OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

OldMedMan, I feel for ya bro. Hope the potting goes well and TAD thanks you in kind with many large buds! We went thru a hurricane of the coast there in 78. USS Constellation and USS Ranger. First time I ever saw 70 foot swells. Our anchor went under water repeatedly, and it was 70 foot above the water line. Many green sailors that day! Keep your head down and your feet dry.

Hi GMT Went and got I everything for Tad today. Will do the deed tonight.;)
70 foot swells! No thank you. Clip on, hold on and pray. Turn green:ganjamon:
My wife and I crewed on a 109 ft Yacht for 3 years in Greece years ago. We would tie ourselves to the bow and ride through the swells. Never turned green. Just had fun.It was registered in the USA, so it was allot of fun going into ports around the med flying Old Glory.:grinjoint:

Damn what i would do just to see tht set of clouds roll through. BIGSUrFBRADA.. Damn I hope all is well there on the islands.

Hi Butcher:grinjoint:
Know what you mean. Believe it or not they are holding a three day Surfing championship on the North Shore. Big ass swells. Think the storm will blow that away.
Been really strange here. High winds early this morning. Knocked off a few Plumeria limbs. That's it. Everyday they say its gonna hit us, then if doesn't.
My girls are basking in the sun right now.
Once again, they say it will hit us tonight.:smokin: Who knows? Maybe we will be lucky and it will miss us.:ganjamon:

Ya there? Still have power? Just check'in....gonna make that contest?:surf:

Yep. still here. Had the girls outside all day, Sunny and Bright. Wind knocked off a couple of Plumeria limbs. Thats it. Cool tonight and no rain. I can hear the ocean its so quite. Was sposed to be here right now?? :smokin:

Re-potted Tad tonight, she's going to love it. Went pretty well. Did do one accidental super crop.:slide:

I actually enjoyed it. Had some good one sided talks. :grinjoint:

Don't know if the storm is gonna hit or not:smokin:

See you tomorrow:surf:

glad to hear you didnt get blown away

keep up the Green Thumb

Hi Dank:surf:

Still here. Sunny and nice. Can't believe the weather service.:smokin:

They are still saying watch out.:grinjoint:
Thanks for looking in.:yummy:

Our friends on Maui got nothing. Some heavier than normal wind for a short time but nothing as of last night.

Yep, we were told here Maui caught hell.:smokin:

So much for the weather reports.:grinjoint:

Wow MedMan! I just finished your journal...nice job! They're looking great! :grinjoint:

Hey my favorite couple thanks for taking a look. That took a while reading the whole thing.:surf:

Hope things are still good for you two.:cheer:

Hi All:yummy:
Here's an update after the non storm.:grinjoint:

Tad after replanting, she has room now.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
first_grow_183_Tad_.jpg

Standard group shot.
first_grow_184_group.jpg

For the bud seekers :smokin:
first_grow_185.jpg

first_grow_186.jpg

first_grow_187.jpg

Kinda sad about the real Tad. Son called and she's had a bad stroke. Bummer:smokin:

Hope you enjoy the pictures. :cheer::cheer:

lol at "accidental super-crop"

glad you're doing OK and got some research to do ;)

Hi Sun:surf:

Only one. Tad was a big one to repot.
One bud site a bit broken, but will mend.:grinjoint:
Bet your busy. Ending one grow (congrats) nice harvest:Rasta:
And getting everything ready for the LEDs.
That should be a well attended grow.
Good Luck:grinjoint:

Hi Sun:surf:

Only one. Tad was a big one to repot.
One bud site a bit broken, but will mend.:grinjoint:
Bet your busy. Ending one grow (congrats) nice harvest:Rasta:
And getting everything ready for the LEDs.
That should be a well attended grow.
Good Luck:grinjoint:

Oh OK,

I thought maybe you just wanted a sample and "accidentally" snapped a nug or two, lol.

yeah, gonna be very busy the next few days. I need to vent my second tent into the attic, gonna redo my "control center", and I'm also getting my cab ready for something, not quite sure what yet, but got a few ideas.

In for a penny, in for a pound :Rasta:

Hi All
Took a few more bud pictures.:grinjoint:

These are all off of Rose and Mary.

Picture_001buds.jpg

Picture_002buds.jpg

Picture_004buds.jpg

Now my noob question. Are there sposed to be brown trichs on there too?
Always worry worry when I see something new. :grinjoint:

Just watched the weather report. They are saying the Big Island and Maui are catching it again and the whole state is in Flash Flood, High Winds, and thunder storms again. Who knows? :smokin:

Oh OK,

I thought maybe you just wanted a sample and "accidentally" snapped a nug or two, lol.

yeah, gonna be very busy the next few days. I need to vent my second tent into the attic, gonna redo my "control center", and I'm also getting my cab ready for something, not quite sure what yet, but got a few ideas.

In for a penny, in for a pound :Rasta:

Believe it are not, I found a jar of some old stuff I had been curing and I don't need to sample right now.:surf:

I hide stuff from myself and forget where I put it. HeHe.
Nice when I find it.lol.:grinjoint:

Your gonna be biz y, but I think you love it my friend:surf:
We all do.:clap::clap::clap:

BAS you don't have to ask. You know it's OK with me. That was one great vid:cheer::grinjoint::cheer:
The land of rainbows and music and fun and.......great smoke.:clap::clap::clap:

It was during the last days of week 3 of flowering. Patience GrassHopper:grinjoint:

As usual. I feel happy every time you visit.:thanks::woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom