OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

keep up the good work OMM, im sure those girls will reward you nicely for taking such good care of them. nice pictures and i love those trees you have in your yard.

I was one of those fools back when I was young, dumb, and full..... Stole my thunder norcaliwood:grinjoint: It was what I had on mind when I wrote that piece:loopy: Was gonna invite OMM, to check out the Wedge on yutube.

That smell will only make the waiting worse. Trust me:cheesygrinsmiley:

Lucky you didn't snap you neck like a chicken bone when you smacked wet sand OMM.

Oh! That smell. You know I have an iron will and would never think of taking a sample. :ganjamon:

Yea I really was lucky. Learned that day if the local guys are not in the water, I shouldn't be either.:grinjoint:

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow. Tad has decided to put out.:ganjamon:

keep up the good work OMM, im sure those girls will reward you nicely for taking such good care of them. nice pictures and i love those trees you have in your yard.

Hey Flurple Thanks!:grinjoint:

Those are Plumeria Trees most of the time they load the air with a wonderful fragrance :hippy:
I don't know what the 12' trees are that the neighbor has made fence of.
Just glad he likes his privacy and makes mine more private too.;)

I'll drop by to today to if you cut any more down. What a haul your having. :peace:

Yo OMM! Thanks for bringin up Sandy Beach!! Thats one of my favorite spots! I can definitely relate to your story. I've been pulverized on that stretch of sand many times! If I remember correctly I broke two boards the same day at sandy. Lost a few fins there as well. Good times!!!
Goat island isn't to far up the beach and is a cool spot to go blaze one, that is if your lucky enough to make it out without gettin the herb all wet! Don't really know why they call it goat island though, mainly seabirds...

Just thought I'd chime in man! Thanks for bringin back many good memories brother. :ganjamon:

Oh yeah I love the way your plants are turnin out man! I'm so glad I checked in on your Hawaiian beauties tonight. I will continue to do so. :peace:

Yo OMM! Thanks for bringin up Sandy Beach!! Thats one of my favorite spots! I can definitely relate to your story. I've been pulverized on that stretch of sand many times! If I remember correctly I broke two boards the same day at sandy. Lost a few fins there as well. Good times!!!
Goat island isn't to far up the beach and is a cool spot to go blaze one, that is if your lucky enough to make it out without gettin the herb all wet! Don't really know why they call it goat island though, mainly seabirds...

Just thought I'd chime in man! Thanks for bringin back many good memories brother. :ganjamon:

Oh yeah I love the way your plants are turnin out man! I'm so glad I checked in on your Hawaiian beauties tonight. I will continue to do so. :peace:

Welcome to my grow mate Glad to have you. Sandy's a bitch, but so much fun. :grinjoint: Now I just stop and watch. HeHe Love all the kites they fly there. Saw a family chasing a girl that being dragged by her kite. LOL
Thought she was going airborne.:popcorn:
Long ago there were goats out there.
Thanks for the compliment. C U Soon:peace:

Here' some updates on the girls:popcorn: Day 52 of Bloom

Joanne
Picture_005jo.jpg

they all look like they're lovin life. But Joanne seems to be working on a huge cola. Great job OMM

I get more jealous of that yard those girls are playing in every time I open the door around here, it's warm for november but it's not gonna last long.

Hi Mmmmick;)

She's growing about three of what I think will be pretty big colas.
She has bud sites every where. More than I thought I would ever see.
Finally Tad is starting to have bud sites too. Truthfully I am so happy at the way things are going right now I'm holding my breath.:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Hi Mmmmick;)

She's growing about three of what I think will be pretty big colas.
She has bud sites every where. More than I thought I would ever see.
Finally Tad is starting to have bud sites too. Truthfully I am so happy at the way things are going right now I'm holding my breath.:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

3 is definitely gonna be nice. You keep practising holding your breath so you'll be primed when the cure is done.:goodjob:

Good reason to be happy. After all the issues you were dealing with indoors things must seem so smooth right now.

Aloha OMM from the South way South out here on the Hawaii Island.. Nice read for me today on your progression and the ladies too.
I look forward to seeing the finish..but also like journey

Aloha OMM from the South way South out here on the Hawaii Island.. Nice read for me today on your progression and the ladies too.
I look forward to seeing the finish..but also like journey

Aloha Cherma

Thanks Buddy. Man, glad you made it through the storm. We heard you were downed several times. Blub.

That took some time to read! Thank you. Kinda like life, the journey makes you stronger.:grinjoint:

Yea the finish. They are getting more valuable everyday (to me) so I'm working on a DIY plant protection alarm. HeHe Who knows what that will look like? :smokin:

Got good neighbors, but you never know. :surf:

Thanks for taking your time to visit :peace:

Day 53 of Bloom

The Standard Group shot
Picture_007gp.jpg

Rose and Mary with twin Cola's forming :cheer:
Picture_009rm.jpg

Tad by her self
Picture_008tad.jpg

More Tad
Picture_012tad.jpg

And even more of Tad
Picture_013tad.jpg

More Rose and Mary
Picture_018rm.jpg

Tad's gettin there:popcorn:
Picture_019tad.jpg

One last one of Tad
Picture_020tad.jpg

Love it that Tad's joined the fun.:hug::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

You just gotta love seeing those sugar babies forming:cheesygrinsmiley: About time OMM!

CONGRATS!

Ahhhhhhh Grasshopper, you've forgotten the story of the Ugly Duckling:cheesygrinsmiley:

OMG...is that a Plumeria tree next to Tad?!! I'll trade ya Wanda, Wanda II, Wanda III, and Wanda IV for it:cheer:

Ahhhhhhh Grasshopper, you've forgotten the story of the Ugly Duckling:cheesygrinsmiley:

OMG...is that a Plumeria tree next to Tad?!! I'll trade ya Wanda, Wanda II, Wanda III, and Wanda IV for it:cheer:

Your right I had forgotten. ;)
I was leaning toward Cinderella :surf:

Yep, Plumeria, a yellow white bloomer.:dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:
I will gladly make that trade, but remember your gonna need a really big pot to put her in.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom