OMM's Social Network Grow

you know when I was younger I was inbetween the milatary thing but I hitched across the states and joined a carnval and let me tell you thay I know it wasn't no boot camp but it deffinetly one hard life lesson:) more on that comming up in my journal

Looking forward to that one fish cake!:cheer:

Hey there Vapp Dog!! I wasn't talking about you. From what I read from you I think you are cool! I said people drawn to that type of job. You weren't drawn to it for the power. You were drawn to it to meet hot chicks!! LoL! That makes you even cooler!!

Definately add TSA to the list!! LoL!!

How about adding Dictator too!

:amen: CF :smokin:

You and Jesus Christ, good job, and good for your soul to create something with your own two hands, too many people don't know or want to experience that, they feel that it's easier just to purchase it, then complain when it turns out to be crap. Growing gives you that same kind of feeling/:high-five:

You and Jesus Christ, good job, and good for your soul to create something with your own two hands, too many people don't know or want to experience that, they feel that it's easier just to purchase it, then complain when it turns out to be crap. Growing gives you that same kind of feeling/:high-five:

Grace you are so right.:bravo:

420 is the place for creators and we are proud that we do it ourselves for ourselves. :high-five:

Part 1 of a Picture Update ....the Veg Girls

A group shot

group97.jpg

The Medi-Bombs

medi-bombs.jpg

Lucy

lucy55.jpg

The AK48

ak4820.jpg

NYCD

nycd13.jpg

OG18

og182.jpg

AK47

ak4712.jpg

end of part one

Hey There Buddy! Looks like you will be using the trimmer soon! Plants are looking great!
House is nice and comfortable with all the Latinas here! Fridge Pics anyone?!!!

Horney Gringo in the House!!
:goodjob:

Hey OMM,

The girls look happy and healthy...hope you are the same. Glad to see White Widow still hanging out in the yard. How much longer on the NYCD? Looks close. Hi to Jo

Love the story, eagerly waiting for the next installment.

:peace:
Sq

Hey OMM,

The girls look happy and healthy...hope you are the same. Glad to see White Widow still hanging out in the yard. How much longer on the NYCD? Looks close. Hi to Jo

Love the story, eagerly waiting for the next installment.

:peace:
Sq

Hi sqwheels :love:

Just a bit more hight and I'll begin topping.....going try to get a video of it for the new folks. Me too about the WW. NYCD is some where about 25 to 30 days from finishing. She's a beauty. Both were gifts from Chronic.

Glad you still like the stories...more coming.

If Jo is talking to me tomorrow ..... I'll say Hi for you!:ganjamon:

OMM

Love to see the girls. You shamed me to post a group shot of my baby girls too... thank you

Oh! Yeah! My two sons are half Hispanic and are proud of it.:love:

You haven't met Sisco yet ...He's a crazy man that we all love! :ganjamon:

Can't wait, I'm half and half too, half Mexican/half puertio rican, the sad part is I can't speak a complete sentence of spanish, but I do understand everything when someone is speaking it, weird ha/ In my family we use to call ourselves Mexaricans:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom