OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Beautiful garden you have my friend! I think you missed my earlier post, or could it be that you are suffering from such a tremendous shock after reading it that you had to get CPR from Jo in which case I totally understand. Should I send your personal nurse out to rescue you in case Jo catches you and preforms some sort of cruel and unnatural act? Is your 'Life Alert' subscription paid in full this month? :wood:

How I missed that post I'll never know:smokin::smokin: Sorry!
Getting kind of used to not many people checking in any more. I am having a real problem up loading any thing. Thought we had it solved, but no, tried to post again today but no luck. Even thinking of giving up my Sig and creating a new account. Sure would hate to give up OldMedMan though. :peace:

Hey OMM! Just Lurking like usual, and wanted you to know that I like what I see! Just because I dont always have the time to post I'm still watching, lurking, and drooling. I had to actually invent a drool catcher McGuyver style out of half of a pepsi bottle and tape it to my face just for your page here. Those hawaiian girls look that good!

Keep up the good work man! ....If you can call it that....in Hawaii........in Airpots........with those strains..

....sounds more like babysitting. lol
I'd rep you if it would let me. sorry mon. gotta rep more peeps! :Rasta:
later!!
jason

Brought you some reps brother!!! Much deserved and long overdue, guess I am a stingy ass with rep...am gonna work on changing that.

Your girls are really looking good OMM...and wow that would be a tragedy to lose your forum identity and have to start anew. :yikes:

Hope this day finds you well brother, tried to do very little today but ended up making myself sicker doing a favor for my sister-in-law...wind and carb cleaner is always a bad idea and swirling wind...you get the drift (technically I got that too). :straightface:

Things we do for family...;)

:peace: my good friend and much Aloha to you.

Hey Mr J :grinjoint:

Keep up the good work man! ....If you can call it that....in Hawaii........in Airpots........with those strains..

....sounds more like babysitting. lol

SsssssssssssH not so loud, I got everyone believing I'm doing a good job! :):):):):)

Brought you some reps brother!!! Much deserved and long overdue, guess I am a stingy ass with rep...am gonna work on changing that.

Your girls are really looking good OMM...and wow that would be a tragedy to lose your forum identity and have to start anew. :yikes:

Hope this day finds you well brother, tried to do very little today but ended up making myself sicker doing a favor for my sister-in-law...wind and carb cleaner is always a bad idea and swirling wind...you get the drift (technically I got that too). :straightface:

Things we do for family...;)

:peace: my good friend and much Aloha to you.

Aloha High :bravo:

Thanks for the +reps. I try to give you some every once in while, but no dice.

Maybe I could just be OMM from now on. :) But I don't want to lose everything. It's is getting to me about not being able to post. Very similar to having no camera, which you know all about. :smokin::smokin:

As in......The Columbian Gold is looking good, she is now 2 foot tall and has 4 tops and is very green with not one blemish. :)

Got watch out for family....they will back door you sometimes without meaning too. I can see that picture of you trying to clean a carburetor in a strong wind. :popcorn:

Man I hope you feel better soon. ;)

Can't show em to you, but I have 7 new babies spouting. 2 Skunk #1's from Sensi seeds, they say it's the original Skunk. 1 Barney's Farm Violator Kush,
and 4 seeds from a friend called FEM. They are regular seeds so, I'm trying to find a lady. It's rumored to have some Warlock in it. :) :)

Tomorrow I hope you get up feeling better High. :grinjoint:

Good vibes heading to you from my little piece of paradise. :peace:

ALOHA OMM,
Them girls looking great brother, oh to grow in the sun what a life !!!!!!
Im stuck indoors trying to replace the sun ....lol
You are really getting it down its a great feeling is'nt it smoking your own efforts.
I want to ask about getting seeds you've had zero problems with it ? Just order and they show up ?
Again things are looking SWEET
Stop in and check out my new growroom tell me what ya think bout it !!!!!!
Later brother

Hi OMM, I got caught up finally. Looking very good in those airpots, my friend. They're all such great color and lots of fresh growth, they obviously love those pots.

The new strains are interesting. The Violator Kush is said to be very potent. Always someting of interest going on in here. I hope you can stick with the OMM handle and your posting issues get sorted out soon.
reps if I can.:nicethread:

:reading420magazine:SUPERSTAR! OMM I just read an article on how to be a bad ass GANJA GROWER! The name of the magazine I can't disclose cause of Copyrights and all, but it was called something like OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains :bravo:I really should be out in the yard poking holes in all the pots I have going!!!!!..think that's what I'll do.

Hey WOODSMAN! if you're going to be taking a train from Alburquerkie to Hawaii, I'll meet you in St. looouie! I know how to get to my Uncles house from the station in Hilo. My brother owns a "Burro 4 rent" tent about a block from there. We'll split the cost on it..:)

um, yeeeaaaaa. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but your NOT doing a good job.

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!! :cheer:WOOHOO!!!!!!!!:cheer: YEA BUDDY!:bravo:

Hey Thanks MR J Just water and watch! :)

Aloha High :bravo:

Thanks for the +reps. I try to give you some every once in while, but no dice.

Maybe I could just be OMM from now on. :) But I don't want to lose everything. It's is getting to me about not being able to post. Very similar to having no camera, which you know all about. :smokin::smokin:

As in......The Columbian Gold is looking good, she is now 2 foot tall and has 4 tops and is very green with not one blemish. :)

Got watch out for family....they will back door you sometimes without meaning too. I can see that picture of you trying to clean a carburetor in a strong wind. :popcorn:

Man I hope you feel better soon. ;)

Can't show em to you, but I have 7 new babies spouting. 2 Skunk #1's from Sensi seeds, they say it's the original Skunk. 1 Barney's Farm Violator Kush,
and 4 seeds from a friend called FEM. They are regular seeds so, I'm trying to find a lady. It's rumored to have some Warlock in it. :) :)

Tomorrow I hope you get up feeling better High. :grinjoint:

Good vibes heading to you from my little piece of paradise. :peace:

Aloha my good friend hope all is finding you well, I am coming down from my massive high...I think it was from so much sticky on my hands...that and the bong hits with hash on it...:)

I ended up having to cut Ilene brother...just no space for my hempy cheese...:roorrip: She did pretty good for me though. Now tomorrow hempy cheese work to do...

Hey I have a temporary solution for you brother...email the pics to me and I will post them for ya if ya want me to.

And the massive high and fast paced walk and generally great night with my wife, laughing and singing while I trimmed...I am feeling better bro.

But wow am I ever getting tired...big comedown...:grinjoint:

I am looking forward to the new little girls and let me know if you want me to post for you until they get it fixed.

:peace: OMM, from my little garden to paradise.

Aloha my good friend hope all is finding you well, I am coming down from my massive high...I think it was from so much sticky on my hands...that and the bong hits with hash on it...:)

I ended up having to cut Ilene brother...just no space for my hempy cheese...:roorrip: She did pretty good for me though. Now tomorrow hempy cheese work to do...

Hey I have a temporary solution for you brother...email the pics to me and I will post them for ya if ya want me to.

And the massive high and fast paced walk and generally great night with my wife, laughing and singing while I trimmed...I am feeling better bro.

But wow am I ever getting tired...big comedown...:grinjoint:

I am looking forward to the new little girls and let me know if you want me to post for you until they get it fixed.

:peace: OMM, from my little garden to paradise.

Aloha My friend High :):)

Now that just sounds good. A harvest....a bong...and scissor hash!:bravo: Got yo mojo going! :);):)

Love those kinda times. You and the wife laughing and singing. Just great! :thumb: Envy! :grinjoint:

I will accept your invitation to post for me. A few pictures coming your way.
Thank You!

Get some sleep Brother......you start again tomorrow!

:peace: To you and the Mrs!

Until the staff and OMM get their posting problem fixed, he asked me to put up a few of his shots so for the duration of this post I am a representative of OMM, so must behave accordingly...:)

:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip: Oops, ok got carried away...:smokin:

Here is OMM's babies in veg in his new air pots!!!
babies28.jpg

What a great line up...hope he tells us what each is...:grinjoint:

And here is his beautiful and PERFECT Super Silver Haze...she is a happy little girl.
ssh15.jpg

When he gets on I am sure he will want to add more to this....:)

Aloha OMM and :peace: to you and to 420Magazine.

Until the staff and OMM get their posting problem fixed, he asked me to put up a few of his shots so for the duration of this post I am a representative of OMM, so must behave accordingly...:)

:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip: Oops, ok got carried away...:smokin:

Here is OMM's babies in veg in his new air pots!!!
babies28.jpg

What a great line up...hope he tells us what each is...:grinjoint:

And here is his beautiful and PERFECT Super Silver Haze...she is a happy little girl.
ssh15.jpg

When he gets on I am sure he will want to add more to this....:)

Aloha OMM and :peace: to you and to 420Magazine.

Much Mahalo High :)

Thanks for posting for me, it is really a help. :bravo:

In the photo are my new babies. The veg airpots are 3 liters in size and are exactly the same as the big ones. Works the same way.

What's in them? 2 Skunk#1, 1 Violator Kush, and 4 non fem'd seeds from a friend called FEM. Hope I get at least one girl. The Violator Kush will be in a big pot soon. Doesn't need allot of veg so they say.

My Super Lemon Haze is finally taking off pretty well now, so happy happy.
My Moby and Church are up to 32"s now so things are fine.

Once again Thanks to High for posting for me :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom