OMM's Social Network Grow

Your ladies look nice as always OMM. Yeah, I often wake up that way too or go to the bathroom, soak a wet cloth and wet myself down then go back under the fan. It's suppose to rain tomorrow so maybe it will cool off for a few, not likely saw it is suppose to jump back to the 90s by Thursday.

graces, i am mixed black and puerto rican. I know a little spanish that i picked up from school and when I went to Puerto Rico a few times back in the day. My bf is rican and he tries to teach me a little. I can usually understand when someone speaks as long as they don't talk fast...lol...know words but can't speak a complete sentence either. I speak broken spanish as I like to call it.

Good lookin' girls ya got there, OMM! I can't wait to smell ya burnin'em all the way to the mainland.

Grow! Grow! Grow!

I hope you grow enough weed that you have to store it underground for long periods of time!

Drill! Drill! Drill!
:morenutes:

Can't wait, I'm half and half too, half Mexican/half puertio rican, the sad part is I can't speak a complete sentence of spanish, but I do understand everything when someone is speaking it, weird ha/ In my family we use to call ourselves Mexaricans:passitleft:

Hi Grace My first wife was full Mexican, but Born in the US. So she was an American. Her father came across the boarder when he was a young man. He had always dreamed of living in San Fransisco. He never made it. He met a Mexican girl and they had 8 children. He put all of them that wanted to go, through college. 6 of them. He was a farm laborer and worked all over Northern California. I loved that man to death. He worked in the fields, rice driers, and more. I would ride with him and he would show me all the orchards and rice fields we has started.One of his other son in laws got him nationalized at the age of 63. He was so proud of that. The night before we got marred, he took me into a walk in closet. We got drunk as skunks on tequila. I can't tell you how much I loved that man. My sons did too.

Good lookin' girls ya got there, OMM! I can't wait to smell ya burnin'em all the way to the mainland.

Grow! Grow! Grow!

Thanks jandre......the trades will blow your way. :Namaste:

Your ladies look nice as always OMM. Yeah, I often wake up that way too or go to the bathroom, soak a wet cloth and wet myself down then go back under the fan. It's suppose to rain tomorrow so maybe it will cool off for a few, not likely saw it is suppose to jump back to the 90s by Thursday.

graces, i am mixed black and puerto rican. I know a little spanish that i picked up from school and when I went to Puerto Rico a few times back in the day. My bf is rican and he tries to teach me a little. I can usually understand when someone speaks as long as they don't talk fast...lol...know words but can't speak a complete sentence either. I speak broken spanish as I like to call it.

Thanks Queen.:love:

Back under the fan, Huh ? Don't blame you a bit. If I were there, I would be doing the same thing!:high-five:

Really? You gonna bring that here?

Why, I am shocked! I have no idea what you are talking about. Me and the big guy OMM have plans to have very huge yeilds!

I am going to invest in a good digging drill myself. Just for storage of course!! :rofl:

Happy 4th of July! I hope you all have a great holiday. Great time to smoke your best weed and blow off some serious fireworks. Joints make great punks and conserve on camel sh*t!

girls are looking awesome OMM

:thumb:

and thanks for the bubba kush seed and the jack seed the jack didnt pop however
but the bubba popped pretty fast
thanks again

Plants look beautiful OMM, and nice pics to boot. So fun to see the outside plant again lately. Love that NYCD - very pretty. Cool gift! :thumb:

Hey Buddy! Thanks for looking in, your pretty busy in your journal at the moment. Been reading it constantly. Aways something going on in there. :clap:

My plants are doing well, as you say.....not complaining at all. :thumb: This should be a good one. About outside...going to try a couple of big ones out there. Behind the shed, of course. :high-five:

About the pictures...easy when you have good subjects Both the young and the old NYCD are just great. Your right, really great gifts. :Namaste: Don't think I do anything to the new one, she's branching out all by herself.

See you soon!

I hope you grow enough weed that you have to store it underground for long periods of time!

Drill! Drill! Drill!
:morenutes:

Hi CF ! I hope it do ! Can't drill in the yard....sea water after about three feet. Guess I better find a mountain side to dig on! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Why, I am shocked! I have no idea what you are talking about. Me and the big guy OMM have plans to have very huge yeilds!

I am going to invest in a good digging drill myself. Just for storage of course!! :rofl:

Happy 4th of July! I hope you all have a great holiday. Great time to smoke your best weed and blow off some serious fireworks. Joints make great punks and conserve on camel sh*t!

Think I'll wait until until you get here to dig......You can do it for me! Me being an old man and all that!:high-five:

Happy 4th to you too! :circle-of-love:

girls are looking awesome OMM

and thanks for the bubba kush seed and the jack seed the jack didnt pop however
but the bubba popped pretty fast
thanks again

Thanks Buddy!:high-five:

What? Bummer! :smokin: Next time your over we'll fix that. I think I have a seed or two.:high-five:

Hey Pop's I cheated and got lucky. Last page I caught here was a updated one with pictures I could read. Man NYCD looks great. Drool. Way Cool. And the babies, well they look short fat and bushy. Everything one needs in young plant. I sure see alot of tops coming out there Pop's. Hey one day, grow out a extra good indica and try topping after the second set of leaves. Then you'll be starting your plant with two main stems. Hey looks like you got it down pat tho. Plants look like they are loving life over there.
I've been looking into getting some or that airpots smaller designs. They have a 1 gallon round called the root maker pot. Makes me think it wood be a great pot for starting plants in. I been price checking, and prices are resonable at acouple bucks apiece, but the S&H is the bad news.
I seen someone talking about the sun cycle you got there. Them 12/12 days. He was talking about vegging till big then put them out for trees. You can also control the start of the flower cycle bye interupting the nite cycle with 15 minutes of white lite for about 15-20 minutes, after about 5-6 hours into the night cycle. That way you can veg as long as needed in them 12/12 outside days. Makes it hard to grow a larger plant over there. You put your plant out and it starts to flower as soon as it becomes a adult. I think that's a perfect HSP light bulb you'all got over there in Hawaii.
Looks Good Pop's. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom