OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

man OMM I have go to get in here more often, you are loading up the page count,heheh.

great journal. Always a good read. I'm really impressed with how good the ladies are looking, You're getting some great cola formation, really nice looking stuff.
So glad your girls aren't relying on the power company with the shutdown you are expecting. It was good of them to force you to act on the move outdoors, almost as if they knew there was trouble coming.
Any luck with your funky leaf problem? Magnesium comes to mind in any potted plant thats been around for a few months. Getting too close to worry too much about it, I think.
great job on the plants, OMM. Power outage or not I envy you for your location.:nicethread:

oh yeah, the vape. I'm still on the hunt for one as well. One of the downsides to the pipe style, so I've read, is getting the flame just right. Either not hot enough or too hot and burns filters. I'm looking at a couple of different whip style vapes at the moment but can't decide. the one I chose initially is manufacturer discontinued,lol.

I don't know from experience where the trichs should be but 80% amber sounds too far gone from everything I've read. 20% amber 80% cloudy seems a popular couchlock cutoff point. I'm told the buds still metabolize after the chop so they might go further than you expect, even harvested.

Truly like my vaporizer but it aint stelthy or portable.It it like an electric hooka with hose's,bags,and an extention cord.My wife has called it the bag pipe bong in the past.For me tho she is the cutting edge of smoker's paraphanailya(cant spell for sh#$t)If George Jetson smoked he would use a vaporizer...lol...;)

lovin that 808 sun!!

Hey Butcher Today is loving the rain day. :surf:
Did you know our Hurricane season in from 1 June to December 1 or pretty close. Then from December 1 to June I is rainy season. Sun is somewhere mixed it. The mountains on Kauai have the most yearly rain fall in the world.
Love it all :grinjoint:

man OMM I have go to get in here more often, you are loading up the page count,heheh.

great journal. Always a good read. I'm really impressed with how good the ladies are looking, You're getting some great cola formation, really nice looking stuff.
So glad your girls aren't relying on the power company with the shutdown you are expecting. It was good of them to force you to act on the move outdoors, almost as if they knew there was trouble coming.
Any luck with your funky leaf problem? Magnesium comes to mind in any potted plant thats been around for a few months. Getting too close to worry too much about it, I think.
great job on the plants, OMM. Power outage or not I envy you for your location.:nicethread:

oh yeah, the vape. I'm still on the hunt for one as well. One of the downsides to the pipe style, so I've read, is getting the flame just right. Either not hot enough or too hot and burns filters. I'm looking at a couple of different whip style vapes at the moment but can't decide. the one I chose initially is manufacturer discontinued,lol.

I don't know from experience where the trichs should be but 80% amber sounds too far gone from everything I've read. 20% amber 80% cloudy seems a popular couchlock cutoff point. I'm told the buds still metabolize after the chop so they might go further than you expect, even harvested.

Hi Mmmmick :surf: Don't think I'll catch PitViper he's the one that add volumes everyday. ;)

The girls are really doing good. Packing it on. Probably give them nutes tomorrow for the last time. Will play that by ear. The actual growth blows me away and how water converts everything. Amazing process. The yellow bad looking leaves are doing OK. Now the yellowing seems to be normal as they use up the nutes.

They did put in the new pole today. Started raining and they left. Said they will hook it up tomorrow. We'll see......:popcorn:

Good choice on the vape. :smokin: Sounds like me. I hope to get a smoke report up by early next week. On my new one.

I think I will go by woods advise and cut em at 50% red.
Like you said they will still be metabolizing after the harvest. What ever it comes out to be, I'll learn from it for future grows. Thanks my friend. :Rasta:

Truly like my vaporizer but it aint stelthy or portable.It it like an electric hooka with hose's,bags,and an extention cord.My wife has called it the bag pipe bong in the past.For me tho she is the cutting edge of smoker's paraphanailya(cant spell for sh#$t)If George Jetson smoked he would use a vaporizer...lol...;)

:grinjoint: Bag Pipe Bong :grinjoint: Who care as long as you like it. Sounds like you have the perfect one for you. Hope I say the same thing soon. :surf::surf:

Hi Mmmmick :surf: Don't think I'll catch PitViper he's the one that add volumes everyday. ;)

The girls are really doing good. Packing it on. Probably give them nutes tomorrow for the last time. Will play that by ear. The actual growth blows me away and how water converts everything. Amazing process. The yellow bad looking leaves are doing OK. Now the yellowing seems to be normal as they use up the nutes.

They did put in the new pole today. Started raining and they left. Said they will hook it up tomorrow. We'll see......:popcorn:

Good choice on the vape. :smokin: Sounds like me. I hope to get a smoke report up by early next week. On my new one.

I think I will go by woods advise and cut em at 50% red.
Like you said they will still be metabolizing after the harvest. What ever it comes out to be, I'll learn from it for future grows. Thanks my friend. :Rasta:

yeah Pits got an active journal going. Hard to stay abreast sometimes. Worth the effort tho.
They look like they're doing better than ok, they're doing ya proud. Water sunshine nitrogen, sounds easy enough, lol. It's definitely absorbing to watch your stone grow from a tiny seed. So much goodness wrapped up in some of them.
Smoother smoke if they yellow up I guess.
Hope the pole upgrade is quick, should be. I'll waffle around about the vape for a while I expect. I'll tune in for the vape report. I've got the V5 on my list actually, but curious about cleaning etc. It's portable, thats a good thing. I like the high tech but I also have the Hot Box whip model, the other extreme, on the list.
I'm sure woods got some experience, I just read some chit.:smokin:. I'm just starting to scope mine, looking for some amber myself, chop at 20% or so. Every grow is likely to teach us something.:goodjob::nicethread:

yeah Pits got an active journal going. Hard to stay abreast sometimes. Worth the effort tho.
They look like they're doing better than ok, they're doing ya proud. Water sunshine nitrogen, sounds easy enough, lol. It's definitely absorbing to watch your stone grow from a tiny seed. So much goodness wrapped up in some of them.
Smoother smoke if they yellow up I guess.
Hope the pole upgrade is quick, should be. I'll waffle around about the vape for a while I expect. I'll tune in for the vape report. I've got the V5 on my list actually, but curious about cleaning etc. It's portable, thats a good thing. I like the high tech but I also have the Hot Box whip model, the other extreme, on the list.
I'm sure woods got some experience, I just read some chit.:smokin:. I'm just starting to scope mine, looking for some amber myself, chop at 20% or so. Every grow is likely to teach us something.:goodjob::nicethread:

You sound allot like me, waffle, waffle. :grinjoint:
I have been reading and reading in the How To forums. How to harvest. What are Trichomes?. How to cure. The whole 10 yards. Looking for any reassurances I can get so I wont screw it up.
What an adventure we are on. :surf::surf::surf:

All about one little seed of goodness, as you say. :grinjoint:

Yo, didn't expect you on with the power thing. Been down n out for the count. Caught myself a nice cold, and been passed out on cold meds since sunday night. Nice shots of the girls bud, looking very sweet. Heading back to the couch, and my blanky. I'll be back on when I feel human again:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yo, didn't expect you on with the power thing. Been down n out for the count. Caught myself a nice cold, and been passed out on cold meds since sunday night. Nice shots of the girls bud, looking very sweet. Heading back to the couch, and my blanky. I'll be back on when I feel human again:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope your feeling better Bud, I was missing you. Where's that old fart at?:slide:

Yea they put in the new pole. Rained. Be back tomorrow to hook it up. Course could rain again. They are also replacing one a block away on the same side. Guess that's why its taking 4 more days. Actually a pretty good crew.

I hate colds and all that come with them, snif snif

Chicken soup lots of liquids. You take care Buddy. :peace:

OldMedMan, love the pics brother. Getting down to the home stretch. You have done a wonderful job so far, just keep em green a bit longer and your there.

Hey GMT :grinjoint:
Thanks for the compliment. Believe me I'm trying to keep them green. :adore:

I found ONE fem'd Moby Dick seed. Guess what will be in my next grow? :ganjamon:

Bloom Day 63

Here's One of Rose and Mary
Rose_and_Mary.jpg

And two of Tad.

Tad1.jpg

Tad2.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Holly smoke batman! Those are some nice big buds. :cheer: those girls are peaking great man.

Back
Top Bottom