OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

I took the guess work out of wondering about the need to water by accident. I pulled one of the bamboo skewers I was using for LST out, and noticed how the moisture saturated the bamboo. Now when it's close to watering I just stick one in, leave it for about ten minutes, then check it. If most of the stick is dry, and only the bottom couple inches are slightly damp, I water. Poor mans watering meter.

I don't know if she's acting up or just changing, but she is putting out weird skinny growth out the tops of the buds. Posted a question about it in the FAQ's. It's called 'Foxtailing'........what BWC Bay Area calls it.

Last year I said I wouldn't spend another winter here. So much for famous last words. Cold sucks.

Better idea, I'll pack Wanda's bag, and bring her over to see you LOL:ganjamon:

What a great idea, I'll be looking for bamboo sticks or maybe wooden chop sticks. Saves my back too!:slide::slide:

Leave it to Wanda to be foxtailing. Nasty thing.:angel:

Exactly why I'm here. I can't stand cold. Hot, I can manage.:grinjoint:

Bring her over, she would love it. Course there would be an inspection at the Honolulu Airport. They would steal her. Maybe a sealed trunk?:grinjoint:

Good Morning!:ganjamon:

My medicated mind forgot to add......if it weren't for disturbing the sugar babies on those colorful buds, I thought you should string Tad with cheerful holiday lights. Blinking of course:ganjamon:

Time to:rofl:

I dreamed Wanda was covered in mold. My first MJ nightmare.

hi OMM

looking good my friend. You skated by that storm, got through your latest personal episode and the girls are all looking splendidly green in that island sunshine.congrats on all 3.
Nice hair btw, setting up for some fat buds.:goodjob:

hi OMM

looking good my friend. You skated by that storm, got through your latest personal episode and the girls are all looking splendidly green in that island sunshine.congrats on all 3.
Nice hair btw, setting up for some fat buds.:goodjob:

Well, not really skated by........the sky has been gray for couple a days rained pretty good last night and lots of pretty strong wind. Don't get me wrong. I know I have been very lucky.:grinjoint: I didn't even move them off the porch today. I think I'll have to go longer in Bloom because I've lost direct sun on and off for a couple of weeks. Well see. I can wait.
I can talk to em and baby them some more.:cheer:

It' always a little cloudy. When the sun shines, that's when I run our and take the pictures.LOL

Well, not really skated by........the sky has been gray for couple a days rained pretty good last night and lots of pretty strong wind. Don't get me wrong. I know I have been very lucky.:grinjoint: I didn't even move them off the porch today. I think I'll have to go longer in Bloom because I've lost direct sun on and off for a couple of weeks. Well see. I can wait.
I can talk to em and baby them some more.:cheer:

Do storms tend to swing around the islands like that or was this one unusual?
Those ladies are big enough to let you know how they feel. They look fine to me, great greens on them. :goodjob:
Even with some grey periods they'll still get a lot more total light than they would have indoors. Miss it more during flower tho. I think they're gonna treat you well regardless. karma

sisco and OldSkoool

What you guy's eat before you went to bed? I wouldn't eat it again:smokin:

I don't even want think of mold :loopy::hmmmm::loopy:

I think it musta been the hot sauce on my tacos:cheesygrinsmiley:

Was a terrible dream fur sure.

May the clouds part, and let the sun bake your babies until the colas look like fat deli baloney rolls, and you have to build scaffolds around them just to hold those monsters up. You deserve a break.

Hoping that I've found the explanation to Wanda's foxtailing thingy......at least it's my desire anyway:slide: Check it out on my Foxtailing thread in the Grow Room FAQ. Wishful thinking perhaps, but one can hope, hope, hope, hope...you get the idea.

Do your Plumerias bloom year round? Just curious.

Do storms tend to swing around the islands like that or was this one unusual?
Those ladies are big enough to let you know how they feel. They look fine to me, great greens on them. :goodjob:
Even with some grey periods they'll still get a lot more total light than they would have indoors. Miss it more during flower tho. I think they're gonna treat you well regardless. karma

This one is strange it keeps circling back. Most just go through once and are gone. :popcorn:
I know these plants are really green. Except when I over nuted/watered them, they have always been a nice green.
Your right no matter what they're getting more light now.:grinjoint:
Knock on wood, I like this cruising along with nothing to do but spoil them. :surf:
Karma? You mean I've finally paid off all the bad Karma of my youth? :woohoo:

I think it musta been the hot sauce on my tacos:cheesygrinsmiley:

Was a terrible dream fur sure.

May the clouds part, and let the sun bake your babies until the colas look like fat deli baloney rolls, and you have to build scaffolds around them just to hold those monsters up. You deserve a break.

Hoping that I've found the explanation to Wanda's foxtailing thingy......at least it's my desire anyway:slide: Check it out on my Foxtailing thread in the Grow Room FAQ. Wishful thinking perhaps, but one can hope, hope, hope, hope...you get the idea.

Do your Plumerias bloom year round? Just curious.

Burp

Taco nightmares:rofl:

Man, I hope your right. I'll have think on how to do that.
I'll look for sure......See what Wanda's up to.:popcorn:

Well, kinda on the Plumeria . Let's put it this way. It seems no matter what part of the year it is each tree has at least 2 or 3 flower clusters. Then before you know it they are covered with flowers. Then r:ganjamon:epeat.

oh my friend mabey it is time to call on lono the hawiian god of growing thing's,rain,harvest and peace(also has somthing to do with sport's but unless your going to shoot the pipe line or run a 5k mini maraton you dont need that help)

......omm..... lono....... omm......no sports.........omm

"I found Wanda's MOMMA'......I can't stop laughing:rofl: But dear lord I hope your right! 70-77 days? Cutting it close if true, my son gets home on leave on the 70th day...... Dear Lono, all I want for Christmas is this bitch to be done on time:rofl:

Plumeria fragrance filling your yard all year long? There should be a law against keeping that to yourself. How I envy you.

Best get started on those scaffolds son, Tad's not just gonna sit around waiting ya know:cheesygrinsmiley: How? Railroad ties, and nails:ganjamon:

"I found Wanda's MOMMA'......I can't stop laughing:rofl: But dear lord I hope your right! 70-77 days? Cutting it close if true, my son gets home on leave on the 70th day...... Dear Lono, all I want for Christmas is this bitch to be done on time:rofl:

Plumeria fragrance filling your yard all year long? There should be a law against keeping that to yourself. How I envy you.

Best get started on those scaffolds son, Tad's not just gonna sit around waiting ya know:cheesygrinsmiley: How? Railroad ties, and nails:ganjamon:

Too much meds again. I swear I answered this once before:loopy:
Probably hit the wrong key :grinjoint:

I hope it is and they finish quickly. Truth is from what you say of your samples, you could cut her early and still have great buds. However the longer the better.:goof::goof::goof:

Lono will answer your prayers :hippy::adore::adore::adore:

Ahhhhhhhh flowers and rainbows :dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:

I got some painting scaffolds in back and am ready:rofl:

Actually I'm thinking of getting a few of those seeds from her mom:Rasta:

Gee, I'm sure glad I don't have brain farts when I'm baked:rofl:

As if.

39 euro's? 10 seeds? Yikes! Curious if a clone would make it thru the postal system:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just had a twisted idea, inspired by a combination of Tad photos, and Wanda meds.....a plant large enough to trim into the shape of a giant bong, ala Edward Scissorhands. Be a nice compliment to the Plumeria's don't ya think?

Peace my brother.

Gee, I'm sure glad I don't have brain farts when I'm baked:rofl:

As if.

39 euro's? 10 seeds? Yikes! Curious if a clone would make it thru the postal system:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just had a twisted idea, inspired by a combination of Tad photos, and Wanda meds.....a plant large enough to trim into the shape of a giant bong, ala Edward Scissorhands. Be a nice compliment to the Plumeria's don't ya think?

Peace my brother.

Yea Right!:rofl:

I found them much cheaper some where else. Same seeds.:popcorn:

The clones sent through the mail are called Seeds:grinjoint:

Plumeria s would love it, but I think it would scare hell out of the neighbors :thedoubletake::surrender:

Good Day my friend :peace:

You do know even those 'gray' periods are much better than all the fake lite yu can give them indoors. All we can hope for inside, is getting close to the grayest day outside. I'm a frim I mean FIRM beliver in the great Mother of all HID lites. It's called the SUN. All anyone inside can hope for is to get close to the same lum's and spectrum. But try as man may, he never will. Looks good OMM Lates Bro.

WOW Shooting the pipe. Been awhile since I heard that. Wish I was in shape to hit the 'PIPE'. Believe it or not I have in the past 'shot' north shores. Man what a break!!!!!! Place has some lines don't it? I bet now adays there is a million people out there on the line up?

:hug::hug::hug:OMM:hug::hug::hug: Man yer ladies are sure filled out nice! Great lookin' buds too - yer gonna have a heck of a harvest in the end. Seems like they really like their sunny new home too!

I just wanted to stop in to check out yer ladies and pester ya - but the clients won't quit walkin' in the door, so I no sooner got here and I gotta leave. I need longer days and less to do in them!!!!

TONS OF LOVIES HONEY!!!!!!!!!!! Aloha!!!

WOW Shooting the pipe. Been awhile since I heard that. Wish I was in shape to hit the 'PIPE'. Believe it or not I have in the past 'shot' north shores. Man what a break!!!!!! Place has some lines don't it? I bet now adays there is a million people out there on the line up?

Hey Wood good to see you here! Like you, I can't do that stuff anymore, not even a boogie board. I had a friend who lived up above Sunset Beach and it was hell going to see him. Sooooo many people on that 2 lane road coming and going to the pipeline. This winter has been great for surfers. 20 to 30' waves most of the time. It does seem like a million people.

Yep, the sun is the best growing light there is. Last two days have been great, the girls have gotten 9 hours of direct sun each day. I know that overcast days are good too. Just go by the beaches and you'll see really sun burnt people every where. Ouch. Hello to miss J. C U soon.

Back
Top Bottom