Saturday, I'm taking it easy tomorrow, almost 100 here. :amen:[/QUOTE]

I really feel for you Grace. I bet your humidity is bad too. The years I spent in NJ were terrible in the summer. Hard to breath it was so hot and humid.

It must be really bad for you and you have an air conditioner! Wooo Weee!

It's not the heat for me. We have had rain today and it's cool. I look in the frige and see nothing I want to eat. I do eat, but it doesn't seem to help. Think I'll go get a case or two of simulac (not sure on the spelling of that).
When I was in the hospital the last time, I drank tons of it.
I'm about 5 foot 10 and weigh around 133 pounds. I have an appointment with a dietitian in a a month and a half, but can't wait that long. A shopping I will go tomorrow.

Hope your party is good one!
:thumb:

Hey there buddy. I sure hope everything is going well. The heat is bad here too. We are used to it though. Like you said in an earlier post about waking up in sweat and going to sleep in sweat. You learn to live with it. That is what it is like on the gulf coast.
Similac. That is what you are thinking about. We get it all the time for the little ones. If you like similac. Pediasure would work good too.
Hope you get through these few weeks at the doctors office ok. Sounds like you have the right attitude!
:circle-of-love:

Hey there buddy. I sure hope everything is going well. The heat is bad here too. We are used to it though. Like you said in an earlier post about waking up in sweat and going to sleep in sweat. You learn to live with it. That is what it is like on the gulf coast.
Similac. That is what you are thinking about. We get it all the time for the little ones. If you like similac. Pediasure would work good too.
Hope you get through these few weeks at the doctors office ok. Sounds like you have the right attitude!

Hey Thanks CF ! :high-five:

Like you, I've slept in worse places! :Namaste:

If you ever hear me Not positive....you will know I'm in deep Sh*t! :yikes::yikes:

Thanks for the right spelling. They have a whole section of that kind of stuff in the commissary. I'll find what I think will do the best for me. May even mix my own concoction. I have way to much to do, to not have any energy!

The best thing when I see the nutritionist next month, what every he/she gives me will be free!:peace:

Hi OMM,

Just catching up with you...133lbs - sounds like you need more munchies. Hope your trip to the dietician helps. Sounds like me...I'm 5'9" and weigh 102...have since I got out of rehab, 25yrs now...and I eat whatever I want, just can't seem to put on any weight, but that's not all bad when you move around with you're arms, can't imagine jumping around if I was overweight.

Looks like all the girls are happy...that's great! I agree...GLR in the tent may give you bigger yield once moved outside for flowering

the drill...yep you get water @ 3' in my yard too.

the heat...it's been in the upper 90's for days on end here with really high humidity...we've lived in this house 20+ years now and just got our first a/c yesterday. So glad we did, it's gonna be 103 here today. ugh!!!

Hope Jo is talking to you today :) --- or maybe not...if she's ornary (sp)

I know how you feel, Graces, it's been hot around here too, gonna be 98 tomorrow. I have an ac but don't want to use it yet so I use this giant fan that my bf has...It just drains the hell out of me be glad when it decides to cool down. Enough is enough already.

OMM, Simmilac? Are you trying to put on weight? I never heard of that for weight gain, usually ensure. But whatever works for you I guess. I know being diabetic this heat is killing me, I am more thirsty than usual which means I go to the bathroom much more. Been drinking a lot more kool aid though the doctor wants me to drink water. I just don't like water, it has to be really ice cold for me to drink it. Plus it has no taste whatsoever. I tried drinking Vitamin Water but was told that isn't good either. So the compromise is adding water to my drinking routine in between the kool aid. Sorry for the rambling....

Hey Thanks CF ! :high-five:

Like you, I've slept in worse places! :Namaste:

If you ever hear me Not positive....you will know I'm in deep Sh*t! :yikes::yikes:

Thanks for the right spelling. They have a whole section of that kind of stuff in the commissary. I'll find what I think will do the best for me. May even mix my own concoction. I have way to much to do, to not have any energy!

The best thing when I see the nutritionist next month, what every he/she gives me will be free!:peace:

Hi OMM - good luck with your dr's appointments my friend. I've been through a LOT lately too. Does interfere with time here, huh?

Speaking of sleeping in worse places... Once, I slept in a $5 room in Tiajuana. It looked like the kind of place people had died or been murdered in. All it was missing was the taped outline of a body on the floor. There was a chunk of wall missing that was pretty clearly from a shotgun blast! I don't think I slept much, and tried not to touch ANYTHING. No kidding, the lock was a large screwdriver that went through a hasp sort of thing and into a hole in the door frame. Believe it or not, that room might have saved me from an uncomfortable experience with the local constables, who had just tried shaking me down, and then were about to try again when I ducked down an alley and quickly slipped into my room, locked it with the screwdriver before they were able to make it to the alley entrance... WHEW.

What cracked me up, is that they DID bother to "make the bed" in that room. I threw off the top blanket, and slept on top of the stained sheets fully clothed - swearing I'd burn my clothes afterwards, lol. Thank god for that room though, it actually saved me more than once that night, but that's another story.

The bathroom was a large hole in the ground inside a broken down little wooden shack sort of thing down the alley. The smell was divine. NOT.

Word of advice, don't take much money into Tiajuana if you go, but make sure you save more than $5 for your accomodations!! Better yet, get the hell back out before needing to spend the night, lol...

I know how you feel, Graces, it's been hot around here too, gonna be 98 tomorrow. I have an ac but don't want to use it yet so I use this giant fan that my bf has...It just drains the hell out of me be glad when it decides to cool down. Enough is enough already.

OMM, Simmilac? Are you trying to put on weight? I never heard of that for weight gain, usually ensure. But whatever works for you I guess. I know being diabetic this heat is killing me, I am more thirsty than usual which means I go to the bathroom much more. Been drinking a lot more kool aid though the doctor wants me to drink water. I just don't like water, it has to be really ice cold for me to drink it. Plus it has no taste whatsoever. I tried drinking Vitamin Water but was told that isn't good either. So the compromise is adding water to my drinking routine in between the kool aid. Sorry for the rambling....

Your not rambling, I like to drink a light ice tea, every day I boil water about 2 quarts, I add just one lipton tea bag, and add splenda, which I got free with coupons, plus money back, I picked up over 50 boxes, (rambling) anyway just wanted you to know it's a cheap way to get your fluids, I drink it all day, it got me weaned from diet colas/my husband has diabetes also, luckily he doesn't need insulin, just meds, he's got a whole spectrum of health problems, lots of pain in both knees, back and neck. Hope you feel alright in this heat.
Hey, I started watching how I use electricity, I wash clothes one day and the next day dry in two loads, I do this when the lights are off and I also turn off the A/C. You should see the meter slow down alot/Stay cool/:thumb:

Hi OMM,

Just catching up with you...133lbs - sounds like you need more munchies. Hope your trip to the dietician helps. Sounds like me...I'm 5'9" and weigh 102...have since I got out of rehab, 25yrs now...and I eat whatever I want, just can't seem to put on any weight, but that's not all bad when you move around with you're arms, can't imagine jumping around if I was overweight.

Looks like all the girls are happy...that's great! I agree...GLR in the tent may give you bigger yield once moved outside for flowering

the drill...yep you get water @ 3' in my yard too.

the heat...it's been in the upper 90's for days on end here with really high humidity...we've lived in this house 20+ years now and just got our first a/c yesterday. So glad we did, it's gonna be 103 here today. ugh!!!

Hope Jo is talking to you today :) --- or maybe not...if she's ornary (sp)

Hi sqwheels:love:

I live on munches! Most things taste pretty bad to me. I bought 3 cases of ensure today. They have really improved the flavors. It is for gaining weight, but it seems to give me energy too!

I agree, you gaining weight is not something you want. It would not help you at all. You want to stay super model size.
:high-five:

The girls are happy! They are enjoying themselves. Have another couple to replant and put in there too, a couple of PE's. Just have to grow a couple of those crazy things. I sampled some and love it.

So...your living on water too! Seems like that would cool us off a bit, but no.

Once the NYCD is finished....they will all go into the tent for abit more veg. GLR sure may help.

SO glad you have an AC now.....life will be better for you.

Jo said Hi! She's always happy when we go shopping for munchies. It's the carrying in and putting things away that kills us both.
Talk with you soon!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi My Queen! Actually you're everyone's Queen!:love:

You were right...not Simmilac! Ensure! Got 3 cases today.....it seems to give me energy too.

That's a shame you don't like water. I love it! However it sounds like you get it too, just with flavor added. That's not rambling...you just explain things. Lovies!:love:

Hi OMM - good luck with your dr's appointments my friend. I've been through a LOT lately too. Does interfere with time here, huh?

Speaking of sleeping in worse places... Once, I slept in a $5 room in Tiajuana. It looked like the kind of place people had died or been murdered in. All it was missing was the taped outline of a body on the floor. There was a chunk of wall missing that was pretty clearly from a shotgun blast! I don't think I slept much, and tried not to touch ANYTHING. No kidding, the lock was a large screwdriver that went through a hasp sort of thing and into a hole in the door frame. Believe it or not, that room might have saved me from an uncomfortable experience with the local constables, who had just tried shaking me down, and then were about to try again when I ducked down an alley and quickly slipped into my room, locked it with the screwdriver before they were able to make it to the alley entrance... WHEW.

What cracked me up, is that they DID bother to "make the bed" in that room. I threw off the top blanket, and slept on top of the stained sheets fully clothed - swearing I'd burn my clothes afterwards, lol. Thank god for that room though, it actually saved me more than once that night, but that's another story.

The bathroom was a large hole in the ground inside a broken down little wooden shack sort of thing down the alley. The smell was divine. NOT.

Word of advice, don't take much money into Tiajuana if you go, but make sure you save more than $5 for your accomodations!! Better yet, get the hell back out before needing to spend the night, lol...

Hi X ! We both see the Doctors too much! We have been doing this for years now. It really messes with our time here on 420. They could at least give us a vacation! :high-five:

Speaking of Vacations......don't stop in Tijuana!:yikes::yikes: Well actually you know that now! That was a hell of a story...glad you got out of there! Yuk! When I went to Mexico, I just kept going to Baha
That sounded like the holding room in Greece.
At least you made it....ah, were you young when you did that? Another lesson learned the hard way.....seems like we all learn that way.:circle-of-love:

water is life! =]

i used to drink all kinds of soda, energy drinks, you name it... now its just water. nothing like a tall glass of cold water on a hot day. cold beer comes close... lol

:amen: driftme !:Namaste: I love ice cold water!

No beer for me.....quit alcohol years ago. A good German cold beer does sound good though.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there, Brother! Your plants are looking great and I can't wait to see you grow some PE's! I'm totally in love with that strain! :love:

Good to see you Mr. Krip!:cheer:

THsea grew one and the high is great. First hit confuses hell out of me. Which way it up? After that it's just wonderful. Hope life has slowed down for you a bit.:high-five:

Good to see you Mr. Krip!:cheer:

THsea grew one and the high is great. First hit confuses hell out of me. Which way it up? After that it's just wonderful. Hope life has slowed down for you a bit.:high-five:

Sounds like great stuff. Can't wait to try it!! Hopefully I will get confused on PE in a few months! Got one in flower now!

Back
Top Bottom