OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

I love coming into your J and seeing pics of your girls in their natural environment. Brings a smile to my face every time.

You have a beautiful yard. The girls definitely ADD to it's beauty.

Those youngsters will get a great start in the smaller airpots, classy lookin' too, heheh.
I can see a couple of sizes in my grow sooner or later.

Gotta love the look of all those tops bushing up. I can't wait until they're all bud, heheh. Moby and the Columbian are both gonna need some muscles.
SSH is a beauty, glad it was only the tips. Maybe she'll be a big eater later in life.
Looking great all round OMM, you've got these girls well in hand.:bravo:

Nice surprise you got in the mail. A secret admirer perhaps. Or the ganja gods expressing their pleasure. :welldone:

Those look great - thinking of giving SLH a go myself the next round. Great Job !!

Hi My Freind:)
Yep, grew a Lemon Skunk last grow and she was dandy!
The SLH is partly that strain too. So should be some fine smoke. :grinjoint:

Thanks for stopping by!:thanks:

I love coming into your J and seeing pics of your girls in their natural environment. Brings a smile to my face every time.

You have a beautiful yard. The girls definitely ADD to it's beauty.

Thank You Young lady!:)

I love my yard too.....I am really lucky to be here! :yahoo:

Glad to make you smile!:thanks:

Those youngsters will get a great start in the smaller airpots, classy lookin' too, heheh.
I can see a couple of sizes in my grow sooner or later.

Gotta love the look of all those tops bushing up. I can't wait until they're all bud, heheh. Moby and the Columbian are both gonna need some muscles.
SSH is a beauty, glad it was only the tips. Maybe she'll be a big eater later in life.
Looking great all round OMM, you've got these girls well in hand.:bravo:

Nice surprise you got in the mail. A secret admirer perhaps. Or the ganja gods expressing their pleasure. :welldone:

Hi Mmmmick :)

Thanks, I think the AirPots look classy too. The little ones will make transplanting a breeze. Unroll it, add soil and roll it up in a new big AirPot. :rollit:

I will introduce a new size next week sometime. :yahoo:
Yea, those seeds really surprised me. Thank who ever did it!
Been thinking of moving them all to get more sun light, but I think if someone looked over my front fence they would see them, so don't know yet. Guess better safe than sorry. :)

wow, just got caught up and heard about the ganja drop...that is GREAT...you deserve it for all the help and good will you spread around....yeah, good on you....that is just wonderful....and that is soooo neat about jo feeling better....does she HAVE to go back on them in a yr.?
and thanks for the good thoughts about the gr. daughter....still calm on that front...yeah, a big bad bat sounds just right, or a rough 2x4 even better...with conan the barbarian swinging it...lol...
has woodsman shown up yet? or is the missle still circling the earth....they should be out of beans by now....prepare for a water landing....keep him away from the volcanos, thats all they'ld need to get them going...take care my good friend and the plants look gorgeous as usual....i think i would keep them out of sight, you have a nice collection going there, and would hate to see it go south if it gets seen, but then im very paranoid about that stuff also...never used to be....later, L:bravo::bravo::bravo:

wow, just got caught up and heard about the ganja drop...that is GREAT...you deserve it for all the help and good will you spread around....yeah, good on you....that is just wonderful....and that is soooo neat about jo feeling better....does she HAVE to go back on them in a yr.?
and thanks for the good thoughts about the gr. daughter....still calm on that front...yeah, a big bad bat sounds just right, or a rough 2x4 even better...with conan the barbarian swinging it...lol...
has woodsman shown up yet? or is the missle still circling the earth....they should be out of beans by now....prepare for a water landing....keep him away from the volcanos, thats all they'ld need to get them going...take care my good friend and the plants look gorgeous as usual....i think i would keep them out of sight, you have a nice collection going there, and would hate to see it go south if it gets seen, but then im very paranoid about that stuff also...never used to be....later, L:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Hey Lavendar :)

Yeah, they just dropped out of the sky. I like em all, but the Blackjack are going in the soil soon.. :yahoo:

It is great about Jo. She is without all the crap side effects and feels so much better. Yes, she has to go back on the meds in a year. All the cramps and pain will be back. FDA should take a look at that stuff. :smokin::smokin:

Woodsman and Sisco missed:hmmmm::hmmmm: See the post above, God knows where they are now! :yikes::yikes:

Glad the gr. daughters is OK! Big old splintery 2 by 4 sounds good! :yahoo:

Looking at my plants...about 10 feet over would give at least an extra hour of direct sun. Like you said, why take chances. Besides I haven't hooked up my DIY security system yet! :thanks:

Hi All

Just thought I better say something about my grow. As you know I am a MMJ grower and have a limit of six big plants that I can grow.
Here I am growing all sorts of babies and getting ready to replant them into larger pots. Well, I now grow for a patient and I am a provider. Now I can grow 12 Big ones at a time. I doubt that I will ever have 12 growing at once, but one never knows.:yahoo:

So I'm still legal and pretty happy about my new status. :yahoo:

Plants are looking great Pop's. I like the way you got what 5 tops off that topping on your C-Gold plant. Those are some cool looking birds. Bet you got alot of exotics over there. Those main tops off Church will shock ya Pops. They fill in nice buy ened of 8-9 weeks. You come along ways and seem to be doing great on your grows. I hope one day in the near future we will be able to smoke a bowl together. I'm going to talk with Janet about maybe making that our next trip. Keepem Green

hey OMM congrats on your new venture. Nothing better than doubling your allowed quota of plants. And to benefit somebody else with your crop makes it so much better.

:goodjob::nicethread:

Hi Lavendar! :) That's two us that really don't get out in the sun. Hawaii's sun is wicked. That is where my 3rd cancer came from, the sun. They cut off the very tip of my nose!!! :yahoo: No more Rudolph.:bitingnails:

They got mine, too :) I just tell people I've been keeping my nose to the grindstone :Rasta:

:peace:

Hey there OMM!

Wanted to let you know that I am going to have my first Journal moved over to completed journals section. So you don't go wondering where it went to, and if I disappeared. I have a new Journal titled "Double Double Soil and Bubbles" started. If you want to take a peak, maybe post a bit, I would be honored.

Have a wonderful day!

Plants are looking great Pop's. I like the way you got what 5 tops off that topping on your C-Gold plant. Those are some cool looking birds. Bet you got alot of exotics over there. Those main tops off Church will shock ya Pops. They fill in nice buy ened of 8-9 weeks. You come along ways and seem to be doing great on your grows. I hope one day in the near future we will be able to smoke a bowl together. I'm going to talk with Janet about maybe making that our next trip. Keepem Green

Thanks Wood:surf:
C-Gold is just looking better and better my friend. I stare at her allot! :yummy:
Yep! Lots of strange and beautiful birds. Love it when they bring their young over and feed them mouth to mouth.
Bud the Church is already shocking me. She is so vigorous. :Rasta:

That would be great if you and Janet could come over! Warning! You might not want to go back home. :thumb:

hey OMM congrats on your new venture. Nothing better than doubling your allowed quota of plants. And to benefit somebody else with your crop makes it so much better.

:goodjob::nicethread:

Hey Thanks Mmmmick! :blunt:

Yep, it's great to be able help someone and grow more. It took the better part of a month to set it up. He has terminal cancer and mmj is the only thing that will allow him to eat.
It is really strange that when he dies, I can continue to grow until his card expires.:yikes::yikes:
I hope he lives along time he is really a good dude. :thumb:

Hey there OMM!

Wanted to let you know that I am going to have my first Journal moved over to completed journals section. So you don't go wondering where it went to, and if I disappeared. I have a new Journal titled "Double Double Soil and Bubbles" started. If you want to take a peak, maybe post a bit, I would be honored.

Have a wonderful day!

You know I'll be there Young Lady :surf: Thanks for telling me! :cool:

Looking great OMM! I haven't seen/smoked Columbian Gold in probably 35 years and I can still remember that smell... it was probably my favorite ever. I hope yours comes out just as well.

And great news about those seeds! You deserved that good karma just for the help and encouragement that you've given me, and there are many others like me that feel the same I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom