OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Hi OMM you are doing a great job with the ladies. They always look so healthy. Makes me want to photoshop my pics to hide some of the nute burn,lol.

I especially like your new helper. Looks great against those green leaves.:goodjob:

Yeah, Pinky sure surprised me and everyone else. Hawaii is an amazing place.
I got plenty green paint:surf: That's the secret.:ganjamon:

Yours look great too.:yummy:

pink matis: tahts crazy..never ever thought they even changed color. Damn What the hells going on back there. Gotta be some ultrariadioactivity going on there..LOL it reminds me of the Simpsons power plant..

Yep, blew me away too.:grinjoint: I did a double take :grinjoint:
Maybe it got too close to me, I've been radiated till I glowed too. :rollit:
The Simpson's power plant. lol :surf:

Never have seen a pink matis but great shot. I would not mind a couple of those living on my plants. Great job...

Hey man. I hope Pinky stays around.:grinjoint:

I just Neemed my plants about two days ago for critters, now I have help. :ganjamon:

Finding and taking pics of a pink mantis hanging out amongst your marijuana plants in Hawaii?

Sounds like a pretty good life to me bro ;).

Hi sun I really did think it was dried up leaf. Couldn't figure out why one would be that high up on Tad. As I reached for it I thought WTF.:ganjamon:

Your right, I am having one hell of a good time in my life here.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

Excited? Hell, I'd be calling the Smithsonian fur cry'in out loud! A bright pink critter that eats her husband hiding out in your ganja grow smacks of a front page spread on the Enquirer. I think it's an omen from Ethyl the Gonaj Goddess, blessing your girls with divine protection.

Damn I have a serous case of the munchies.

Rock on my good man.

The Enquirer would have to promise me a full color spread:surf::surf:

Thank you Ethyl.............OMM :hippy: OMM

Got a hand held vaporizer today in the mail. One hit blew me away.:ganjamon:
Damn new fangled things. :peace:

Thanks Buddy.

I didn't know mantises changed color either.

That one is so vivid pink it's amazing.

Do you have pink Plumerias in your garden?

As A matter of fact I have one really big one that's pink.
Gotta watch what you eat, might turn pink.:clown:

I'll have to read up on them. I don't know if they actually change color or are they just born that way?

Never know what we will see in a someone's journal. I love 420.:ganjamon:

Picked up a vape at your mall? I be shopping at the wrong malls, but then again, these biblebelt malls don't cater to the gonja crowd. I'd love to try one, but not in the budget. Have to be hittin the pipe old school style for the time being:cheesygrinsmiley: With your crop, that vape will get a workout!

Picked up a vape at your mall? I be shopping at the wrong malls, but then again, these biblebelt malls don't cater to the gonja crowd. I'd love to try one, but not in the budget. Have to be hittin the pipe old school style for the time being:cheesygrinsmiley: With your crop, that vape will get a workout!

One little typo and it changes everything.:smokin:

Got it in the MAIL. Can't buy any thing like that here. Just like in the backwoods where you live.

The vape is weird. I did get ripped with it, but when I looked in the heat chamber the weed was still there and not burnt. I took it out just to see and put it in my regular pipe. It was stronger. It was like the vape dried and cured it more instantly. Yes, for once I read the book.:ganjamon:
You kinda have to dial it in. Once you get it all set. You can't even tell your smoking. I got it from one of 420's sponsors. With extra screens and a special lighter (which I found you really don't need) it cost $80 bucks total.
It's made of a nice maple wood.

Your doing great with that camera. I have allot of trouble seeing the little screen even with my bifocals. Getting the first picture of Pinky was hard to do. Oh Well, practice practice.

Even tho I'm retired I don't seem to have enough time. :surf:

One little typo and it changes everything.:smokin:

Got it in the MAIL. Can't buy any thing like that here. Just like in the backwoods where you live.

The vape is weird. I did get ripped with it, but when I looked in the heat chamber the weed was still there and not burnt. I took it out just to see and put it in my regular pipe. It was stronger. It was like the vape dried and cured it more instantly. Yes, for once I read the book.:ganjamon:
You kinda have to dial it in. Once you get it all set. You can't even tell your smoking. I got it from one of 420's sponsors. With extra screens and a special lighter (which I found you really don't need) it cost $80 bucks total.
It's made of a nice maple wood.

Your doing great with that camera. I have allot of trouble seeing the little screen even with my bifocals. Getting the first picture of Pinky was hard to do. Oh Well, practice practice.

Even tho I'm retired I don't seem to have enough time. :surf:

Looks like your up late, and I'm up early.

I've heard nothing but good things about vaporizers, love to take one for a spin. Maybe next month. Maple huh? Mind taking a picture of it? Thought crossed my mind of re ceating the wooden piece out of Cocabola.

Have that bifocal thing going on myself (shocker), why I take a ton of photos, but the camera does a pretty good job with the auto focus. Back in my former life I did a lot of photo work, 35mm, and 2 1/4X3 1/4 large format. Gives me a bit of an edge, but then Wanda makes for such a wonderful subject to practice with, just like your lovely ladies! Just keep playing with it.

Maybe I should rephrase that:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi OldSkoool:welcome:

Here's the vape. :grinjoint:

vape3.jpg

I was really into cameras for a while, actually years. Even took some college courses. I could see much better then. Back in the day. I still have 2 bags full of Nikon cameras and lenses. All SLR 35mm. Since digital came out haven't touched them in years.
Should put them on Ebay.

Fact I helped develop allot of gun camera film in Vietnam. Interesting stuff.

OH well, different times.:ganjamon:

C U later:surf:

OMM,
Don't throw away the bud that you have vaped. Smoke it. We have a Vapir that uses little cartidges. I grind the bud and place it in the cartridge. Once it done I emptied the cartridge in a plastic container. One night I thought I would try smoking some. Short story is it tasted like chocolate and got me stoned as ever. Give it a shot.

Hi Boys and Girls:welcome:

Well, today I did my little DIY don't steal my plants thing.
I am not a get down and crawl around guy any more, so I did what I could.

Looks are deceiving some times, I have not harmed my plants in anyway, perish the thought. Jo and I don't drink canned drinks, so I am gonna have to find some to put rocks in and fasten to the wires, although I think the noise will be pretty noisy anyway.

Remember it will be dark and the clips and wire will be hard to see. Each plant has it's own wire.

I thought about things and deiced to make sure if someone does try to steal my plants they may hurt them, but will not be able to take them.
That said here we go.

Picture_00153.jpg

Picture_00252.jpg

Picture_00352.jpg

Picture_00447.jpg

Picture_00539.jpg

So there you have it. The wire is really tough and is hard to cut.
Hopefully the thief won't have wire cutters with him/her.:surf:
That ladder will make allot of noise, it has other ladders leaning against it.

I probably will not stick around to answer question at the moment. When I did this I trimmed a few of the small lower buds off, dried em and smoked them. Whoooaa.
I'll be back latter to answer questions if there are any.....:ganjamon:

That's the same vape I've been looking at getting.

I like that it's portable and just basically looks like a regular pipe.

Not looking for any tabletop thing.

gotta be mobile ;)

Hi sun I think I still have to get is tuned in, but does work.
Someone in a later post said the empty what's left in the camber and smoke it. I have done the same. It will really get you high. it's almost like it dries and cures it even better than it was.

The The Weed has posted the link for 420's members comments about it. :peace:

OMM,
Don't throw away the bud that you have vaped. Smoke it. We have a Vapir that uses little cartidges. I grind the bud and place it in the cartridge. Once it done I emptied the cartridge in a plastic container. One night I thought I would try smoking some. Short story is it tasted like chocolate and got me stoned as ever. Give it a shot.

Great Idea buddy. I did that last night and just like you said it will get you really stoned.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom