OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Great Scott! I was kidding about the need for telephone poles, but WTF!

Isn't the need for a ladder to be able to harvest your grow going a bit too far? WHOA!

Brown trich's, or brown hairs? The brown hairs are normal, at least I've seen them on all my buds, both on Wanda, and previous plants. Brown, or amber trich's would be seen towards the end of a maturing bud cycle.

Great photo's. I can't get over the size. Tad's going to explode with all that new room. Good job!

Sorry to hear about the real Tad my friend.

Great Scott! I was kidding about the need for telephone poles, but WTF!

Isn't the need for a ladder to be able to harvest your grow going a bit too far? WHOA!

Brown trich's, or brown hairs? The brown hairs are normal, at least I've seen them on all my buds, both on Wanda, and previous plants. Brown, or amber trich's would be seen towards the end of a maturing bud cycle.

Great photo's. I can't get over the size. Tad's going to explode with all that new room. Good job!

Sorry to hear about the real Tad my friend.

Did you notice I re anchored all the stakes? Don't want any lose plants:grinjoint:

When I re-potted Tad. I took out the fake bamboo stake and she fell right over. Oh! My God! My Baby:hmmmm:

You know I regretted posting that trichs thing. I knew better. Stoned again:ganjamon:

Yes, I'm looking for her to really blossom.:clap:

Yeah its a bad thing to happen to anyone. We had two sons. Guess I may as well be candid, she ran all three of us away. Sad.

hay man glad your still safe and with us.

realy enjoyed the video bay posted makes me wonder why me and my girl have not gone to hawiia yet?

Still here...................they keep saying its gonna hit. ????

Yeah BAS is something and the vid was right on. :grinjoint:

Once you get out in the country Hawaii is great. :ganjamon:

Let me know if you do ever come over.:surf:

There is nothing like the air in Hawaii, especially the east coast - damn I wish I could live and grow around Pahoa!

Hey obx:grinjoint:

Maybe you will someday.:ganjamon:

Never know what might happen.:grinjoint:

Hi OMM love those hairy pics. Well on the way now.
Sorry to hear about Tad's namesake. Best wishes to the real Tad.

Hi OMM love those hairy pics. Well on the way now.
Sorry to hear about Tad's namesake. Best wishes to the real Tad.

I'm getting excited now :grinjoint:
Day dream allot and stare at them:ganjamon:

Thanks for the best wishes for her. She had a bad one. Tao our son has stepped in to help. She's gonna be in a hospital for a long time. Bet she has a stash somewhere. Too bad they wouldn't let her have a little mmj. I know she's panic stricken at the moment.
Life.

Still here...................they keep saying its gonna hit. ????

Yeah BAS is something and the vid was right on. :grinjoint:

Once you get out in the country Hawaii is great. :ganjamon:

Let me know if you do ever come over.:surf:

Hope all is well for you OMM. Our fam has been staying inside. I'm trying to get some video of the storm from them. But no luck. You know how it is OMM..SUPERSTITIONS.."Now ya donwana go disturbing da storm now"
A thats what I'm hearing from them..LOL

couldnt agreee with you more. Thats why I love the samller Islands. Less tourist!!! The country is Unbelievable out there. To be able to take a horse and just ride it through there is just one of those thing that needs to be done if you go out there BAS.

Hey Omm, good looking pics. Mother nature seems to be whacking away all over. I noticed you asked about brown triches, but I see you have brown pistils. You prob. had another one of those OMM moments again..lol I'm just kidding with you.

The pistils turn brown from maybe rubbing agaist somthing or at least thats what I would notice after touching and feeling her on those same bud sites. It looks like its gonna be a very nice X-mas at your place. Congrats and take care.

Hope all is well for you OMM. Our fam has been staying inside. I'm trying to get some video of the storm from them. But no luck. You know how it is OMM..SUPERSTITIONS.."Now ya donwana go disturbing da storm now"
A thats what I'm hearing from them..LOL

couldnt agreee with you more. Thats why I love the samller Islands. Less tourist!!! The country is Unbelievable out there. To be able to take a horse and just ride it through there is just one of those thing that needs to be done if you go out there BAS.

Hi Butcher:grinjoint:
HeHe I know what you mean about Superstitions. lol

Well the storm has missed me so far. Ladies were in the sun again. The storm did hit here. Over the hill from my place, from Kaneohe (which gets rain almost every day of the year anyway) on up all the way to Kahuku did get it pretty bad. As you know the Ko'olau Mtns are very steep and close to the sea on this side of the island. Mud slides blocked the hyway in places and there was flash floods. All the bridges are jammed with debris. Some houses are sliding down a bit. That was about 8 hrs ago.

What you said to BAS is so true. Get out in the country. :peace:

Houses sliding down a bit? That can't be a good thing. Happy to hear you dodged that bullet, and the girls weren't threatened.

Found a wft surprise on Wanda yesterday.

Ummm, been a while since you've been on, hope you still have power bud.

Hi Buddy, Yep, still have power. Beautiful day. Girls in the sun.:slide::slide:

Me in bed. My medical problems got me for a while so that's why I haven't been on for a bit. It's rare, but it over powers me sometimes. So much for iron will.:ganjamon:

For the first time in the history of my grow I gave Joanne and Rose and Mary some nutes (FF Big Bloom) in a weak amount and they didn't go into a frenzy.
They just went slurp and seemed to love it. :cheer: This 3 weeks after I replanted them. None for Tad tho.

Don't really know what caused my medical uprising. Sh*t happens. :thedoubletake:
Remember when we joked about being boney? Well, I really am, I usually sit on at least 3 cushions. Past couple of days, even with cushions and my meds it hurts. Oh Well, bitch bitch bitch:smokin:

You you believe it? Its raining!:hmmmm::ciao::laugh:

Your ladies are looking beautiful with their colorful flowers!
Hang in there for this rough weekend!

Hey tricome
Your right they do look good. Proud father with chest out :grinjoint:
Hanging so far! :peace:

Sorry to hear your under the weather, just keep a low profile, and chill out for a while. The girls can take care of themselves for a while.

Raining in Hawaii. Shocker that:cheesygrinsmiley:

Get better bruda:cheer:

Hey Omm, good looking pics. Mother nature seems to be whacking away all over. I noticed you asked about brown triches, but I see you have brown pistils. You prob. had another one of those OMM moments again..lol I'm just kidding with you.

The pistils turn brown from maybe rubbing agaist somthing or at least thats what I would notice after touching and feeling her on those same bud sites. It looks like its gonna be a very nice X-mas at your place. Congrats and take care.

You are right sisco it was an OMM moment!:grinjoint: I think you know me well!:ganjamon:

Think your right, I carry them twice a day and I probably bumped them.

It may just be my best X-mas. :cheer::cheer:

Sorry to hear your under the weather, just keep a low profile, and chill out for a while. The girls can take care of themselves for a while.

Raining in Hawaii. Shocker that:cheesygrinsmiley:

Get better bruda:cheer:

Hey thanks man. Damn I keep a low profile already. To me.;)

Rains already gone. HEHE

I saw that wth problem. I pray that you didn't pop that thing around Wanda>:smokin:
If so, she might give you some strange seeds.:smokin:

Thanks for the kind words :peace:

I'll be over to take another look. :peace:

It popped when I pulled it off, thinking it was a tiny flower, but being so small, the pollen did nothing more than spray my finger tips. Just for giggles, I used a toothpick to spread some on a lower bud. See what happens. Funny things you do when your brain is medicated:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom