OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hey, OMM! It's been a while. Your plants are looking AWESOME! Hope your pic problems are solved soon. I know you want to show those beauties off! :bravo:

You got it tricome :) I want to show them off now, not when I screw em up!:rofl:

Hiya OMM. Sorry to be absent lately. RL work has been all consuming, but I have managed to sneak in some time in the garden. Last I saw yours it was looking stellar. Can't wait to see new pics.

:goodjob::peacetwo::morenutes::yummy:

Hey Papa No problems, I know when you are absent you have good reason. Been looking in on you....just to make sure your still there! :wood:

high omm?
thought i'ld drop by and spread a little fairy grow dust here....those plants are looking primo as usual...really growing great....

how is the vog doing?

read a post about the azamax, so here goes spock...
it does kill, but it takes a while, the eggs are able to hatch which is why you keep spraying also, it is a deterrant....it tastes foul, the neem oil to them, BUT..it kills by letting them reach their shell stage, and keeps that from developing...if that doesnt develope...they cant breed and just die out...i think the shell is call the exoskeleton...anyway, that is how it kills and it works great, but slowly, so we hit them in the soil for the taste, on their bodies with the spray, and they die....hope they dont get immune...

the heat has me wore down...hope all is well in your world, the plants look just super tho....hugs, L:tokin:

Hi there Lavendar
:thumb: I'll take all the fairy grow dust here that I can get. Everything helps! :yummy:

Still no vog here! The wind is strong and is keeping it away. The big island is still digging out of the mess it left. Those poor folks have lost allot. :smokin:

Spock is ready :popcorn:
OK! I better get to spraying just in case. So far I have seen no critters. They wouldn't dare touch my girls. Yuk!:smokin:

Immune? worry worry! :smokin:

Hope the heat lets up a little for you, I know it's been terrible on your garden!

I do bring disinfectant along (3 oz bottle of course) in my pocket.
I wonder why my wife never takes vacations with me? Maybe I should put deodorant in the other pocket.

I need to take a gas mask next time! Damn guy sittin on the window seat smelt like garlic...slept with his mouth open the whole damn flight, and the lady in the isle seat thought I couldn't smell her farts.:smokin:

I need to take a gas mask next time! Damn guy sittin on the window seat smelt like garlic...slept with his mouth open the whole damn flight, and the lady in the isle seat thought I couldn't smell her farts.:smokin:

That is hilarious!!! I'm sorry it happened to you but its still very funny.

omm,
got in the middle of this and just passing thru....Lumbo= the old time name for columbian, we shortened it to lumbo..:peacetwo:..im off to try to repot what is left of my plants which when i bud them, may or may not go hermie all the way from the heat on me....shiiish....time will tell....took alot of pics, but still have to post them....2 ducks male so far...new seeds in....these im waiting on...yeahhhh....posted most of this on site....later, L:tokin:

my new high time just got here...i get it digitally...

raisin j has a new journal going, rj's crawlspace adventure or something close to that, but he will get a link up soon....said his seeds are popping ect...cant wait to see it....L..also having comp. problems.raisin is,..did you see healing chronics new grow?....

omm,
got in the middle of this and just passing thru....Lumbo= the old time name for columbian, we shortened it to lumbo..:peacetwo:..im off to try to repot what is left of my plants which when i bud them, may or may not go hermie all the way from the heat on me....shiiish....time will tell....took alot of pics, but still have to post them....2 ducks male so far...new seeds in....these im waiting on...yeahhhh....posted most of this on site....later, L:tokin:

my new high time just got here...i get it digitally...

raisin j has a new journal going, rj's crawlspace adventure or something close to that, but he will get a link up soon....said his seeds are popping ect...cant wait to see it....L..also having comp. problems.raisin is,..did you see healing chronics new grow?....

Hi Lavendar Thanks for the Lumbo thing. Didn't know that. :popcorn:
Well good luck on the repotting of them all. I was over looking at your posts and I wish you luck. Still fighting to post something. Feeling really tired today for some reason. I need some energy! I'll be by later...omm

hi mate hows your poor big girl ?...comin round ?...hope so....a report on the progress wud be great....id hate you to lose her........i know you think the world of her.......funny this growin game .....full of twists and turns.....good to have the support ov others thou.......very late into the nite for me...2.00am haha..........nite omm...........be lucky weedtastic...im editing incase you didn t get my message dont epsom salt twice lighty ...read on....

hi mate hows your poor big girl ?...comin round ?...hope so....a report on the progress wud be great....id hate you to lose her........i know you think the world of her.......funny this growin game .....full of twists and turns.....good to have the support ov others thou.......very late into the nite for me...2.00am haha..........nite omm...........be lucky weedtastic...im editing incase you didn t get my message dont epsom salt twice lighty ...read on....

G'Day Mate. :yummy: Big girl is doing much better! I am going to try to post a few pictures in few minutes to see if they fixed the problem with me posting. Don't think I need to give her anymore epsom salts. Your so right about help from others. Couldn't do without it. :thumb:

Day 31 of Bloom mini update

Here's group shot...they're doing OK!:surf:
grp27.jpg

The Beautiful Columbian :surf:
columbian16.jpg

At last The Church is recovering! :surf:
church34.jpg

Will try to get a few more up a bit later. :thumb:

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Plants looking great. I see the Church I hope you got the yellowing gone. Was it mainly the sunleaves? Yep Lav scored on the triva pothead word... Well pops I'll be right back I have to run a fast post..............

GRRRRREEEEAAAATTTT :yummy: Good to see the lovely girls getting some weight on.

Thanks Sisco! :yummy:

Yep...they are putting a bit of weight now......when they are fatties they should really look good! Go to see you Bro! :Rasta:

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Plants looking great. I see the Church I hope you got the yellowing gone. Was it mainly the sunleaves? Yep Lav scored on the triva pothead word... Well pops I'll be right back I have to run a fast post..............

Thanks Wood :yummy:

Yep, mainly the sun leaves, she's looking better now, thank goodness. :)

That Lavendar Girl knows her stuff :hippy:

Be over in a bit to see what you posted Bubby :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom