OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

I'm quite interested in the Columbian, or any of the old school strains for that matter. Should be a very nice smoke. Only problem is, the gold strains mainly got their color from sun drying, which isn't the best thing for your trichs. I would be torn between maxing out the effects and going for the full treatment. I know I'd have to keep a few good buds for sun drying just in case it changes flavor too.

Nice strains and even more to come. I doubt they can get more stressfree than your backyard.:welldone:

I so enjoy your grows OMM.:thumb: great stuff.

Hi Mmmmick I have read about turning it gold. I will look into it more, if it means some kind of sacrifice, forget it. :) I kind look for older strains too, but I got a ton of seeds to grow already. Finally I taped my Credit Cards together. :yahoo: Thanks for your kind words Mate! :thanks:

I was wondering OM if there was an ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) Stop on your street? 'Cause it would be convenient for those of us that wish to upgrade from our train. Trains are just so passe, don't you think? Siscokid's bro has a donkey rental place in your area. Perfect for a nice tour around the Island. Woman can ride sidesaddle I'm told so bring Jo along.

Ready for lift off Sisco? Yup they let ya smoke on board, but they said the cattle gotta ride in the Missile's Liquid Fuel Tank. Wonder if that will ruin the taste of the meat? Probably not too noticeable.

Wait a second here, I get to go in the back of the rocket cause I hate to have you and your Hickory stick all pressed up on me. I'll be driving as our eyes are blowing around our skulls from the super sonic ride. A little liquid smoke in the cow could only be a good thing. I'll bring a can of beans too.

Jeeeeeez. Thought I would celebrate another birthday before I read all the way through. Anxious to see how ya like the Moby brother. All are looking very nice indeed. Our Church is tall and lanky with very good smoke. I have 2 more Moby's in the veg room as well. I wished our SLH would have made it, but it was crushed when they stapled the bag to the label. Anywho, keep up the great work my friend, glad I made it through the journal...so far...lol.

Wait a second here, I get to go in the back of the rocket cause I hate to have you and your Hickory stick all pressed up on me. I'll be driving as our eyes are blowing around our skulls from the super sonic ride. A little liquid smoke in the cow could only be a good thing. I'll bring a can of beans too.

Well, if you guys still want to do it the face of the Armageddon waiting for you over the sky in Hawaii there is nothing more to say, but good luck. :goodluck:Yeah, sit in the back Sisco, that Hickory cane is wicked .
But the best plan is the can of beans, just in case you run out of fuel.:hmmmm:

Jeeeeeez. Thought I would celebrate another birthday before I read all the way through. Anxious to see how ya like the Moby brother. All are looking very nice indeed. Our Church is tall and lanky with very good smoke. I have 2 more Moby's in the veg room as well. I wished our SLH would have made it, but it was crushed when they stapled the bag to the label. Anywho, keep up the great work my friend, glad I made it through the journal...so far...lol.

Sorry GMT! :smokin: I know you've been busy with the house and garden for a while, I just couldn't wait, so I started without you.:smokin: At least you got to see my Moby, she is just beautiful and healthy. I think she gained an inch or two over night. Her and the Church are growing like crazy. Everyone has a concern about them going hermie on me, but I am hoping for the best.

Bummer about your SLH, Seems like the seed company would have noticed. OH Well. There will be more. :smokin:

I hope you do place some plants around your house so you can show us your new home. I am egger to see it and what you two have done to it.
:peace:My Friends

Looking great, OMM! I see a lot of top buds in your future. Soon they will be hungry.:morenutes:
Now to bother you with questions. How tall are the ladies? Any flowers showing yet? How are your little ones? Oh, and I must have missed it, but what's with the clay pebbles on top of the soil?
Your plants make your island paradise even more beautiful!:dreamy::goodjob:

Sorry GMT! :smokin: I know you've been busy with the house and garden for a while, I just couldn't wait, so I started without you.:smokin: At least you got to see my Moby, she is just beautiful and healthy. I think she gained an inch or two over night. Her and the Church are growing like crazy. Everyone has a concern about them going hermie on me, but I am hoping for the best.

Bummer about your SLH, Seems like the seed company would have noticed. OH Well. There will be more. :smokin:

I hope you do place some plants around your house so you can show us your new home. I am egger to see it and what you two have done to it.
:peace:My Friends

I will make a point of it brother. We just have a lot of lumber and siding stacked up in front, trying to keep it dry. We replaced the upstairs windows in front today and are preping the front for new siding. That will complete the front of the house minus the concrete work. We are planning to pour new concrete under the front porch which is 48 feet long and 8 feet wide. I wouldn't worry about the dinafem Moby or the Church, we had no problem with either. But then, you are growing outdoors, so that could make a difference. The Moby was one of the most tolerant plants we have grown, next is the White Ice. I am anxious to see how they do under your gifted care and supervision. Keep up the excellant work and continue to be an inspiration to the rest of us.

OH you silly omm....its summer,
all the people go out and get in the sun....no one hangs out inside in the summer...but ME....i tan tooooo dark....so i budget the sun....also been dealing with gr. daughter again....what a pain....for her mostly...me mentally....the girls look great....me, im still reading....just read all ten books of the sookie stackhouse series....great books, great auther....so other than working your rear off on the plants, what cha been up to? take care....i just been working in garden and worrying, and sitting around inside and out, reading....hugs, L:bravo::bravo:

just finished reading back thru all of this....gee, the icbm sounds like fun....by any chance could it land in florida? have a person there it could land on...
naughty, naughty, bad bad lavendar....
the col. gold is the same one...i'd bet on it...those leaves and the smell are the same...mine is to the smell it and drool stage now....cant wait...it goes in next...
the way to get it gold and not have it in the sun is by girding the main stem, all the way around about an inch....it turns the plant gold while finishing, with the molassas and water...works....hugs, L

Looking great, OMM! I see a lot of top buds in your future. Soon they will be hungry.:morenutes:
Now to bother you with questions. How tall are the ladies? Any flowers showing yet? How are your little ones? Oh, and I must have missed it, but what's with the clay pebbles on top of the soil?
Your plants make your island paradise even more beautiful!:dreamy::goodjob:

Hi tricome :) They sure will be hungry soon! I am going to try OC+ with these ladies. Setting Sun and Mountain High are trying it too. So far everyone likes it. If it works like it should my nutes bill will go way down. Said to myself that I wouldn't try anything new with this grow, so much for that. :grinjoint:

The stones are Hydroton air stones. It gives the plants even more air and will let roots grow right up to the tops of the pots. It also makes watering much easier and doesn't disturb the soil.

No flowers showing yet, should be soon. I will be posting pictures tomorrow if it doesn't rain like hell, like it did today. Had to tie a few tops up because we has some 40 mph winds today. Don't want any broken branches. :)

The Moby and Church are about 33" tall now and the Columbian Gold is right behind them. Hoping for more stretch though. They have only been out for 2 1/2 weeks.

The babies are all about 4" tall and doing great. Well one is not so great, I topped one with my fingers and did top it, but took a leaf with it. FIM is living up to it's name.:grinjoint: F**k I missed it! :yahoo:

By the way, thanks for asking questions. Keeps thinking what am I doing and is it right! :yahoo:

I will make a point of it brother. We just have a lot of lumber and siding stacked up in front, trying to keep it dry. We replaced the upstairs windows in front today and are preping the front for new siding. That will complete the front of the house minus the concrete work. We are planning to pour new concrete under the front porch which is 48 feet long and 8 feet wide. I wouldn't worry about the dinafem Moby or the Church, we had no problem with either. But then, you are growing outdoors, so that could make a difference. The Moby was one of the most tolerant plants we have grown, next is the White Ice. I am anxious to see how they do under your gifted care and supervision. Keep up the excellant work and continue to be an inspiration to the rest of us.

Hi GMT I did see the pictures of the grow room and veg room and also read about your 24 plant space. Beautiful work. From your descriptions of everything you'll have a new house when your finished. Good for you! :)

Well, I hope no stresses happen to those girls of mine, gonna try my best.

Thank you for the compliments. Coming from you, they mean allot to me. :thanks:

OH you silly omm....its summer,
all the people go out and get in the sun....no one hangs out inside in the summer...but ME....i tan tooooo dark....so i budget the sun....also been dealing with gr. daughter again....what a pain....for her mostly...me mentally....the girls look great....me, im still reading....just read all ten books of the sookie stackhouse series....great books, great auther....so other than working your rear off on the plants, what cha been up to? take care....i just been working in garden and worrying, and sitting around inside and out, reading....hugs, L:bravo::bravo:

Hi Lavendar! :) That's two us that really don't get out in the sun. Hawaii's sun is wicked. That is where my 3rd cancer came from, the sun. They cut off the very tip of my nose!!! :yahoo: No more Rudolph.:bitingnails:
Poor gr. daughter...the wrath of Lavendar! :) I've read 2 of the sookie stackhouse series. Actually I cheat and download them from the news groups and listen to them. Great stuff! Aways wanted to be vampire...and live forever.:)
What you worrying about? Just general worrying? :scratchinghead:

just finished reading back thru all of this....gee, the icbm sounds like fun....by any chance could it land in florida? have a person there it could land on...
naughty, naughty, bad bad lavendar....
the col. gold is the same one...i'd bet on it...those leaves and the smell are the same...mine is to the smell it and drool stage now....cant wait...it goes in next...
the way to get it gold and not have it in the sun is by girding the main stem, all the way around about an inch....it turns the plant gold while finishing, with the molassas and water...works....hugs, L

To continue on......:)
I think there would be just as bad as here defensibly. I would target poor Napa, Ca. With my care package. J/K Folks!

I'll have to think that over about the Columbian. Not too good with stuff like that.
Example: FIM'd a plant today and did it ok, but knocked off a leaf doing it.:smokin:

Hey there bud, haven't dropped by for awhile and when I do...there are missile flying here and what I swear is a cowboy riding an ICBM...:reading420magazine:

Aloha my good friend, you would think you live near NORAD, not me.

Hope all is well with the little girls and with you and Jo.

And lavendar, sorry to hear about your daughter...hope the SOB gets what he deserves...baseball bat comes to mind.

:peace:

Hi Folks:)

A strange thing happened to me yesterday.:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

I received a package from the Netherlands. Plain white envelope and something soft inside of it. No other markings. So I open it up and there's this monkey key chain thing inside. It was black and fuzzy and had dangling legs. Totally ugly.
I was looking at it and it had a zipper on it. I unzip it and there was 3 packages of seeds!! I now have:

30 Nirvana seeds

10 Blackjack....which I like and have grown

10 Papaya

10 Bubblelicious....which I like and have grown

They are all regular seeds, but who cares?

I don't remember entering any contests or such.

Thank You Oh Great Ganja God :yahoo:

Hey there bud, haven't dropped by for awhile and when I do...there are missile flying here and what I swear is a cowboy riding an ICBM...:reading420magazine:

Aloha my good friend, you would think you live near NORAD, not me.

Hope all is well with the little girls and with you and Jo.

And lavendar, sorry to hear about your daughter...hope the SOB gets what he deserves...baseball bat comes to mind.

:peace:

Aloha High :)

Yea, figured you were still recovering from the harvest. :grinjoint:
We were cross posting. Go back and read what the Ganja God did for me. :)

Yep, straight from Dr. Strange Love,,,,,except it's Sisco! :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Jo had another root canal done today.:smokin:
She did buy a beautiful lavender rose bush, which we are going to put in an AirPot. Since she quit taking her bone density meds she feels much, much better. We laugh allot now....hope it stays this way!:clap::clap:

I agree about Lavendar's granddaughter. Club him till be can't move! :surrender::surrender:

Back
Top Bottom