OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

:hug::hug::hug:OMM:hug::hug::hug: Man yer ladies are sure filled out nice! Great lookin' buds too - yer gonna have a heck of a harvest in the end. Seems like they really like their sunny new home too!

I just wanted to stop in to check out yer ladies and pester ya - but the clients won't quit walkin' in the door, so I no sooner got here and I gotta leave. I need longer days and less to do in them!!!!

TONS OF LOVIES HONEY!!!!!!!!!!! Aloha!!!

Hi Granny :ganjamon:
I don't know how you find time to do anything. :surf::surf::surf::surf:
My girls are doing good, your girls are doing good. What more could we want?
Well, maybe you could use some extra hours a day. :ciao::allgood::ciao:
Hugs for you young lady.
:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Here' some updates on the girls:popcorn: Day 52 of Bloom

This is Rose and Mary
6r_m.jpg

Joanne
Picture_005jo.jpg

Rose and Mary
Picture_007r_m.jpg

Joanne
Picture_009jo1.jpg

Tad This the only thing that looks like a bud on her. The rest of her
is just kind looks like maybe some day there will be buds
Picture_017tad.jpg

Joanne
Picture_018tjo.jpg

Standard Group Shot Tad is on the left the tallest.
gp.jpg

Joanne
jo1.jpg

Rose and Mary
r_m2.jpg

More Rose and Mary
rm.jpg

Don't really know whats up with tad. Maybe she just needs more time, she is healthy as can be.:ganjamon:

Dont forget the lihimoi.. I gotta get me more shipped out my way. There not a local place around here for at least 50 miles..

Butcher sorry to say, about 3 years ago I lost my sense of taste, well actually about 3 years ago everything started to taste bad to me. I mean bad. I weighed about 192, now I weigh 135. Sooooo I drink Ensure for all of my meals and take a zillion vitamins.

No more da kine ono grinds. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hell.....I remember everything tho. :ganjamon:

Butcher sorry to say, about 3 years ago I lost my sense of taste, well actually about 3 years ago everything started to taste bad to me. I mean bad. I weighed about 192, now I weigh 135. Sooooo I drink Ensure for all of my meals and take a zillion vitamins.

No more da kine ono grinds. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hell.....I remember everything tho. :ganjamon:

Gosh, I thought I had it bad, no taste! WTF. My grandpa had the same happen when he went thru radiation and chemo from throat cancer. Sorry you have to go thru that too. You take care sir. :peace:

Now THOSE are some FLOWERS! I was kidding about the scaffolds. Not now. Even if Tad doesn't come through, the other 3 are going to produce some awesome buds. I can't wait to watch those colas fill out!

Like the man says, nothing beats ol man Sol.

Bonzi Pipline, and Makaha. Wishful names from my youth. Never had the opportunity to surf them. Maybe in my next life. My old surfing buddy surfs a spot named 'Old Mans' near Wakiki. Say's it's a great spot for us old longboarder's:surf:

I have a friend that losy her sense of taste due to Zicane(?). She had it restored through the efforts of ONE Florida doctor who specializes in these cases. Cost her a bundle (shocker that), but he cured her. Curious if your case was related. Seems like our golden years are more like lead.

Happy Thursday.

Now THOSE are some FLOWERS! I was kidding about the scaffolds. Not now. Even if Tad doesn't come through, the other 3 are going to produce some awesome buds. I can't wait to watch those colas fill out!

Like the man says, nothing beats ol man Sol.

Bonzi Pipline, and Makaha. Wishful names from my youth. Never had the opportunity to surf them. Maybe in my next life. My old surfing buddy surfs a spot named 'Old Mans' near Wakiki. Say's it's a great spot for us old longboarder's:surf:

I have a friend that losy her sense of taste due to Zicane(?). She had it restored through the efforts of ONE Florida doctor who specializes in these cases. Cost her a bundle (shocker that), but he cured her. Curious if your case was related. Seems like our golden years are more like lead.

Happy Thursday.

I think so too Buddy. Joanne is just beautiful. Colas forming buds sites every where. Rose and Mary are beautiful too, twin colas. Now the waiting is starting to be a drag. :ganjamon:

I was only a boogie boarder. Body was already screwed up. Next life.:grinjoint:

The VA searched for the cause, then said sometimes that happens to older folks. No sh*t! I really do live one day at a time. I'm still alive and there's more to see and do.:popcorn:

Good day to you too!:grinjoint:

How's the smell? Ripe n Skunky? Rude n Lewd? If I could can that smell I'd be set for life:ganjamon:

Is that Rose, and Mary on the right in the group shot? I was curious about the roots, but that pot looks big enough to not cause crowding.

Happens to 'older folks'? Oh gosh, more great news. No shit about that day-to-day thing, sometimes I feel like a living fossil.

Nice thing about boogie boards, you don't have that far to fall when you get crunched in a shore break:cheesygrinsmiley: My sons going boogie boarding tomorrow, smartass loves to call and let me know. Cheap shot I'd call it, knows I'm jealous as hell.

How's the smell? Ripe n Skunky? Rude n Lewd? If I could can that smell I'd be set for life:ganjamon:

Is that Rose, and Mary on the right in the group shot? I was curious about the roots, but that pot looks big enough to not cause crowding.

Happens to 'older folks'? Oh gosh, more great news. No shit about that day-to-day thing, sometimes I feel like a living fossil.

Nice thing about boogie boards, you don't have that far to fall when you get crunched in a shore break:cheesygrinsmiley: My sons going boogie boarding tomorrow, smartass loves to call and let me know. Cheap shot I'd call it, knows I'm jealous as hell.

You caught me! There are two open windows by the girls, go over smell them every once is a while. Joanne has a really alluring smell. :grinjoint:

Yes, Rose and Mary are on the right. Love those girls. Little sluts are putting out great looking flowers. They have seemed to thrive when they were moved to the new pot.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

We are living fossils.:ganjamon:

Oh! Yeah? Try boogie boarding at sandy beach. That's where the big boys play. So when I looked down on 12' curl, there was nothing but sand.
Head jambed into sand, board, flippers gone. And the embarrassment at all the local guys laughing when I finally got up:ganjamon:

What might be going on with Tad, might be the same thing that happend to my tall skinny girl in my first outdoor grow. I think mine out grew her pot. I thought about transplanting, but waited too long. You may want to think about transplanting her, and see if she fills out. Those are probably the biggest buckets you have though. My tall skinny girl didn't even yeild as much as my short fat girl. I think a lot of it was the plant size/pot ratio.

What might be going on with Tad, might be the same thing that happend to my tall skinny girl in my first outdoor grow. I think mine out grew her pot. I thought about transplanting, but waited too long. You may want to think about transplanting her, and see if she fills out. Those are probably the biggest buckets you have though. My tall skinny girl didn't even yeild as much as my short fat girl. I think a lot of it was the plant size/pot ratio.

HiMs. chump stain
I re potted her 11 days ago, She went from a 2 gal pot to the 4 gallon she is in now. She probably just needs to catch up, guess I expected more than she's has shown, I gotta learn to have more patience. :thanks:

Looking Sweet OMM. They will fill in now with leaps and bounds. You talk about big sandy, kind of sounds like a place I use to body surf, the Newport Wedge, in south Cal. It sucks out and all you see is 4" of water and sand. Only fools throw a board in there.

Looking Sweet OMM. They will fill in now with leaps and bounds. You talk about big sandy, kind of sounds like a place I use to body surf, the Newport Wedge, in south Cal. It sucks out and all you see is 4" of water and sand. Only fools throw a board in there.

That was me!:ganjamon:

Laters

I was one of those fools back when I was young, dumb, and full..... Stole my thunder norcaliwood:grinjoint: It was what I had on mind when I wrote that piece:loopy: Was gonna invite OMM, to check out the Wedge on yutube.

That smell will only make the waiting worse. Trust me:cheesygrinsmiley:

Lucky you didn't snap you neck like a chicken bone when you smacked wet sand OMM.

Back
Top Bottom