OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

I thought vaping was done mostly to avoid the byproducts of burning herb with higher temperatures.

Doesn't smoking what's left after vaping sort of defeat the whole purpose or am I missing something?

Actually it's my fault. I over loaded it with bud. A little dab will do ya. :ganjamon:

Working on the tuning still......but it is fun doing it.:grinjoint:

Congrats old friend. Can't think of anyone better for the job.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

lol yea but i guess desperate times call for desperate measures
nice looking grow you got going here ill be watching

Hi Sacred Spiral Glad you looked in.:grinjoint:

Maybe I can get some sleep now, instead of looking out the window all the time. :surf::surf:

People round here are pretty cool. It's the strangers I worry about.:smokin:

We have a Vapor Brothers table top unit. It's awesome! That vape you got looks great, what does it use batteries, or butane? We've never smoked the vaped weed, but were planning on making Christmas cookies out of it. I know that I get WAY high with the vape. It does take a little time to dial in. But it's worth it.

Whoever said they want to make one out of Cocobolo should, that is some beautiful wood. You should have OMM get you some Koa. That is real pretty wood, only grown in Hawaii.

Ladies are coming in Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly OMM.. The enhanced security system is akamai, not kapakai :).
The cooler nights and early setting sum will make the ladies finish with a bang..

Vape on OMM, from way down South here...

I thought vaping was done mostly to avoid the byproducts of burning herb with higher temperatures.

Doesn't smoking what's left after vaping sort of defeat the whole purpose or am I missing something?

100% correct. For our household the Mrs Vaps and I still prefer the bong. I use her hand-me-downs lol. Plus I hate to waste any weed. Vaping is supposed to be the most efficient method of inhaling weed. Joints being the least efficient.

Karummba! OldManMed's Acme Potomatic Anti-Theft Cable System!!

'Tis the Season ol buddy, instead of cans, try sleigh bells. Personally, I'd have it tripped to a 110 outlet. Wouldn't kill 'em, maybe mess their pants, but wouldn't kill 'em:cheesygrinsmiley:

Been looking over the vape comments. Can smoke it after you vaporize it? I'm on board. Like having your cake and eating it too. Thanks for the description, but I'm still in the dark how the damn thing works, but hey, why they included instructions for us dummies..

Loved the profile shot, tops shots were great, but the profile shot tells the entire story of things to come. You gonna be so f*king couched:ganjamon:

But then again, it sounds like you already are:cheesygrinsmiley: Another soul lost to the dreaded weed:rollit:

That were I Ms. chump stain. Cocobola is without a doubt the finest wood I've had the pleasure to work with. I love all exotic woods, but this has to be my favorite. Kinda toxic, have to be careful with it like most hard woods.

Happy Hump Day OMM.........remember?

Been looking over the vape comments. Can smoke it after you vaporize it? I'm on board. Like having your cake and eating it too...

If you have a good vape unit and are using it properly, technically there shouldn't be anything left worth smoking at all - unless you simply want to inhale carcinogens, other tars, and carbon monoxide, that is. Smoking it afterwards nullifies the whole reason to use a vape in the first place--! Haven't tried the one OMM has yet; I wonder how efficient it is?

I had one of the older (conduction) BC Vaporizers, and once you were done, you didn't want to smoke what's left, believe me. As long as you break up the bud really well and load small amounts at any one time, you should nearly max what you pull from it.

With the newer and pricier (convection) units with a temperature readout and controls, it should be much easier to dial it in and sublimate all the good chemicals, while leaving most of the bad ones.

-TL

100% correct. For our household the Mrs Vaps and I still prefer the bong. I use her hand-me-downs lol. Plus I hate to waste any weed. Vaping is supposed to be the most efficient method of inhaling weed. Joints being the least efficient.

I'm sure it's healthier to vape, but all the comments about getting high from leftover vaped weed make me doubt that it's all that efficient.

It it was, then the leftovers wouldn't get you buzzed.

If I was concerned about health, I think I would cook with the leftovers like ms. Chump Stain mentioned.

If I wasn't too worried about the health aspects of smoking, I agree that it would be cool to be able to smoke my meds twice. Very cool, actually.

I think I might pull the trigger on one of those Vapor Genies today.

Nice security system you got going there. It suck you have to go through all that trouble. People suck sometime.

As for the Vap. I heard that you don't get the full taste of the good bud. Something do do with the burning of the buds or something like that. Not that I would know. I have never tried it. It was something I read, I think it was in HT mag.

If you have a good vape unit and are using it properly, technically there shouldn't be anything left worth smoking at all - unless you simply want to inhale carcinogens, other tars, and carbon monoxide, that is. Smoking it afterwards nullifies the whole reason to use a vape in the first place--! Haven't tried the one OMM has yet; I wonder how efficient it is?

I had one of the older (conduction) BC Vaporizers, and once you were done, you didn't want to smoke what's left, believe me. As long as you break up the bud really well and load small amounts at any one time, you should nearly max what you pull from it.

With the newer and pricier (convection) units with a temperature readout and controls, it should be much easier to dial it in and sublimate all the good chemicals, while leaving most of the bad ones.

-TL
I thought the same. When one of our vap cartidges is done the ground up weed is brown like pipe tobacco. For some reason I started saving it into a container. One day I had the bright idea to try smoking some. It tasted like chocolate and got me blazed. My therory is the the vap machine vaporizes everything on the surface of the plant matter. There is still THC trapped inside the plant matter that comes out when burnt to ash. Our Vapir has a digital temp and we found 303f-307f to be the ideal sweet spot. Any hotter and we get smoke and cooler has little to no buzz factor.

We have a Vapor Brothers table top unit. It's awesome! That vape you got looks great, what does it use batteries, or butane? We've never smoked the vaped weed, but were planning on making Christmas cookies out of it. I know that I get WAY high with the vape. It does take a little time to dial in. But it's worth it.

Whoever said they want to make one out of Cocobolo should, that is some beautiful wood. You should have OMM get you some Koa. That is real pretty wood, only grown in Hawaii.

Hi Ms. chump stain
Your vape sounds wonderful. This one uses butane. I've already deiced that the next one I buy will either use batteries or one that plugs in. It's really hard to get the temp up in this one, or it might just be me.:smokin:

The cookies sound great.:cheer:

Ladies are coming in Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly OMM.. The enhanced security system is akamai, not kapakai :).
The cooler nights and early setting sum will make the ladies finish with a bang..

Vape on OMM, from way down South here...

Hello! The ladies are showing signs of some really sweet growth. Couldn't be happier. :surf:
Thanks for the complement on my high tec security system.:grinjoint:
I just kinda think if I can't have them then you can't either.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well with you down south.;)

Hey Buddy Know what you mean about wasting weed, just goes against my nature. :cool:
I haven't rolled a J in years. I usually use a very small pipe. Broke all my bongs which were glass. Clumsy. :ganjamon:

Karummba! OldManMed's Acme Potomatic Anti-Theft Cable System!!

'Tis the Season ol buddy, instead of cans, try sleigh bells. Personally, I'd have it tripped to a 110 outlet. Wouldn't kill 'em, maybe mess their pants, but wouldn't kill 'em:cheesygrinsmiley:

Been looking over the vape comments. Can smoke it after you vaporize it? I'm on board. Like having your cake and eating it too. Thanks for the description, but I'm still in the dark how the damn thing works, but hey, why they included instructions for us dummies..

Loved the profile shot, tops shots were great, but the profile shot tells the entire story of things to come. You gonna be so f*king couched:ganjamon:

But then again, it sounds like you already are:cheesygrinsmiley: Another soul lost to the dreaded weed:rollit:

That were I Ms. chump stain. Cocobola is without a doubt the finest wood I've had the pleasure to work with. I love all exotic woods, but this has to be my favorite. Kinda toxic, have to be careful with it like most hard woods.

Happy Hump Day OMM.........remember?

OldManMed's Acme Potomatic Anti-Theft Cable System!! :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint: Really high tek stuff.:grinjoint:

sleigh bells I should have thought of that :surf:

No 110 outlet for me. I would probably be the one shocked.:thedoubletake::loopy::hmmmm::thedoubletake:

What would we do without instructions that don't make sense?:popcorn:

:cheer: The buds are getting outrageous on Tad and Rose and Mary.:cheer:
I'm looking out the screen and Tad has one branch on her with nothing on it but popcorn buds, it's about 16 inches long. Like you said couchlock here I come. Can't wait to harvest, dry and cure. That will be the nirvana I'm hoping for.:smokin:

Man, I have been lost to the dreaded weed forever.:cool:

Toxic wood? Don't send me a pipe!:rofl:

-TL

That's what I bought one for. Nothing but easy to breath vapes, with noting left over, but some unusable ash. I'll get this one dialed in sooner or later.
Those all electronic one sounds great, but cost and arm and a leg.

I'll get this :smokin::loopy::thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley: thing working right.:grinjoint:

Thanks Lurker :surf:

I'm sure it's healthier to vape, but all the comments about getting high from leftover vaped weed make me doubt that it's all that efficient.

It it was, then the leftovers wouldn't get you buzzed.

If I was concerned about health, I think I would cook with the leftovers like ms. Chump Stain mentioned.

If I wasn't too worried about the health aspects of smoking, I agree that it would be cool to be able to smoke my meds twice. Very cool, actually.

I think I might pull the trigger on one of those Vapor Genies today.

Sounds good to me.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom