OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Jeeze Luueeeze, I lose my net access for a night, and a day, and shit hit's the fan. Joanne turns out to be a cross dresser, and is currently waltzing about in MJ heaven dressed in a Hefty Bag? Damn. All this in one day? Double damn.

Sorry Bud, probably best you wrapped her up, that pollen has a sneaky way of finding available pistils.

I was a bit concerned about your fingers in regards to using a razor in the delicate operation being considered. Tools and all.

Both Wanda, and I send our deepest sympathies. That sucks.

On the bright side, you still have the other girls:slide:

Thankfully it was a mild sunny day here. My wife just knew she had another day to pay the power bill. You guessed it. I was so pissed from both the net thing, and having the power shut off, I sat Wanda on the patio, not giving a damn who saw her.

I'd like a few words with the clown that said these were suppose to be our Golden Years.

Hope your days goes better tomorrow my friend.

Yeah, I watched out for that dangerous tool:surf:
Actually it wasn't Joanne, but Vicky. Joanne is still safe. Thank Karma.:grinjoint:
Tell Wanda thanks .....Bet she liked the outdoors.:smokin:
Golden Days? Bull!:smokin:
Raining like hell right now...nice though:popcorn:
Take care my friend. :peace:

All you got to do is finish up all your projects and get you and the wife's butts over here. :surf: :peace:

Trust me its already in the works. but its going to be hard to leave my babies. Damn and i cant believe she turned out to be a hermie. hell I'm sure weveryone know the next thing I'll say.

Ok so i'll say it anyways. Save the pollen if you havent gottin rid of her already. Thats feminized seeds in the works. just an idea, but i would definetly move her/him if you do so. but either way We all know you'll make the choice thats right for you.

Hi sun :surf:
I should have microwaved the whole plant:loopy::partyboy::rofl:
I sat here about half way through a small pipe and realized I had been staring at my pipe and lighter for about 10 minutes. Whooweee. Couchlock:Rasta:
Kind of metallic sweet taste and not at all harsh.:cheer:

Thank You :peace:

Trust me its already in the works. but its going to be hard to leave my babies. Damn and i cant believe she turned out to be a hermie. hell I'm sure weveryone know the next thing I'll say.

Ok so i'll say it anyways. Save the pollen if you havent gottin rid of her already. Thats feminized seeds in the works. just an idea, but i would definetly move her/him if you do so. but either way We all know you'll make the choice thats right for you.

Hey Butcher:grinjoint:
She' gone. Other folks said if I used her to make seeds that they would all be hermie too. :smokin:
What I did do was keep all the buds and balls and dried them in the microwave. Kicked my butt, but good. Couchlock.:yummy:

Yeah, leaving the babies would be hard, maybe after their done. Let me know when you're coming. :peace:

Vicky? Sorry, didn't mean to cast bad karma Joanne's way, glad your beloved Joanne is still among the living my friend. Nuked it eh? Locked you ass to the couch eh?

:goodjob:

Wanda might have enjoyed her brief escape to the outside world, but it'll be her last. Keeping my fingers crossed the neighbors think someone hit a skunk.

Vicky? Sorry, didn't mean to cast bad karma Joanne's way, glad your beloved Joanne is still among the living my friend. Nuked it eh? Locked you ass to the couch eh?

:goodjob:

Wanda might have enjoyed her brief escape to the outside world, but it'll be her last. Keeping my fingers crossed the neighbors think someone hit a skunk.

No problem, they all look alike:surf:

No kidding Couchlock.......still dealing with it:grinjoint:

Wanda is that bad?:popcorn:

Once the girls hit the outdoors I had to get nose close to them to smell em.:clap:

I spaced on not saying anything about your no power day/night.
I bet you really twitched around allot. No lights. No Net. Big time withdrawal:loopy::loopy::thedoubletake:

No problem, they all look alike:surf:

No kidding Couchlock.......still dealing with it:grinjoint:

Wanda is that bad?:popcorn:

Once the girls hit the outdoors I had to get nose close to them to smell em.:clap:

I spaced on not saying anything about your no power day/night.
I bet you really twitched around allot. No lights. No Net. Big time withdrawal:loopy::loopy::thedoubletake:

Yeah, she can get stinky as hell. Other times I have to get close like you described. Weed420 thinks the aroma is enhanced by a rise in temp, but it wasn't any warmer outside (78*) than under the lights. I haven't a clue what causes the smell swings, all I know is I LOVE it:yummy:

Woulda been a twitchy withdrawal experience if it weren't for Wanda's sweet effects, and my buddy Gizmo sharing Oatmeal raisin cookies with me:popcorn:

My wife was at work. Probably a good thing.

Long story on the network failure. Like being stranded on a desert island without it.

Some of the best stuff I ever smoked was called Puna Butter pollen Hash. Make where else? The Islands, Been awhile ago but I rememebered it knocked my dick in the dirt. Better luck with the others. I always kill any males around even if thats all I have. I'd hate to riun the guys down the blocks trip. GL Dude

Yeah, she can get stinky as hell. Other times I have to get close like you described. Weed420 thinks the aroma is enhanced by a rise in temp, but it wasn't any warmer outside (78*) than under the lights. I haven't a clue what causes the smell swings, all I know is I LOVE it:yummy:

Woulda been a twitchy withdrawal experience if it weren't for Wanda's sweet effects, and my buddy Gizmo sharing Oatmeal raisin cookies with me:popcorn:

My wife was at work. Probably a good thing.

Long story on the network failure. Like being stranded on a desert island without it.

Well, Wanda is a Diva. Does what she wants to.;)

Gizmo and cookies sounds good.

Out of sight out of anger:smokin:

I know, network failures, power outages happen here allot. Drives me crazy.
Last year we went almost a week without power. Thought about a generator, but can't afford it or the fuel. Actually had looked at DIY windmills. We (the world) are so dependent on electricity. Frightening:smokin:

Some of the best stuff I ever smoked was called Puna Butter pollen Hash. Make where else? The Islands, Been awhile ago but I rememebered it knocked my dick in the dirt. Better luck with the others. I always kill any males around even if thats all I have. I'd hate to riun the guys down the blocks trip. GL Dude

Hey Friend
Someday.....when I have enough to do it, I'll try it. There are urban legends
about it around here.
Never thought about the guy down the road. About 3 blocks from here there is grow going on, at least I think there is. Would hate to screw his grow up.
Good thinking my friend. Take care. Hello to Janet.

lol I hope it didn't sound like thats what I meant...lol

it was a couch lock ref,, heheh but you know that, I hope

I sure did know you were kidding. But I still need to do that at times:cheer:

Found two seedlings in one container,thought of the twin's.Too bad about the hermie do you think it was a genetic trait or was caused by stress?

Hi Dain:grinjoint:
I really think it was stress. All the girls went through hell when I had them in their grow boxes. Really bad conditions.
I went out today and checked the other three very carefully and they are fine.:cheer:

If it's still early you could try to separate them. I was afraid of killing mine, so I just put them in one big container and so far they are doing good. setting sun said that I would probably yield about the same amount as one plant. Hope I get a little more. :peace:

Morning OMM.

Good to hear the remainder of your crop are girls, nothing more disappointing than spending all that time to only find you have to trash 'em. Just the breaks I suppose. Let's hope all your former growing problems are history from now on out.

How true, we're all slaves to electricity, net access, and gasoline.

Nothing new going on here, just updated Wanda II progress, and waiting for tomorrow for Wanda's weekly bud update shots. Pulled all the LST ties, going to let the tops grow straight up for a while for grins, and giggles.

Waiting is hell:cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great day brudda:surf:

Morning OMM.

Good to hear the remainder of your crop are girls, nothing more disappointing than spending all that time to only find you have to trash 'em. Just the breaks I suppose. Let's hope all your former growing problems are history from now on out.

How true, we're all slaves to electricity, net access, and gasoline.

Nothing new going on here, just updated Wanda II progress, and waiting for tomorrow for Wanda's weekly bud update shots. Pulled all the LST ties, going to let the tops grow straight up for a while for grins, and giggles.

Waiting is hell:cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great day brudda:surf:

Hi Friend:surf:

I hope you are right, that the troubles are over. Have to admit, I kind of think to myself what's next. HeHe

I got to wait longer than you, so I understand the frustration.:smokin:

Gonna take they day off and go visit an old friend for while. He's up on a mountainside on the north shore. I always want to stay there when I visit him its so beautiful.:clap:

Back
Top Bottom