OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

[B]Here's some the little friends I feed many times a day[/B] :cheer:

biirds2.jpg

biirds1.jpg

The little Penguin looking birds are from Brazil. Some one brought them here long ago in a cage....they got out! ;)

Jo calls them "Click Clacks" because of the noises they make!

what a beauty that red one is....and speaking of beauties...wow, your plants, are showing all the love youre putting in....truely thriving...so nice and pretty and big....great job...

took alot of pics today, so hopefully will get some up soon....hugs, ever, L:cheer::cheer::cheer:

what a beauty that red one is....and speaking of beauties...wow, your plants, are showing all the love youre putting in....truely thriving...so nice and pretty and big....great job...

took alot of pics today, so hopefully will get some up soon....hugs, ever, L:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi Lavendar All the pictures in the updates I just made were shot at under under 5 mg. Even the bud shots. Had to make very few reductions if any. Will save you allot of work! :grinjoint:

Thanks for the atta boys :)

The girls are really starting to fill those colas OMM, looking very nice. Nice crystal on the buds.

I'm really impressed by the VK, just shooting up out of that airpot.

Your little buddies are cool. The red one looks a lot like a Cardinal, can't quite make out the markings. I see them around here briefly as Winter turns to Spring. Probably passing through on the way to your back yard.

Those are some nice looking 'birds' both the plants and the critters ;)

While I was out yesterday, a Hawk, or a Falcon swooped down so low that we had to swerve the car to miss it!! I also saw a BALD EAGLE at our little subdivision pond! That was ULTRA COOL!! I see lots of wildlife out here. I LOVE IT!

So, my turn to make a idiot of myself. I was sealing the bag of FFOF and bend over and cracked my head a good one. I saw STARS!!! I was woosy and dizzy most of last night with a killer headache. Suffice it to say, I feel better today, but look more like a unicorn than Galadriel. Probably what aided to my huge gaffe here yesterday LOL

Hope all is well with you!

The girls are really starting to fill those colas OMM, looking very nice. Nice crystal on the buds.

I'm really impressed by the VK, just shooting up out of that airpot.

Your little buddies are cool. The red one looks a lot like a Cardinal, can't quite make out the markings. I see them around here briefly as Winter turns to Spring. Probably passing through on the way to your back yard.

Hi Mmmmick :)
I checked the trichs on Moby already mostly cloudy,
Columbian 60% cloudy
SSH 70 % cloudy
SLH clear

VK has just jumped up. The two skunks are the same. They are all the same size and growing like crazy. All look very vigorous . I think a month from now I'm going to be busy. Already got the replacements picked out. Probably start em about three weeks from now. I may end up doing a perpetual grow for a while. :)

The red bird is a North American Cardinal. Some one brought them over a long long time ago.

Looks like we finally have both our gardens going strong! :cheer:

Wow, we should have a clipping party in Hawaii when you harvest! We could get it all done up for you, and then have a luau your backyard! ;)

Mahalo my Friend

Get some! :slide: Beautiful buds and birds! I was at my son's school today too, open-house. He starts Kinder on Monday...:)

Well, hope you and your friend are having a good time. Take care brother.

Hey Sisco Cool on the boy going to Kinder, What's he think about it? :)

Buds and Birds....what more could I ask for? :grinjoint:

Well, about my friend. He looks great and is not in too much pain, but he spaces out for 2 to 10 minutes at a time and we just sit there. Kinda a normal night for me. :rofl::rofl: :hookah: Still a really funny guy and when we did talk we both couldn't think of names or places and we would sit there an laugh. Like I said, a normal night around here. :cheer:

When I get to your place (I'll put it off till you harvest and cure :Rasta:) I'll be wanting to trade you my 1957 exercise bike (minus anything that works) for that Columbian bud. Is that fair or should I be asking for more? :blunt:

OK! Woodsman I think your trying to pull one here! They didn't sell exercise bikes back then, except to gyms. So it's sounding a little fishy and what about the stash you were peddling over here. What happened to that?
Sorry, the Columbia bud has already been spoken for, maybe next grow. She asked first.....the nurse! I just can't say no to her! :)

Wow, we should have a clipping party in Hawaii when you harvest! We could get it all done up for you, and then have a luau your backyard! ;)

Mahalo my Friend

Aloha GD :)
Sorry about your head.
I tried answering your other message but, my friend was here and I never hit send.:smokin::smokin:

I would have loved to have seen the Bald Eagle. Strong, beautiful bird! I know CO has many beautiful animals and birds...but for me just too cold.:smokin:

Bring your scissors and let's have a Luau! :hippy::hippy::hippy:

Hey Sisco Cool on the boy going to Kinder, What's he think about it? :)

Buds and Birds....what more could I ask for? :grinjoint:

Well, about my friend. He looks great and is not in too much pain, but he spaces out for 2 to 10 minutes at a time and we just sit there. Kinda a normal night for me. :rofl::rofl: :hookah: Still a really funny guy and when we did talk we both couldn't think of names or places and we would sit there an laugh. Like I said, a normal night around here. :cheer:

YouTube - Bob Marley -Three Little Birds
My son loves this song and he's real excited about starting school... Sounds like fun times over there. Gots to go but be back later.

My son loves this song and he's real excited about starting school... Sounds like fun times over there. Gots to go but be back later.

That's great Sisco I know how much you love that boy.:cheer:
I think you had allot to do about him looking forward to school

Way to go Sisco! :)

Aloha GD :)
Sorry about your head.
I tried answering your other message but, my friend was here and I never hit send.:smokin::smokin:

I would have loved to have seen the Bald Eagle. Strong, beautiful bird! I know CO has many beautiful animals and birds...but for me just too cold.:smokin:

Bring your scissors and let's have a Luau! :hippy::hippy::hippy:

It's all good now, but man, when it happened. It was like the cartoons, and when they get hit with something on the head. I literally saw stars... LOL Then I tried to get out of my closet and I had to hang onto the walls cause I was all woozy. LOL

I'm originally from Michigan, so the cold isn't too bad. It's the 3 to 6 feet of snowfall that sometimes gets dumped on us all at once.

Yea, lets have that clipping party luau! Mahalo My friend!

Hi Mmmmick :)
I checked the trichs on Moby already mostly cloudy,
Columbian 60% cloudy
SSH 70 % cloudy
SLH clear

VK has just jumped up. The two skunks are the same. They are all the same size and growing like crazy. All look very vigorous . I think a month from now I'm going to be busy. Already got the replacements picked out. Probably start em about three weeks from now. I may end up doing a perpetual grow for a while. :)

The red bird is a North American Cardinal. Some one brought them over a long long time ago.

Looks like we finally have both our gardens going strong! :cheer:

Sounds like your ladies are getting ready to give it up soon also. Except for the SLH, that is. And she's bound to be well worth the wait.

I seem to insist on talking up the VK at the expense of the skunks but I know you'll love the skunks as well. Not that I don't notice them, but the VK just got my attention.

I've had most of my clones succumb to the heat but I've got a line on a couple of Y2K clones to round things out a bit. Good news, I finally have an alternate shipping address so I might still get my order from Attitude. Although I don't know yet if they will resend the replacements for the DN White Widows. I'm trying to get to perp grow status but lots of obstacles in my way (me almost exclusively, lol)

Yeah I thought that was a Cardinal, they're really beautiful. With a snowy background, that color jumps right out.

I think you've been going strong for a couple of grows OMM but I'm working on it. This one is doing better than any of my previous attempts and I can see a half dozen ways to improve on it, so I'm feeling pretty good about the latest round.

Sounds like your ladies are getting ready to give it up soon also. Except for the SLH, that is. And she's bound to be well worth the wait.

I seem to insist on talking up the VK at the expense of the skunks but I know you'll love the skunks as well. Not that I don't notice them, but the VK just got my attention.

I've had most of my clones succumb to the heat but I've got a line on a couple of Y2K clones to round things out a bit. Good news, I finally have an alternate shipping address so I might still get my order from Attitude. Although I don't know yet if they will resend the replacements for the DN White Widows. I'm trying to get to perp grow status but lots of obstacles in my way (me almost exclusively, lol)

Yeah I thought that was a Cardinal, they're really beautiful. With a snowy background, that color jumps right out.

I think you've been going strong for a couple of grows OMM but I'm working on it. This one is doing better than any of my previous attempts and I can see a half dozen ways to improve on it, so I'm feeling pretty good about the latest round.

Hi Mmmmick :) No problem, that's why VK is on the front row. ;) To get attention. :grinjoint: It worked! Ever feel like things are going too well? Looks like all four of the fems are female. Gonna wait a little more to be certain.

Y2K Clones sound good. A bit of variety always helps. Your beyond perp my friend. Remember the heat did get you and that hurt. The girls you have are just a great color of green and are starting to fill right in really well.

That's great news that you may get orders from Attitude. I'm looking to see what kind of special they have for September.

We both know luck plays a big part in our success, however some of it is experience gained with each grow. Sounds like you have been making notes on what you've learned this time. The next one, with all your improvements should be the best yet. My problem is reading my own notes! :cheer:

OMM, can I come to the luau too? Just got my Fiskars snips today and need the practice. Don't worry, I promise not to be an Edward Scissorhands :)

Aloha OMM,

you ladies are looking beautiful! your journals have inspired me to get some airpots too! in fact I just got them today... and I have a question I was hoping you might be able to answer. I ordered the 10L airpots the 3 pack and when the box came there were no bottoms in the box is this right?

I was looking at the airpot website and it seems like there should a bottom for each pot... I email the company but I thought I might just drop in here and ask you... since you da man!

anyways good job with your current grow they really look great! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom