OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

somethin' about that plant and that mantis just don't look right.

Are you sure you aren't pullin' a fast one OMM? ;)

Soooooooooooo A non believer in our group.:smokin:

Well he's real. I took about 6 pictures of him/her. it was hard to do.
It was hanging upside down close to the top of Tad
So I finally got a good shot and it was upside down....notice your looking at the bottom of the leaves. When I got it in to ACDSee I flipped it over so he looked normal but when you look at it the your seeing the underneath of the leaves. The green plastic bamboo stick is what else you are seeing
So There!!!!!

:clap::allgood::clap:

Tickled pink, I would be too if I were sitting in the garden of Jane. Awsome;)

No Kidding! Never saw a pink one either. Think I will try to look it up on Google. :grinjoint:

Hope you haven't had any more flu symptoms:cheer:

I knew it. That big fat Plumeria leaf gave it away. Must be a delight when it's in full bloom. The backhoe should be there this morning:grinjoint:

Speaking of full bloom, whoa! See lottsa brown hairs on those buds, have you checked those trich's out with a scope yet?

Pink Mantis? a frigging pink Mantis? I had no idea Hawaiian bugs came in designer colors. My first thoughts were that you caught the smallest lobster on record, boiled his ass, and stuck 'em on Tad to keep the lizard company:cheesygrinsmiley:

What's next? Horton hears a Who?

no problem bro,

I'm sorry for doubting your pink mantis.

good name for a rock band, lol.

You are right, good name of a rock band :theband:

I may get up to no good in my second grow. :grinjoint:;)

I knew it. That big fat Plumeria leaf gave it away. Must be a delight when it's in full bloom. The backhoe should be there this morning:grinjoint:
Speaking of full bloom, whoa! See lottsa brown hairs on those buds, have you checked those trich's out with a scope yet?
Pink Mantis? a frigging pink Mantis? I had no idea Hawaiian bugs came in designer colors. My first thoughts were that you caught the smallest lobster on record, boiled his ass, and stuck 'em on Tad to keep the lizard company:cheesygrinsmiley:
What's next? Horton hears a Who?

I'll have her ready. Your gonna have hell at the Honolulu airport. :slide:

No I haven't checked em yet. I'm headed down Couchlock road, so I'll let them go as long as I can. :loopy:

I thought the damn thing looked like a lobster too. :hmmmm: I really couldn't believe my eyes. Pink?:clown: Whoooa:grinjoint: I got really excited about the whole thing. That doesn't make my life sound very good does it?:grinjoint:

Horton who?:cool:

:hug::hug::hug:OMM:hug::hug::hug: Aloha!!!

WOW!!! I just loved the *hard earned* image of the pink mantis!! You've also been busy in here so I had a number of pages to catch up on! The twins and Joanne sure are coming on strong with buds and trichs! :goodjob::popcorn:

And now it looks like that huge Tad is beginning to fill out too! She is gonna pack on some bud on that tall frame!!! :cheer::cheer:

But I really loved the pink mantis hangin' out in yer grow... absolutely gorgeous... just so she just hangs out and doesn't partake!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:Lovies to ya honey!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi OMM you are doing a great job with the ladies. They always look so healthy. Makes me want to photoshop my pics to hide some of the nute burn,lol.

I especially like your new helper. Looks great against those green leaves.:goodjob:

Never have seen a pink matis but great shot. I would not mind a couple of those living on my plants. Great job...

Excited? Hell, I'd be calling the Smithsonian fur cry'in out loud! A bright pink critter that eats her husband hiding out in your ganja grow smacks of a front page spread on the Enquirer. I think it's an omen from Ethyl the Gonaj Goddess, blessing your girls with divine protection.

Damn I have a serous case of the munchies.

Rock on my good man.

Well, Pinky was still there this morning:ganjamon:

It seems to like it here, so I got a bug eater for protection.:surf:
Here it is again:grinjoint:

mantis1.jpg

:hug::hug::hug:OMM:hug::hug::hug: Aloha!!!

WOW!!! I just loved the *hard earned* image of the pink mantis!! You've also been busy in here so I had a number of pages to catch up on! The twins and Joanne sure are coming on strong with buds and trichs! :goodjob::popcorn:

And now it looks like that huge Tad is beginning to fill out too! She is gonna pack on some bud on that tall frame!!! :cheer::cheer:

But I really loved the pink mantis hangin' out in yer grow... absolutely gorgeous... just so she just hangs out and doesn't partake!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:Lovies to ya honey!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

(((((Hello Granny)))):hippy:

Thanks for stopping by. I know you've been a really busy Granny, I'll be over to see how your doing with your awesome grow. Took another photo of "Pinky" today, was much easier this time, it posed for me! All three of the girls are making me very happy. I still worry things are going too well.

Pinky will help me with any criters that want a bite of the girls. HeHe
All good.

((((Big Hug for you Girl)))

Back
Top Bottom