OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

jeez man
those gals are puttn on some weight

the preying mantis is just awesome be funny if he was eating trichomes getting high
and thats why he was staying around

those hairs are pretty on them buds
bet you cant wait to pack em up

peace

Hey Buddy yes they are putting on weight. (as he rubs his hands to gather) :ganjamon:

Pinky has been really active today, up and down the plant he lives on.
(Joanne)
If Pinky is stoned, more power to em:grinjoint:

All I'm waiting on is the trichs to get about 50% red. :surf:

looking great OMM.Colas forming nicely and your fan leaves are starting to fade. Should be a smooth smoke.:grinjoint:

great job

:nicethread:

looking great OMM.Colas forming nicely and your fan leaves are starting to fade. Should be a smooth smoke.:grinjoint:

great job

:nicethread:

Thanks Mmmmick:peace:

I haven't sampled Rose, Mary, or Tad. I have sampled lower buds from Joanne
and she is smooth, but the really odd thing was her high. She is very psychedelic? I spent yesterday out in the back yard admiring the beauty of it all. This is Indica? :surf::surf:

Wow! The girls are really coming in to their own now! Told ya:cheesygrinsmiley: Nothing wrong with a bit of a psych high:ganjamon: Just think of how she'll smoke after she's cured...oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah:slide::slide::slide:

No wonder Pinky is sticking (pun?) around.

Playing catch up, damn shame about Granny's hermies.

Wow! The girls are really coming in to their own now! Told ya:cheesygrinsmiley: Nothing wrong with a bit of a psych high:ganjamon: Just think of how she'll smoke after she's cured...oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah:slide::slide::slide:

No wonder Pinky is sticking (pun?) around.

Playing catch up, damn shame about Granny's hermies.

Morning Buddy:ganjamon:
Yep, you told me:winkyface:
Pinky is not sticking at all:popcorn: OK lets call it a she. She has been all up and down Joanne. She maybe packing her bags.:smokin:
Truthfully I hope Joanne cures just like she is. I really liked the buzz.:clap::clap:
If you like puns, I do, find an old SF book called "Callaghan's Cafe". It's a riot.
There's even a news group about it.:bong:

It is a damn shame about Granny's problems. There is something really weird about that. It's almost like a disease. Like something is infecting everything????:smokin:

Wow! The girls look great. I hope to one day soon be growing outside in the islands myself.

I hope you do come the islands, you will love it.:surf::surf::surf:

Got the Vape:Rasta: Gonna try it out latter today. Bigger than I thought it would be. Its much better than I expected. Really well built.:thanks:
See you soon:surf:

Thanks Mmmmick:peace:

I haven't sampled Rose, Mary, or Tad. I have sampled lower buds from Joanne
and she is smooth, but the really odd thing was her high. She is very psychedelic? I spent yesterday out in the back yard admiring the beauty of it all. This is Indica? :surf::surf:

Leaves aren't superwide, do you know the percentage of indica the seedhouse claimed? Could be a little phenotype variation, maybe joanne tends more to the sativa side.

But an early smoke is likely to be more head than body anyway. Once your trichs are where you want them I'm sure you'll get your couchlock, especially if the sample is strong now. Good luck.

Awright I'll check for the vape test later on.

Leaves aren't superwide, do you know the percentage of indica the seedhouse claimed? Could be a little phenotype variation, maybe joanne tends more to the sativa side.

But an early smoke is likely to be more head than body anyway. Once your trichs are where you want them I'm sure you'll get your couchlock, especially if the sample is strong now. Good luck.

Awright I'll check for the vape test later on.

Here's the info on the strain:surf:

BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror. BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical cannabis scene.
Seedbank The Sativa Seedbank
Type Indoor
Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Feminized No
Yield 400 - 500
Effect Stoney and high
Grow height Medium
Flowering weeks 9 / 11 weeks

Doesn't really answer the % question.:popcorn:

Hi OMM
I guess the percentage is unanswered but the description "stony and high" sounds like the effects of that strain aren't geared toward couchlock, necessarily.
I do like the sound of grape-like calyxes tho, lol.
Must be some heavy body stone if the medical mj community recommends the strain.

OMM, been lurkin long time.

like every one else lovin the mantis, i wish they lived around here.
they live around my families farm in france. not too hard to get one to climb onto a stick and carry it to your garden, we do it for the veggies. green though, not as cool as that color.

oh yeah, your bud looks awesome too. lol.

OMMG................ imean.... OMM! man those plants look jus great!!!! i see you took em outside and ... well.. by the size of them thas prolly a good idea!... ive never seen a pink mantis b4?? plenty of green ones back home but hm.. is that a hawaii thing?? sorry if all this as covered earlier and im wastin your time bruddha... fantastic grow! i cant wait to see ya finish em up!

ps. a group shot without leaving joanne out would be appreciated however not required! =D

If you like puns, I do, find an old SF book called "Callaghan's Cafe". It's a riot.
There's even a news group about it.:bong:

Ahh yes, you're referring to Spider Robinson, of course. Callahan's Crosstime Saloon was his first (and arguably best) compilation of short stories set in that bar:

Callahan's Crosstime Saloon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1667509478128.png

You can find it on Amazon:

A really good writer, I always liked the way he incorporates the human element, camaraderie and compassion for others into his 'SF' stories. I feel Mike's bar is the way the 'Cheers' bar really ought to be. Damn fine folks, his patrons.

If only we had a place like that, but where we could smoke some bud, too...that would be a rare and wonderful thing indeed. If you read the stories, you'll find that the author happens to be pro-MJ, also. His protagonist (the first person narrative) in most of the stories is a gangly, guitar playing musician - kind of like Spider in real life, I'm told. And any author who exhibits such an appreciation for Heinlein is ok in my book, too...

Thanks for the memories, OMM! Haven't read his stuff in almost two decades, at least...takes me back. ;)

Regards,

-TL

I think your pink Mantis is really Pele herself, re incarnated in lava glow for divine gonja protection, either that, or this husband eating critter just flew in from Three Mile Island.

By the by, I just finished harvesting Wanda:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi OMM
I guess the percentage is unanswered but the description "stony and high" sounds like the effects of that strain aren't geared toward couchlock, necessarily.
I do like the sound of grape-like calyxes tho, lol.
Must be some heavy body stone if the medical mj community recommends the strain.

It's OK with me, based on my sample :grinjoint:
The mmj part will help the pain my non-existing -butt and various joint pain:grinjoint:
Sounds like just what I need, I was hoping for that when I order them.:cheer:

No vape test today. Lights actually were off today and had to some stuff to do. You know "if you have time today". When I hear that I know I got to do it or be in hell for the rest of the day.:popcorn::smokin:

OMM, been lurkin long time.

like every one else lovin the mantis, i wish they lived around here.
they live around my families farm in france. not too hard to get one to climb onto a stick and carry it to your garden, we do it for the veggies. green though, not as cool as that color.

oh yeah, your bud looks awesome too. lol.

Thanks WheeloFortune for stopping by and taken a look.:surf:
As OldSkoool said "designer colors".:popcorn:
Actually the live in the tropics and are rare. First time I saw it I went WTF?

France. Wonder if they use them in the vineyards? :grinjoint:

It's OK with me, based on my sample :grinjoint:
The mmj part will help the pain my non-existing -butt and various joint pain:grinjoint:
Sounds like just what I need, I was hoping for that when I order them.:cheer:

No vape test today. Lights actually were off today and had to some stuff to do. You know "if you have time today". When I hear that I know I got to do it or be in hell for the rest of the day.:popcorn::smokin:

heheh, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the crop.

I can wait, no panic. it's always best to keep yer mate happy. Better if you have the time to savor the vape test anyway.

Back
Top Bottom