OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

I will try the 10 min. hiccup remover for the first time ever, do you think that will also get rid of my heart-burn? lol

Guaranteed.10 minutes all of it will be gone, No more problems at all.:ganjamon:

Watch'in too much TV? Common OMM, you have to remember sitting on the floor in front of a radio console the size of a refrigerator listening to Cisco & Pancho before TV. I'm afraid we're the last of the radio entertainment crowd ol buddy:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Sounds like somebody else is getting the harvest itch besides me:cheesygrinsmiley: Don't think we can go wrong using cardboard boxes. Had excellent results with the test bud drying it in a small CB box. Quite excellent:ganjamon:

Have that vape dialed in yet? Also curious which buds you've been sampling? Tad's?

Give my best to your ladies, your pink Mantis, and the air support team!

Watch'in too much TV? Common OMM, you have to remember sitting on the floor in front of a radio console the size of a refrigerator listening to Cisco & Pancho before TV. I'm afraid we're the last of the radio entertainment crowd ol buddy:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Sounds like somebody else is getting the harvest itch besides me:cheesygrinsmiley: Don't think we can go wrong using cardboard boxes. Had excellent results with the test bud drying it in a small CB box. Quite excellent:ganjamon:

Have that vape dialed in yet? Also curious which buds you've been sampling? Tad's?

Give my best to your ladies, your pink Mantis, and the air support team!

You know your right, we're that last of the bred. Love the description of our radios back in the day. They are just like us now. Antiques.:ganjamon:

Vape is gone. Gave it away. Damn thing.:smokin: New fangled sh*t.:ciao:

Gave myself a Xmas present and ordered an even more complicated one. :rofl:
Got to hide my credit card.:smokin:

How did you know? Tad for sure.:adore: It's OK, but after curing she should be great.:smokin:

Support team is on duty. :surf:

Been a bit crazy around here lately. Few days ago Joanne heard some sizzling out front and my telephone/light pole was on fire. Big blue flashes and sparks. She called the electric company at 9 am. Round noon the fire trucks came and by then the whole neighborhood was out watching the fireworks display. The police stopped the traffic at about 2 pm. And we all watched the thing catch on fire. About 4 pm the electric company got here and put it out in about 30 minutes. Would not want their job.:smokin:

The bad news is that they are going to replace the pole. Said it would take maybe days. So starting on the 30th no power.:smokin:
Said it could take up to the 4th of Dec. finish it.

I'll be on here until they pull the plug on the 30th. When I get back on I'll catch everything up. Stone age till them. Joanne is eating everything she can from the refrigerator, waste not want not.:popcorn:

I am going to go through some terrible jonesing. No 420. No TV.
Time to break out some jigsaw puzzles and candles. :ganjamon:

She called at 9am, and the fire dept shows up at noon? And the power company shows up at 4pm to put out the fire? Glad it wasn't your house.

Whatda ya mean no 420! Ya got Tad, and a microwave, right?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sucks about the power dude, just be glad it's not 30 outside. We went through that last year.

Hang in there, we'll all be waiting for an update when your back with the living.

Please excuse OldSkoools absolutely stupid remark regarding Tad, the microwave, and completely spacing a total loss of electrical power. Afraid I had to much influence on that part of his brain used for thinking.

Thanks,

Wanda

p.s. his wife ran into the bathroom thinking he'd gone 'round the bend, hearing him laughing hysterically.

Great journal and plants got here late at the end of the novel you might say but reps to you and look into solar power small units can be cheap and great for for reduction of bill. Also keep the important things going in times of outage.
Again great grow job glancing through the 62 pages I saw many cool pics and neat posts.

Count down Dude Looks good. If you really want a good couchlock wait till they run 50% amber. It works for all I know. Good grow dude. Can't wait till you start another. Lates

I'm just curious on the model of your old vaporizer:laughtwo::laugh::idea:

I bought it from one of our sponsors.
It's a VaporGenie Portable - Plain Maple Wood. There is a write up on it in product reviews section. Most people liked it, but it didn't work for me. Probably just me that didn't like it.:grinjoint:

Hey bro, Ive been considering a Vape....what would you suggest for me?

Hey Pit
The new one I bought is a Vapir ONE v5.0 its digital and heats it's self, which I think was my problem with the other one. It can be portable or used with a vapor bag. Screwnuts33 suggested it to me. It looks like it will be easy to use.
My second choice would be what Ms Chump Stain suggested a Vapor Brothers one.
Both are the same price $150 bucks. If you have the money there are some much better ones that do everything but, wash the dishes. Multiple users and so on. Our sponsors carry em all. Hope this helps.:ganjamon:

She called at 9am, and the fire dept shows up at noon? And the power company shows up at 4pm to put out the fire? Glad it wasn't your house.

Whatda ya mean no 420! Ya got Tad, and a microwave, right?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sucks about the power dude, just be glad it's not 30 outside. We went through that last year.

Hang in there, we'll all be waiting for an update when your back with the living.

First thing to know is Hawaiian time is different than the rest of the world. :surf: Be there soon as we can, maybe have lunch before cause not work on empty stomach.:hmmmm: You get the idea.:yummy:
Glad it's 79/80 not 30.:bongrip:

The best jokes are the one's on our selves. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Glad Wanda stepped in for the correction, after all she caused it. :ganjamon:

I give a shout out to the Vapor Brothers! They've made a good vape. I don't think you can go wrong with one.

Yes, it was a close all. I liked that one too. The other won because of it being potable. :surf:

Thank you young lady.:ganjamon:

Great journal and plants got here late at the end of the novel you might say but reps to you and look into solar power small units can be cheap and great for for reduction of bill. Also keep the important things going in times of outage.
Again great grow job glancing through the 62 pages I saw many cool pics and neat posts.

Welcome My friend :welcome: Yeah, it's like a novel, maybe a melodrama :grinjoint: But it has been fun :ganjamon:
Ive been thinking another solar panel just might be the answer, just for that purpose.
Bay Area Huh? You count Napa as bay area? Lived there 7 - 8 years. One of my sons still does. Still a Raider and 49er fan unfortunately.:smokin:
Glad you looked in. :surf:

Count down Dude Looks good. If you really want a good couchlock wait till they run 50% amber. It works for all I know. Good grow dude. Can't wait till you start another. Lates

Hey Wood Thanks for dropping by. Thank You for the tip about 50% amber. We'll do just that. I always think of what you say as great advise. You've proved over and over what a great grower you are.
Yeah, in the next grow I'll be trying to increase the yield. So they will be bigger this time. 4 big plants are all I'm allowed. So might as well grow trees.
Hello to sweet Ms J.

Hope they get the power up quick, need my OMM fix in the mornings:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear about the vape, but the ol pipe makes for a good stand in.

Nuke a Tad bud with no power. Jeeeze, maybe I should yank the bitch now.

Stay loose

:peace:

Hope they get the power up quick, need my OMM fix in the mornings:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear about the vape, but the ol pipe makes for a good stand in.

Nuke a Tad bud with no power. Jeeeze, maybe I should yank the bitch now.

Stay loose

:peace:

Same here old friend. I always look for you. :grinjoint:
Yeah the vape just frustrated me. Next one might be much better.
I still have a little stash of something called "Cream Berry" a friend gave me.
Not couchlock tho. Head fairy stuff. Can't complain tho.:ganjamon:
I really am trying to let them all finish.............

Bloom Day 63

Here's One of Rose and Mary
Rose_and_Mary.jpg

And two of Tad.

Tad1.jpg

Tad2.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom