OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hi OMM, I have an inherent distrust of time release nutes but maybe Osmocote is a different animal altogether. I'll keep my concerns to myself because of my limited grow experience and just hope that you can sort the Church out in her current grow conditions. She wants to be huge.
:thumb:

Hi Mmmmick :ganjamon:

Yeah! Me too on time release nutes. So many are using it with no problems, I thought I would give it a try. Don't think thats what happened to her. She got a bit better with cal-mag and tomorrow I'm going to give her some epsom salts. She is still growing like crazy. Will be posting picture in a few minutes, have rearranged them a bit.

Answering you second post now.

I know what you mean, it is really about having our girls met our own expectations. I know I have a certain way I want my grow to be and look.
Of course yield is foremost. :thumb:

Day 27 of Bloom

This will be a long update. I am still having a bit of trouble uploading large numbers of pictures so A few at a time will have to do. :peace:

Here is a new group shot. I have added a few new plants and another board for them to set on.:ganjamon:
grp26.jpg

Here is a group shot from behind, the large plant in front on the left is the Super Lemon Haze. :ganjamon:

grpback.jpg

Here is a shot of The Church's twin colas:ganjamon:

church212.jpg

Here's another shot of one the Church's cola.:ganjamon:

church1cola.jpg

An other shot of the Church.
church114.jpg

And one more of the Church showing a side cola.:ganjamon:
church33.jpg

The is the end of the first part of the 27th day of Bloom :surf:

I'm digging those "pineapple" looking air pots in their native outdoor Hawaiian environment outdoors...

You may end up doing some bondage on those girls if you can't keep the growth stealthy.

Still makes me smile to come in here none the less. I feel like it's on a nature channel, and I am seeing pictures of plants in their natural environments. :p

:passitleft::peace: Maholo my friend.

Day 27 of Bloom continued

Here are 3 plants that have been vegging and are now in their new AirPots for Bloom. They are in Happy Frog soil and have added OC+ to them.

First is the Skunk#1 :ganjamon:
skunk111.jpg

Another view of Skunk#1
skunk1_2a.jpg

Sorry, I had another picture of the other Skunk#1, but the picture monster ate it. :smokin:

Both are Skunk #1 from Sensi seeds. But I will just name them Skunk and Skunk 1 to make it easy. :ganjamon:

Last, but not the least is the Violator Kush:ganjamon:
vk5.jpg

Another of the VK:ganjamon:
vk14.jpg

Another view of the VK. I'm looking forward to this girl, she is sposed to be good smoke. :ganjamon:
vk21.jpg

Stay tuned more coming :ganjamon:

Whip out the yard stick, I'd love to know where your Colas and Entire plant sizes are... looking sweet as always but better.

Hi Sisco :yahoo:

Church is 3'

SLH in 32"

Moby is 34"

and the are still growing. :ganjamon:

I'm digging those "pineapple" looking air pots in their native outdoor Hawaiian environment outdoors...

You may end up doing some bondage on those girls if you can't keep the growth stealthy.

Still makes me smile to come in here none the less. I feel like it's on a nature channel, and I am seeing pictures of plants in their natural environments. :p

:passitleft::peace: Maholo my friend.

Hi Girl :ganjamon:

Yep, they do look like pineapples. :ganjamon:

Well, all my neighbors are cool....I have talked to them all and made it a point to tell them about mmj and that that I'm legal. It's the people that come in the yard from the front that worry about. Strangers. I have few surprises for them if they come in at night. Should wake the whole neighbor hood.
And I haven't installed my DIY security system yet. :ganjamon:

Wow. You have a really Sativa looking Church. The pheno that I have has a completely different leaf structure. Mine likes to grow multiple tops too. My last harvest had 3 main colas. The one I have growing right now has about 4-5 of them, without any cutting, cropping or tying down.

Where did you get your beans from??

Hi MMRC Grower :welcome: Thanks for looking in.:thanks:

I love the Church and how she is growing. Must have lucked out on the pheno. :ganjamon:

I got them from Attitude.

Drop in any time! :thumb:

Hi Girl :ganjamon:

Yep, they do look like pineapples. :ganjamon:

Well, all my neighbors are cool....I have talked to them all and made it a point to tell them about mmj and that that I'm legal. It's the people that come in the yard from the front that worry about. Strangers. I have few surprises for them if they come in at night. Should wake the whole neighbor hood.
And I haven't installed my DIY security system yet. :ganjamon:
My security system is my Land Shark, AKA my German Shepherd. I also have a Chocolate Lab, and he's also a good watch dog. Believe it our not, the Labs bark sounds more vicious then the Shepherd. Both are our service dogs. Hubby has the Shepherd, and I have the Lab. They are very good, well behaved dogs. They help us out tremendously with our medical issues...

Day 27 of Bloom continued

Here is the beautiful Columbian Gold :ganjamon:
columb.jpg

Columbian Gold showing some of her tops :ganjamon:
columb11.jpg

A Columbian Bud :ganjamon:
columbbud.jpg

Here are a two of my Fems :ganjamon:
fem14.jpg

And here are the other 2 Fems. Waiting until they are large enough to put them in Bloom so I can sex them :ganjamon:
fem23.jpg

To be contued

Hi Mmmmick :ganjamon:

Yeah! Me too on time release nutes. So many are using it with no problems, I thought I would give it a try. Don't think thats what happened to her. She got a bit better with cal-mag and tomorrow I'm going to give her some epsom salts. She is still growing like crazy. Will be posting picture in a few minutes, have rearranged them a bit.

I doubt you'll have problems, no doubt your plants will be bigger and yield more. The Church is looking great, a few more leaves and she's green all over.:thumb: The strain might just be a cal/mag junkie, heheh.
Nothing wrong with trying new things. As a topdressing you can always remove a significant amount if required.

How does cost compare to your old nutes? Is yours the Hi Start, Standard, or Lo STart?

Answering you second post now.

I know what you mean, it is really about having our girls met our own expectations. I know I have a certain way I want my grow to be and look.
Of course yield is foremost. :thumb:

Yield is good. I'm a lightweight so I'll trade yield for potency any day, but everyone has different wants and needs. You'll no doubt have at least a couple of girls that'll give you both. :welldone:Your grow looks fantastic, you'd better be feeling pretty good about that garden, my friend. Topping came off well and in a couple of days the Church will be 6" taller and green all over again.:thumb:

Now I gotta go check out that update.:yahoo:

Yield is good. I'm a lightweight so I'll trade yield for potency any day, but everyone has different wants and needs. You'll no doubt have at least a couple of girls that'll give you both. :welldone:Your grow looks fantastic, you'd better be feeling pretty good about that garden, my friend. Topping came off well and in a couple of days the Church will be 6" taller and green all over again.:thumb:

Now I gotta go check out that update.:yahoo:

Hey Mmmmick :yahoo:
Buddy, I try for both, yield and potency !!! :ganjamon:
If I'm going for meds, I surely want potency! The topping is showing so far and the new ones have really been toped. Should be fun to watch. :yummy:

You a lightweight? I don't think so......:surf:

wow, I think you've already got the yield and potency locked in. Church looks like she gonna yield scary colas, lol. Tight nodes.
Very nice bud shots Omm, I hope that Columbian is just like you remember. Which means I'll have to deal with Attitude one more time, lol. Another beautiful grow and awesome pics to document it all.

I'm very interested in your Skunks and VK, want to see how they take to the bloom as youngsters. How long do you expect them to take to finish? I'd like to speed things up a bit in my grow.

It's always a pleasure to catch your updates OMM, you've got yourself an awesome little chunk of the world.
:thumb::welldone:

Sorry for posting all through your update OMM, bad timing on my part.

Well, my posting of pictures, as you can see above is still a problem

The first picture above is my Moby Dick. :ganjamon:

The second picture above is the Super Silver Haze

The third picture is of my Super lemon Haze

This picture posting thing is getting to me. The famous "WHY ME" comes to mind.
I really don't think a journal is worth the trouble if I can't post pictures. I don't know what's happening but it's frustrating. Bitch Bitch! :lot-o-toke:

This is the end of my update of Day 27 of bloom

Is the problem getting them posted in your messages or uploading? or both? Obviously posting at this moment. I thought you'd mentioned uploading as well. I may be mixing journals again.

:peace:Deep breaths, preferably with some indica involvement.:peace:

wow, I think you've already got the yield and potency locked in. Church looks like she gonna yield scary colas, lol. Tight nodes.
Very nice bud shots Omm, I hope that Columbian is just like you remember. Which means I'll have to deal with Attitude one more time, lol. Another beautiful grow and awesome pics to document it all.

I'm very interested in your Skunks and VK, want to see how they take to the bloom as youngsters. How long do you expect them to take to finish? I'd like to speed things up a bit in my grow.

It's always a pleasure to catch your updates OMM, you've got yourself an awesome little chunk of the world.
:thumb::welldone:

Sorry for posting all through your update OMM, bad timing on my part.

Hi again Buddy The Church is my hero! :yummy:

The Columbian is nuts. I actually need more space for her. I had some other bud pictures but couldn't post them.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Bad words and even more bad words!!!!

Sorry frustrated at the moment....there were a lot more pictures to post.

Gotta go talk to support again. Dag nab it! :surrender::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Sorry, the VK should finish in 65 days. The Skunk#1s are 50 day wonders.

That might send you to Attitude! :thumb:

Is the problem getting them posted in your messages or uploading? or both? Obviously posting at this moment. I thought you'd mentioned uploading as well. I may be mixing journals again.

:peace:Deep breaths, preferably with some indica involvement.:peace:

It's really strange. I upload pictures and there are duplicates of the ones I just posted. Last attempt I posted 5 pictures. Say picture number one was Moby1. I posted Moby2, 3 , 4 and 5. When I go to look at them there will be nothing but 5 moby1s. The rest just disappear. I've been posting for over a year and now this. I have changed nothing in the way I do it. Grumble! Gonna go get
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: and be done with it! :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Good luck, OMM. I can understand your frustration. It's marginally cumbersome to post pics at the best of times.

A good smoke session will help

It's my address thats the issue, not Attitude.

Love the leaves on Moby.

Back
Top Bottom