OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Day 13 of Bloom

Here's a group shot....couldn't get tripod level. :)
grp20.jpg

Here is the beautiful Miss Super Silver Haze. :)
ssh10.jpg

Here is the Church spreading her wings :)
chrch1.jpg

Another of Miss Church :)
chrch.jpg

More to follow

Day 13 of Bloom continued

Columbian Gold :)
col7.jpg

The Columbian Gold ended up with 4 tops :)
col12.jpg

The out of control Moby Dick :)
moby7.jpg

Actually Moby is in full control :)
moby15.jpg

Here is the Beautiful Super Lemon Haze :)
slh20.jpg

Another of Super Lemon Haze :)
slh110.jpg

Finally I'm up to date again! I hope my posting problems are over. :thumb:

The girls are looking magnificent brother!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Looks like the sun is doing her magic and making those girls grow big and strong! With a good dad like you watching them, and having paradise to grow up in...those will be some big Hawaiian chicks :hug:.

Hope your posting problems are fixed, what did the problem turn out to be?

Aloha my good friend and :peace: to you and your household!

Hi OMM, great update. The girls all look very healthy. Looks like moby and the church are competing for top spot. I read a journal on a different site that had some church plants go hermie, so keep a close eye on that one. It was an indoor journal so maybe there was more stress induced than your plants experience, but better safe than sorry.

I hope your posting problems are gone for good.:peace:

The girls are looking magnificent brother!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Looks like the sun is doing her magic and making those girls grow big and strong! With a good dad like you watching them, and having paradise to grow up in...those will be some big Hawaiian chicks :hug:.

Hope your posting problems are fixed, what did the problem turn out to be?

Aloha my good friend and :peace: to you and your household!

Aloha High :grinjoint:

Thanks, High All they have had is water so far. Well, I did give them all some Asamax for protection from critters. None so far. :)

The posting problem. Last night (early morning) I was going to try to post a couple of photos and the Gallery was closed for maintenance. Don't know what they did, but it looks like the problem is fixed. :)
420 Girl worked at least a week on the problem and did a great job, I owe her many thanks.:hippy: SonicQ helped too! :bravo:
I also, as you suggested, cleared everything out and made a very easy upload path. Not 4 levels deep like it was. Thanks to you too. ;)

Jo and I went to the flower shop today and got some new plants and planted them in the garden out front. The yard people were here yesterday and weeded the whole thing, so it's looking a bit better.

Today is a tourist advertisement for Hawaii. It's just beautiful here today. :thumb:

Sending good thoughts to you and your mountain garden cave! :peace:

Hi OMM, great update. The girls all look very healthy. Looks like moby and the church are competing for top spot. I read a journal on a different site that had some church plants go hermie, so keep a close eye on that one. It was an indoor journal so maybe there was more stress induced than your plants experience, but better safe than sorry.

I hope your posting problems are gone for good.:peace:

Thanks Mmmmick :)

Yes, those two are doing their jump to fame, with the Columbian right behind them. Thanks for the warning about the Church. Mountain High warned me that the Moby goes hermie too. Good thing I have some babies vegging right now.
Of course I will try to keep their stresses down.

I join you hoping the posting problems are over. :peace:

:reading420magazine:SUPERSTAR! OMM I just read an article on how to be a bad ass GANJA GROWER! The name of the magazine I can't disclose cause of Copyrights and all, but it was called something like OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains :bravo:I really should be out in the yard poking holes in all the pots I have going!!!!!..think that's what I'll do.

Hey WOODSMAN! if you're going to be taking a train from Alburquerkie to Hawaii, I'll meet you in St. looouie! I know how to get to my Uncles house from the station in Hilo. My brother owns a "Burro 4 rent" tent about a block from there. We'll split the cost on it..:)

Hello my friend siscokid! Sounds like a plan to me. I've got life preservers just in case the train sinks on the way over to the Island. I'll meet you under the 'arch' in St Louis, I'll meet you on shore not in the river. Hey, I was thinking about bringing something to eat for the trip. My neighbors all raise cattle around here so I thought one or two of them ought to be sufficient and they won't miss them, much. Do ya think? I'll bring a load of corn for them to eat on the trip and a few shovels to clean up after them. We'll bring their manure to OMM and let him and JO use it on there front yard with the new plants they got. Neighbors will love them for the nice cow pasture smell and who knows, maybe after we barbecue Betsey and Hilda (the cows) in the front yard we'll get to meet some of his friendly neighbors also. I'm leaving tomorrow for St Louis so it should only take me a few weeks to get there. That will be me with the hickory walking stick, knapsack full of NL#5 and the two girls, Betsey and Hilda.

How are we getting back? Oh well not important, right? Oh ya! We'll return with some rented Burrows from your bro!

OMM the tripod wasn't crooked, it was the rest of the world.

I know, I know! Too much intelligence will kill me......:Rasta:

:peace: brother

Hello my friend siscokid! Sounds like a plan to me. I've got life preservers just in case the train sinks on the way over to the Island. I'll meet you under the 'arch' in St Louis, I'll meet you on shore not in the river. Hey, I was thinking about bringing something to eat for the trip. My neighbors all raise cattle around here so I thought one or two of them ought to be sufficient and they won't miss them, much. Do ya think? I'll bring a load of corn for them to eat on the trip and a few shovels to clean up after them. We'll bring their manure to OMM and let him and JO use it on there front yard with the new plants they got. Neighbors will love them for the nice cow pasture smell and who knows, maybe after we barbecue Betsey and Hilda (the cows) in the front yard we'll get to meet some of his friendly neighbors also. I'm leaving tomorrow for St Louis so it should only take me a few weeks to get there. That will be me with the hickory walking stick, knapsack full of NL#5 and the two girls, Betsey and Hilda.

How are we getting back? Oh well not important, right? Oh ya! We'll return with some rented Burrows from your bro!

OMM the tripod wasn't crooked, it was the rest of the world.

I know, I know! Too much intelligence will kill me......:Rasta:

:peace: brother

Oh! No! You guys are at it again!!! A train? Well, I've heard of a down bound train, looks like you've found it. Must be the one where Tom Hanks is the conductor. Just think of all the stuff you'll see out the windows......it would be like a big aquarium. You could race the whales.
Sorry about the cows, but Hawaii would put them in a 6 month quarantine to make sure they were worthy of being here. I do think my neighbors would love the smell of fresh mature floating in the air. Be a nice change from the smell of flowers in the air.
Packing for the trip would be simple. T-shirt, shorts and flipflops. You would look like typical islanders. Would have to give you a quick lesson on pigeon English so you could talk to people in the kine language. Shoots! :yahoo:

High OMM, man, I had some catching up to do here :reading420magazine:

Whoa, that Columbian is looking fine. Is it really the stuff we knew and loved? First bag I got in '70 was 25 bucks/oz... that was a good sack :)

Looking good out there :grinjoint:

:peace:

High OMM, man, I had some catching up to do here :reading420magazine:

Whoa, that Columbian is looking fine. Is it really the stuff we knew and loved? First bag I got in '70 was 25 bucks/oz... that was a good sack :)

Looking good out there :grinjoint:

:peace:

Hey Buddy :)

It is the one!!!! Columbian, at least they say it is. If it is I'll be growing more for sure. :):) That stuff was GooD

Good to see you my friend! :peace:

I was wondering OM if there was an ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) Stop on your street? 'Cause it would be convenient for those of us that wish to upgrade from our train. Trains are just so passe, don't you think? Siscokid's bro has a donkey rental place in your area. Perfect for a nice tour around the Island. Woman can ride sidesaddle I'm told so bring Jo along.

Ready for lift off Sisco? Yup they let ya smoke on board, but they said the cattle gotta ride in the Missile's Liquid Fuel Tank. Wonder if that will ruin the taste of the meat? Probably not too noticeable.

I was wondering OM if there was an ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) Stop on your street? 'Cause it would be convenient for those of us that wish to upgrade from our train. Trains are just so passe, don't you think? Siscokid's bro has a donkey rental place in your area. Perfect for a nice tour around the Island. Woman can ride sidesaddle I'm told so bring Jo along.

Ready for lift off Sisco? Yup they let ya smoke on board, but they said the cattle gotta ride in the Missile's Liquid Fuel Tank. Wonder if that will ruin the taste of the meat? Probably not too noticeable.

Woodsman I don't think that would be too good of an idea, unless you have really good frequency jamming equipment on board. Every missile we have is trained on the sky here. When North Korea was testing they're missiles they were aiming close to Hawaii. In fact, not only land based missiles, the Navy is out practicing now and then there is the Air Force too.
Pearl Harbor will never happen here again! :)
But if your determined to do it at least carry an inflatable emergency boat on board. Paint a big red cross on it! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks Mmmmick :)

Yes, those two are doing their jump to fame, with the Columbian right behind them. Thanks for the warning about the Church. Mountain High warned me that the Moby goes hermie too. Good thing I have some babies vegging right now.
Of course I will try to keep their stresses down.

I join you hoping the posting problems are over. :peace:

I'm quite interested in the Columbian, or any of the old school strains for that matter. Should be a very nice smoke. Only problem is, the gold strains mainly got their color from sun drying, which isn't the best thing for your trichs. I would be torn between maxing out the effects and going for the full treatment. I know I'd have to keep a few good buds for sun drying just in case it changes flavor too.

Nice strains and even more to come. I doubt they can get more stressfree than your backyard.:welldone:

I so enjoy your grows OMM.:thumb: great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom