OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

You sound allot like me, waffle, waffle. :grinjoint:
I have been reading and reading in the How To forums. How to harvest. What are Trichomes?. How to cure. The whole 10 yards. Looking for any reassurances I can get so I wont screw it up.
What an adventure we are on. :surf::surf::surf:

All about one little seed of goodness, as you say. :grinjoint:

lol we just waffle because we want to get it right.
Loads of great info available, I just wish I could remember it all. What kind of cure are you planning?

lol we just waffle because we want to get it right.
Loads of great info available, I just wish I could remember it all. What kind of cure are you planning?

Hey Buddy.

I'm going to use the card board box method that Setting Sun, Old Schoool, and Granny420 are using. Makes sense to me. Once they are over the primary dry then its mason jars for a long long time. Opening them for 15 minutes every so often to let in fresh air and them turning them in the jar so each bud gets the same amount of air. Once I get them the way I want them, then I'll just seal the jar. I had the pleasure of curing once before kind of unexpectedly and it is true, the longer the cure the better bud gets.

:grinjoint:

Wow man frist time through and just thought i had to say how beautiful your garden is :goodjob: And that mantis is freakin sweet dude i wish i had a mantis like that in my garden:grinjoint: well done buddy

Hey man Glad you stopped in :welcome:
Thanks the compliment.:grinjoint:
Yea don't know where Pinky came from, but glad to have its company.:popcorn:

...just realized I'm not subscribed to your grow! For shame. I've been by before but it was when I was doing more looking than commenting.

The most recent pics look very enticing! I'll be back later to catch up on the rest that I've missed...

Hi greenblood :welcome:
Glad your into commenting now. :grinjoint:
Thanks for the comment on the pics. I always think I can do better with pics, still learning. :popcorn:

I'll be looking forward to your next visit. :peace:

Yo buddy, almost feel human again. I cranked up the ol lighting canopy yesterday, hadn't checked her on Monday. Yikes! The buds are so fat, their falling all over each other. Trich's are pretty much 50/50 clear/cloudy, with amber trich's on the ends of the leaves. Have less than two weeks till our son arrives, and have a lot more work to do on his room before he comes home. Think I might just yank her tomorrow, or maybe Saturday since she looks ready. Believe I might barrow Flurple's idea, and make a pipe out of her stem if it's big enough.

Your ladies are looking soooo ripe!

This cold sucks.

Take care you ol fart:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yo buddy, almost feel human again. I cranked up the ol lighting canopy yesterday, hadn't checked her on Monday. Yikes! The buds are so fat, their falling all over each other. Trich's are pretty much 50/50 clear/cloudy, with amber trich's on the ends of the leaves. Have less than two weeks till our son arrives, and have a lot more work to do on his room before he comes home. Think I might just yank her tomorrow, or maybe Saturday since she looks ready. Believe I might barrow Flurple's idea, and make a pipe out of her stem if it's big enough.

Your ladies are looking soooo ripe!

This cold sucks.

Take care you ol fart:cheesygrinsmiley:

That sounds great. Sounds like she's ready. I would go to Saturday just to make sure, You are finally there "the harvest". Congrats my friend:goodjob:
She's going to pay you back for all your cuddling and pampering.:grinjoint:
Glad the cold is better.:clap::clap::clap:

Wanda the Pipe :peace:

Pray_004.jpg

Mahalo OMM.

Just caught up with your whole journal and wanted to wish you congrats! The first few weeks were very "exciting" to see how the whole grow would come together, and you seem pretty dialed in now.

Have you thought about long term employment for this little pink mantis? Seems like he can just enjoy the fringe benefit of a constant 24/7 stupper. Know wonder he's not leafing...

With you to the end on this one!

S.F

Mahalo OMM.

Just caught up with your whole journal and wanted to wish you congrats! The first few weeks were very "exciting" to see how the whole grow would come together, and you seem pretty dialed in now.

Have you thought about long term employment for this little pink mantis? Seems like he can just enjoy the fringe benefit of a constant 24/7 stupper. Know wonder he's not leafing...

With you to the end on this one!

S.F

Hi StinkFinger:welcome:
Thanks for reading the whole journal. That took a while.:popcorn:
Those were some exciting first few weeks. I believe me I am so happy that they are dialed in now. :grinjoint: I gave them what I think will be they're last shot of nutes yesterday.:clap::clap:
Pinky is still on Joanne. He was all over her yesterday from top to bottom. He loves to eat very small bugs. He's save me a lot of trouble with them.:grinjoint: I'm going to try to save him when I harvest and let him help on my next grow.

Glad you'll be in for the final stages. I hope I have allot to show you. :peace:

Day 65 of Bloom

Here is Joanne. She's coming along now :cheer:

joanne1.jpg

Rose and Mary in one pot and going crazy.:clap::clap::clap:

rosemary11.jpg

rosemary2.jpg

rosemary3.jpg

Tad is filling up and making me proud.:allgood:

tad11.jpg

tad21.jpg

tad4.jpg

tad5.jpg

The two beauties together. They are showing off now.:laugh::ciao::laugh:

tadrosemary.jpg

Hope you are digging them as much as me.:clap::partyboy::clap:

I can dig it! Love the full shot. You can really see how big they are. You girls have really come back, and are looking great! Nice work!

Hey thanks. :surf:
I should have included Joanne. She's a foot taller than the other two.:ganjamon:
Thanks for the visit. :peace:

jeez man
those gals are puttn on some weight

the preying mantis is just awesome be funny if he was eating trichomes getting high
and thats why he was staying around

those hairs are pretty on them buds
bet you cant wait to pack em up

peace

Back
Top Bottom