OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

I think look good is a understatement those plants looks awesome, wonderful, great job and keep up the great work... + rep

Thanks sonzor :surf:

Thanks for the +reps :grinjoint:

I just go out and stare at em. :ganjamon:

the buds are beautiful! I wouldnt worry bout the leaf bro...the grow is bout done correct?

Hey Pit

Thanks. The book tells me 2 to 3 more weeks. I can't wait to smoke these girls. I will start looking for red pretty soon. I want lots of red so they will be
knock me down smoke. :cheer:

I keep forgetting to check this thread on a daily basis and I usually regret it because I get so far behind. Great work OMM. + reps for the lovely outdoor ladies.:goodjob:

Sorry PotPie I missed your post some how.:smokin:

I am partly the reason for allot pages. First I tend to BS allot and I also like to answer each person who makes a visit. If they spend the time making a comment, I feel they deserve an answer. After all it's the visitors who make my journal worth while.:cheer:

Thanks for the +reps. See you soon. :surf:

Luuvve the red hairs! Are you checking the trich's? Don't know if I'd want to trust the 'instructions' on finishing time. You do have a scope right? Don't think I'd worry about the white spots either, doesn't look that drastic.

Great shot's, see the Mantis has enlisted some air support:cheesygrinsmiley:

Check ya later, have to work today, and tomorrow.Yuk.

Luuvve the red hairs! Are you checking the trich's? Don't know if I'd want to trust the 'instructions' on finishing time. You do have a scope right? Don't think I'd worry about the white spots either, doesn't look that drastic.

Great shot's, see the Mantis has enlisted some air support:cheesygrinsmiley:

Check ya later, have to work today, and tomorrow.Yuk.

Wasn't really instructions. Just what the seed package said. Harvest time 80 or 90 days. Getting close. :surf:

Got a scope. Hell to see, but I luck out sometimes and get good look. As of yesterday they are still clear. I think I want to get about 80% red. Put my head in the sand again.:surf:

Yeah, Pinky and the Reds have joined forces. :cheer:

Too bad about the work thing. Concessions, concessions :smokin:

Later Bud

Just a general question to all. Everyone is so careful to harvest at the exact moment. What happens if you don't? You lose it all or what. Are just lose the high you were after? Seems to me to get couchlock I would go longer than most people would. That make sense? :popcorn:

Just a general question to all. Everyone is so careful to harvest at the exact moment. What happens if you don't? You lose it all or what. Are just lose the high you were after? Seems to me to get couchlock I would go longer than most people would. That make sense? :popcorn:

I've read where you have a 10 day window for best results, but then you have the variables of what type of effect you want. Little paranoid about this subject myself, but I'm going to stick with keeping an eye on the trichs. I'd think you'd have to wait till the plant dies before losing any substantial effect.

The bitch is timing the final flushing phase to get the results your looking for. In your case that seems easier than guessing the timing for a head high, as opposed to a couchlock effect your seeking. My two cents worth.

I've read where you have a 10 day window for best results, but then you have the variables of what type of effect you want. Little paranoid about this subject myself, but I'm going to stick with keeping an eye on the trichs. I'd think you'd have to wait till the plant dies before losing any substantial effect.

The bitch is timing the final flushing phase to get the results your looking for. In your case that seems easier than guessing the timing for a head high, as opposed to a couchlock effect your seeking. My two cents worth.

Makes sense to me Bud. Think I might try flushing and then letting them dry out a bit (not enough to kill it) before Harvest. The plant makes one last gasp and sends everything it's got to the upper part of the plant. We shall see. :ganjamon:

Beautiful colors on those buds! I can see why the pink mantis was attracted to them.
Yea, don't be like me! lol I'd say cut it when the leaves droop.

Hi tricome :surf:

I freaked when I read that in your Journal. Note to self: don't dry them too much.:popcorn: I think that I will go by the weight of the pot. I know them now and when they get light I will chop them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you think it helped in the way it's sposed to in your opinion?

I had read that somewhere before. Your the first I actual saw do it.
I can't remember if you did the 24 -36 hours of darkness thing too?
So say do it and some say don't. Thanks :ganjamon:

nice collection of plants you have there good sir
good bud formations and so colorfull XD

Thanks blacken :surf:
I worry over them constantly. First time grower jitters ;)
Thanks for the good comments. :ganjamon:

coming down to the home strech:cheer:any plans yet for how you plan to cure that sweet bud?I'm fond of hanging them for what ever needed time then cliping them down to fit in mason jars for any where 6 to 8 weeks:bongrip:

Hey Dain good to see you. :ganjamon:

I plan on drying them in cardboard boxes like Setting Sun, Granny420 and Old Schoool have and are doing. After they loose allot of their moisture, I will put them in mason jars and cure them for a long time. Folks tell me the more you cure em. the better they get. Of course opening and closing them to help em dry. I would like to get them where they just crumple in you hand.
We will see. :surf:

You've got a beautiful garden going - and that pink martian cracks me up! A wacky creature in the wacky weed. +reps.

Hi Tiger Balm :surf:

Thanks and Thanks for the +reps.
I think you got it: A wacky creature in the wacky weed:Rasta:

I think Pinky has moved maybe 10" in its visit with me. Not sure how it even stays alive. Strange creature.:loopy:

Hey OMM, How dry I am..... (hicup) So, you gotta (hicup) look at the tri combs and then you chop when the shizats get 23% or 23.4% amber. (hicup) Good to see your about to cross the finish line.

P.s. I have the hicups

Hey sisco I always want say "Hey Poncho" too. To much TV when I was a kid, I think.:ganjamon:
You don't sound dry to me!:rofl:

Are you sure about 23 -24 amber? I want these puppies to kick my butt.
No wimpy stuff.:smokin: As of today they are still clear. I think Joanne will take longer, the other girls seems to be packin it on right now. She's just farting around.:hmmmm:

Hold your breath for about 10 minutes, no more Hicups. :cheer:

Hey sisco I always want say "Hey Poncho" too. To much TV when I was a kid, I think.:ganjamon:
You don't sound dry to me!:rofl:

Are you sure about 23 -24 amber? I want these puppies to kick my butt.
No wimpy stuff.:smokin: As of today they are still clear. I think Joanne will take longer, the other girls seems to be packin it on right now. She's just farting around.:hmmmm:

Hold your breath for about 10 minutes, no more Hicups. :cheer:

Hey your talking to someone who hasn't finished a grow, so yeah I don't know what I'm talking about. You say you want a knock you on your arrs couch lock? Then wait for the buds to turn amber, I don't think you will be needing a jewelers loop to see that the whole bud is lighting up like the (slow down) street light.

I will try the 10 min. hiccup remover for the first time ever, do you think that will also get rid of my heart-burn? lol

Take care you OMM, and take care of that pink creature too. :goodjob::yummy::rollit::ganjamon::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom