OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Aloha my good good friend... The pics turned out not half-ass bad... Aru loves the Northern Light next to his cage... got to keep an eye on him... keeps trying to nibble grow leaves... At least he has good taste...

Aloha my good good friend... The pics turned out not half-ass bad... Aru loves the Northern Light next to his cage... got to keep an eye on him... keeps trying to nibble grow leaves... At least he has good taste...

Well Hello my friend.
Glad to see you here:cheer: Hope your nosing around 420, its a big place with lots of good folks. Like the Avatar. The bird is high and you don't know it. :ganjamon:
It's really good that your here.:surf:
When's the move taking place? After the storm I hope. Bright an sunny over here so far. Soon we'll both have Da Kine Buds. :grinjoint::allgood:
Aloha.

Hey OMM I know you're prepared but can't hurt to wish you good luck gettin' thru that storm. Here's to a calm quiet few days. Hope you get your girls back into the sunshine with no hassle.

Aloha... Best place to be no question... 420 has the best people in the world as members... We all need to remember to "Puhi paka akamai" with a touch of class and Style
We start the move into house this weekend... however... still waiting on shop/store agreement... Give me a call sometime today... got some more good news... Who knows eventually we may have a bushel and a peck of good news...
Aru says... quit teasing me... and sit on it OMM... (@_@)

Hey OMM I know you're prepared but can't hurt to wish you good luck gettin' thru that storm. Here's to a calm quiet few days. Hope you get your girls back into the sunshine with no hassle.

Hey thanks Mmmmick:thanks:
Girls were in the sun all day. It's gonna hit tonight. Girls are on the porch,
will put them in the house if its real bad. Thanks again.:peace:

Aloha... Best place to be no question... 420 has the best people in the world as members... We all need to remember to "Puhi paka akamai" with a touch of class and Style
We start the move into house this weekend... however... still waiting on shop/store agreement... Give me a call sometime today... got some more good news... Who knows eventually we may have a bushel and a peck of good news...
Aru says... quit teasing me... and sit on it OMM... (@_@)

Hey Wanderer You got that right and we will do it with a touch of class.:grinjoint:
Man, that's good news. I'll call soon, I like to hear good news,:rollit:
Hope your ready for the storm.:smokin:
Tell that smart ass bird I will pluck her feathers. That's a bad picture naked bird. :ganjamon:
Talk to you soon. :peace:

Thought I'd check back, see if you had any news on your impending storm.

No worries on the nute feeding, she just gobbled it up, and asked for seconds.

Hope your power stays on bud.

Thought I'd check back, see if you had any news on your impending storm.

No worries on the nute feeding, she just gobbled it up, and asked for seconds.

Hope your power stays on bud.

Hey Buddy,
Windy as hell not much rain on this side of the island yet. Other-side has been catching hell so far. I think the mountains have helped so far. We will see.:popcorn:

Wanda is plain Ole amazing:cheer:

Your actually just the person I wanted to talk to. I trust your judgment.
I kept thinking about Tad and her drinking habits, so I tried to do the old finger test on her soil. Hard as brick.:smokin: Roots and nothing else.
Should I repot her and hope for the best or leave her as she is and hope for the best? I'm leaning towards re potting her. Don't know how that will hurt her while in flowering. Your take?

Change of weather report. Heavy rain and howling winds right now. Gulp:popcorn:

sending positive thoughts,

hang on bro!

Thanks sun

It's still not what I expected so far. Wind and rain, but the other side of the island is catching hell. Sorry for the folks over there, but in all truth I hope it passes them too. :ganjamon:

Famous last words as it leaps across the mountains. :peace:

Hey Buddy,
Windy as hell not much rain on this side of the island yet. Other-side has been catching hell so far. I think the mountains have helped so far. We will see.:popcorn:

Wanda is plain Ole amazing:cheer:

Your actually just the person I wanted to talk to. I trust your judgment.
I kept thinking about Tad and her drinking habits, so I tried to do the old finger test on her soil. Hard as brick.:smokin: Roots and nothing else.
Should I repot her and hope for the best or leave her as she is and hope for the best? I'm leaning towards re potting her. Don't know how that will hurt her while in flowering. Your take?

Change of weather report. Heavy rain and howling winds right now. Gulp:popcorn:

If it were me, I'd re pot her. No other choice really. Figure most of Tag's energy is being used up fighting for diminishing soil/root space, fighting for her life in other words, thus reducing the the nutes, and other biometric functions needed to produce the buds you've slaved to produce.

I've seen others on the board that have re potted at this stage of the game with no serious side effects. Just follow Granny's re potting instructions, and Tad will re pay you for your kindness.

On your next grow, I wouldn't settle for anything less than 5 gal plastic pots. This is especially true if you do another outdoor grow.

You'll do fine. Might get someone to assist you with that big bitch:cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW, thanks for your trust.

Stay dry.

My pleasure.

Yep! We feel the same on Tad, Soon as I can get to the store to get new pot.
Someone in another journal said she would go the whole way w/o repotting but with way less yield. Don't like that idea at all.

The weather. Seems like the Big Island and Maui have really been hit hard and the main storm will hit us tomorrow. My friend on the other side of this island tells me it's pouring with high winds, We are used to being hit with rain and wind from the east, this one's different its coming more from the west, historically those have been bad. I would much rather it to pass us by.:grinjoint:

My pleasure.

Yep! We feel the same on Tad, Soon as I can get to the store to get new pot.
Someone in another journal said she would go the whole way w/o repotting but with way less yield. Don't like that idea at all.

The weather. Seems like the Big Island and Maui have really been hit hard and the main storm will hit us tomorrow. My friend on the other side of this island tells me it's pouring with high winds, We are used to being hit with rain and wind from the east, this one's different its coming more from the west, historically those have been bad. I would much rather it to pass us by.:grinjoint:

Glad to offer my humble opinion bud.

I just checked the sat photo, looks like this storm is moving in from the northwest, moving southeast, and a BIG cell is bearing down on Maui. I'll have to touch base with my other island buddy. He just moved over to the east side of Oahu, just inland from Kailua. I'm assuming you live on the somewhat protected west side? I'd love to be sitting on a ledge above Waimea Bay when this hits. Gotta be some fools that'll try to surf this swell unless it's blown out, or lines up across the entire bay.

Don't forget to make those vertical cuts on the root ball.

Stay safe.

Glad to offer my humble opinion bud.

I just checked the sat photo, looks like this storm is moving in from the northwest, moving southeast, and a BIG cell is bearing down on Maui. I'll have to touch base with my other island buddy. He just moved over to the east side of Oahu, just inland from Kailua. I'm assuming you live on the somewhat protected west side? I'd love to be sitting on a ledge above Waimea Bay when this hits. Gotta be some fools that'll try to surf this swell unless it's blown out, or lines up across the entire bay.

Don't forget to make those vertical cuts on the root ball.

Stay safe.

Your friend will tell you what I just did. I live very close to Kailua too.

You are sure as hell right there always idiots out there in any kind of weather.

I have practiced the repot in my mind already. I think the cool term would be visualizing. HeHe

No winds no rain at the moment.:ganjamon:

OldMedMan, I feel for ya bro. Hope the potting goes well and TAD thanks you in kind with many large buds! We went thru a hurricane of the coast there in 78. USS Constellation and USS Ranger. First time I ever saw 70 foot swells. Our anchor went under water repeatedly, and it was 70 foot above the water line. Many green sailors that day! Keep your head down and your feet dry.

OMM,
Best of luck with the storm. Hope you can dodge a bullet with that one.

Why Thank You Screwnuts33:grinjoint:
Crazy waiting for this thing. Bright and sunny all day. Go figure:peace:

Back
Top Bottom