OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

OMMG................ imean.... OMM! man those plants look jus great!!!! i see you took em outside and ... well.. by the size of them thas prolly a good idea!... ive never seen a pink mantis b4?? plenty of green ones back home but hm.. is that a hawaii thing?? sorry if all this as covered earlier and im wastin your time bruddha... fantastic grow! i cant wait to see ya finish em up!

ps. a group shot without leaving joanne out would be appreciated however not required! =D

Hey Odorous Thanks for dropping in, good to see you back.:surf:
It is a tropical thing about Pinky. Moved her over to Tad last night for a change.:surf:
No problem Bro :yummy:
I will try to get some more pics up tomorrow of the whole family. :ganjamon:

Ahh yes, you're referring to Spider Robinson, of course. Callahan's Crosstime Saloon was his first (and arguably best) compilation of short stories set in that bar:

Callahan's Crosstime Saloon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can find it on Amazon:

A really good writer, I always liked the way he incorporates the human element, camaraderie and compassion for others into his 'SF' stories. I feel Mike's bar is the way the 'Cheers' bar really ought to be. Damn fine folks, his patrons.

If only we had a place like that, but where we could smoke some bud, too...that would be a rare and wonderful thing indeed. If you read the stories, you'll find that the author happens to be pro-MJ, also. His protagonist (the first person narrative) in most of the stories is a gangly, guitar playing musician - kind of like Spider in real life, I'm told. And any author who exhibits such an appreciation for Heinlein is ok in my book, too...

Thanks for the memories, OMM! Haven't read his stuff in almost two decades, at least...takes me back. ;)

Regards,

-TL

Hi Lurker You got it! Callahan's Crosstime Saloon :cheer:
His style an humor just tickled me to death. I was token when I read it and any other books of his I could find.:grinjoint:
Even then he was pro-mj. Good for him.:surf:
Been reading sf since it was considered pulp fiction. Funny allot of its come true. :clap::clap::clap:

Look at Mmmmiks avatar and the line below it, if he hasn't change it. There's allot of SF reader/lovers around 420. Thanks for the link's too. :ganjamon:

Hi Lurker You got it! Callahan's Crosstime Saloon :cheer:
His style an humor just tickled me to death. I was token when I read it and any other books of his I could find.:grinjoint:
Even then he was pro-mj. Good for him.:surf:
Been reading sf since it was considered pulp fiction. Funny allot of its come true. :clap::clap::clap:

Look at Mmmmiks avatar and the line below it, if he hasn't change it. There's allot of SF reader/lovers around 420. Thanks for the link's too. :ganjamon:

Sf rules!!! lol I can only say things like that in print.

I'd read every SF book in our public library by the time I was 10. And reread a lot of them over and over.
Rama could be the best SF movie series ever. Except for "The Gap".
The coolest thing is so much of the SF I was reading is common tech these days.
I'm holding out for the "Lazarus effect" to be perfected. Quickly would be best ,rofl.

I read Silverbergs Son of Man the first time during my wasted youth. Psychedelics were involved. Two days.
I wouldn't recommend that behaviour to anyone.

I think your pink Mantis is really Pele herself, re incarnated in lava glow for divine gonja protection, either that, or this husband eating critter just flew in from Three Mile Island.

By the by, I just finished harvesting Wanda:cheesygrinsmiley:

Three mile island! lmao: :rofl:
Yeah I went by and looked at all those Buds. Congrats on a really fine harvest.:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I know you would never sample before the final cure, :clap::rofl::clap:

Glad your feeling better. Still got on the black jamys? :yummy:

Good bye Wanda. :rip:

Sf rules!!! lol I can only say things like that in print.

I'd read every SF book in our public library by the time I was 10. And reread a lot of them over and over.
Rama could be the best SF movie series ever. Except for "The Gap".
The coolest thing is so much of the SF I was reading is common tech these days.
I'm holding out for the "Lazarus effect" to be perfected. Quickly would be best ,rofl.

I read Silverbergs Son of Man the first time during my wasted youth. Psychedelics were involved. Two days.
I wouldn't recommend that behaviour to anyone.

Well, I went to see Alien 1 in the same condition. Wish I hadn't. :smokin:
I just saw 2012. Loved it! Knew what it was didn't care. Been afraid of Yellow stone a long time. Its gonna blow!!:grinjoint: lol
Clark was the best for me. Loved every book. Couldn't put them down.

Try to get that vape fired up by tomorrow. :surf:

Wow man those are some showgirls right there:yummy: I see that the sun gods are smiling on them as well :smokin:if only i could grow outside in december like that, way to go oldmedman

Hey thanks man :grinjoint:
There are some definite advantages about living here:surf::surf:
Pele the sun god is smiling on me. Hope he keeps it up. ;)
Thanks for looking in.:ganjamon: Please do so anytime :surf:

Well, I went to see Alien 1 in the same condition. Wish I hadn't. :smokin:
I just saw 2012. Loved it! Knew what it was didn't care. Been afraid of Yellow stone a long time. Its gonna blow!!:grinjoint: lol
Clark was the best for me. Loved every book. Couldn't put them down.

Try to get that vape fired up by tomorrow. :surf:

lol yeah Alien might have been a little heavy.
I haven't seen all of 2012 yet. Have a copy but.....
hope the jet stream is working hard when it does blow.

I have too many favorites, heheh. Clark's one of 'em.

At your leisure OMM, just knowing that it seems a solid unit is a good start.

well brother i'm back just chock it up to me geting hit in the head with a coconut or somthing,thanks for talking me back from the edge

Dain Man I am so glad your Back!!:cheer:

It was MY pleasure. I would have and did miss hell out of you.:smokin:

Damn coconuts hit us all sometimes. Glad they bounce off. :surf::surf:

Day 67 of Bloom

Well here's an update of the girls :surf:

Family shot first.:hug::hug::hug:

groupshot7.jpg

Joanne by herself :surf:

Joanne2.jpg

As you can see Joanne is behind the others. She's larger than the other girls and will probably finish after the other two. I can wait for her.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

A Bud from Joanne. :surf:

Joeanne2.jpg

Tad by herself.::yummy:

Tad3.jpg

Tad's big cola :yummy:
Tad12.jpg

More Tad :yummy:

tad22.JPG

Rose and Mary by them selves:ganjamon:

rose_mary3.jpg

Rose and Mary:ganjamon:

rose_mary2.JPG

Another of Rose and Mary :ganjamon:

rose_mary.jpg

So Whatcha think?

OMM, omg my apologies for not stopping in sooner. You got some gorgeous ladies, and your journal is a very entertaining read. Blah, I'm so late for the party. Your ladies are drop dead tho, and Tad is pretty w/all the glitter. Pink Manthis was pretty too, have you thought of submitting the manthis pic(s)(if the res is high enough)?, its really uniqe and naturesque.

Wowwwwz
+rep OMM

Here' the vape test I've been promising. :surf::surf:

Here' a picture of it by my keyboard so you can tell it's size.

Vape4.jpg

Here's a link to it.

How does it perform?

OMM gives it 5 Stars:cheer:

Fired it up and used it for the first time (not too complicated) and was easy to dial in first time. There might have been a taste but I don't taste much anyway. No visible smoke. Feels like you are just breathing air, not even warm air. Takes a couple minutes, then you realize you are blasted. I didn't know my weed was this good.:rofl:

Other things. Well made. Bigger than it looks. Sounds like a hair dryer. On high speed fan is noisy. On medium and low much better. I used it on low.
Comes with everything you need. You should have grinder that really grinds the weed very fine.

The unit gets really hot and you do have to watch where you touch it.
It takes 2 to 5 minutes to cool down. Which is fine because your blasted by then. Every control is easy to use. You can leave it at your presets and the second time you use it is just plain easy. Have a place to put the weed holder in, if you want to refill it, it is very hot and has to cool before reloading. It is not potable.

Like I said it is a good vape and I think it will last for years. :surf:

OMM, omg my apologies for not stopping in sooner. You got some gorgeous ladies, and your journal is a very entertaining read. Blah, I'm so late for the party. Your ladies are drop dead tho, and Tad is pretty w/all the glitter. Pink Manthis was pretty too, have you thought of submitting the manthis pic(s)(if the res is high enough), its really uniqe and naturesque.

Wowwwwz
+rep OMM

Hey Welcome DroJo
Do you have a grow? I've been looking for it. :surf:
Glad you read the road to here.:ganjamon:
The ladies say " Thank You for the compliments" :grinjoint:
That's something I haven't thought of, Pinky in Playboy;):hippy:
I'll take some more pics, she hanging out on Tad at the moment. :slide:
I'll submit her pics. Glad you looked in:grinjoint:

You on board this morning? I screwed up trying to delete on of my pics, now I can't view any photo's, my own, or anyone else. Curious, are you still able to view my photos in my journal? I asked admin for help. This sucks.

You on board this morning? I screwed up trying to delete on of my pics, now I can't view any photo's, my own, or anyone else. Curious, are you still able to view my photos in my journal? I asked admin for help. This sucks.

Hey just letting you know that I just visited your journal and could see your pics fine. Unless there were many more past the ones of your beautiful cardboard box.

OldMedMan, those buds look sweet! Rose and Mary...heh heh. A little more clever than say Mary and Jane would have been. I've always liked the name Rose, too.

Harvest time is getting closer...and they all look healthy and big. :cheer:

thanks for checking greenblood. I just used another browser that allowed me to access the site like visitor without signing in, and was able to see all photos normally. The browser I normally use is recognized by the site, and does an auto log in on my user name.

This goes deeper than just viewing photos, I can't reply to individual posts, just quick reply only, and I can't view ratings. I'll try playing around with it until I hear from the admin folks.

NO! I can't see them Buddy:smokin:

OldShoooL
I'm trying to figure out how that happened.??? WTF
Probably some key combo or something. I've had stuff happen in my browser I and never got it back the same , but workable, but not the same as it was.
Good Luck my friend. :popcorn:

Were you trying to delete the picture that already posted to 420?
You can't do it. Maybe support can help.

Back
Top Bottom