OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

I meant that screwing with me in a joking way, sorry if I screwed up and came off differently.

Was personal, as were a lot of the 'tool uses' you described. Why I was laughing so hard. Still am. If it weren't for tools, I'd have no scars to brag about:rofl:

Looks like the nute problem you were having is history, along with the lighting issues. That's so great.

I'm going to have to look around, see if I can upgrade the Super Bloom I'm using now. Seems to be minor league compared to the flowering nutes in yours, and other journals I've looked at.

No No No I wasn't offended at all:grinjoint:
I know you pretty well by now and know you are my buddy;)
I know what you mean. I wear pretty heavy gloves, a mouth cover, and protective glasses any time I use a tool. Even my Dremel Tool has a mind of it's own.:thedoubletake:

Since the re-potting/transplant day I have watered with RO water and nothing else. FF Ocean Forest has enough nutes in it to last three weeks, so about that time I will probably give them 1/4 strength Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. If that works I'll increase it.

After all the nute problems I had indoors, I'm a bit gun shy about adding anything.
Thanks for the encouragement :grinjoint::peace:

Well OMM you just proves what I said at first, you have some of the best weather in the world to grow in. My cousin is over there somewhere hiding under `the banana trees. It wood be super nice if you try a 'good' sativa next go around. Weather is 'perfect' for one Your babies are turning out sweet tho.

OldMedMan, absolutely hilarious bro. I read them before going to bed this mornin, had a big smile on my face. Thank you once again for a providing humor in your great journal.

Thanks GMT:grinjoint:
Glad you enjoyed it. I really liked it that others started adding to the list.:ganjamon:
Got to do something when your in water and watch mode.
I've always liked your slogan. Makes sense to me.:laughtwo: :peace:

O.M.M : bradaman..YOUDAMAN!!! those ladies look amazing basking in the hawiian sun.Man what i wouldnt do just to be sitting on the sand watching makaha beach.

All you got to do is finish up all your projects and get you and the wife's butts over here. :surf: :peace:

Well OMM you just proves what I said at first, you have some of the best weather in the world to grow in. My cousin is over there somewhere hiding under `the banana trees. It wood be super nice if you try a 'good' sativa next go around. Weather is 'perfect' for one Your babies are turning out sweet tho.

Todays a nice slow drizzle day:grinjoint:
The sirens are all going off right now all over the island. They always test them at noon on the first day each month. These folks have never forgotten Pearl Harbor. We use them now for tsunamis and other emergencies.
Promise I will try a sativa soon as I get hold of a seed or two.:ganjamon::peace:

Not too good. I think Vicky is a Hermie :smokin:
Picture_00149.jpg

Looks like balls to me.:smokin:
Picture_00250.jpg

Picture_00445.jpg

All three pictures are of Vicky. Showing regular bud sites too.
Sorry for the quality. Couldn't get it to focus any closer even in macro mode.
Now what kill it or put it somewhere and try to get a bit of pollen to make seeds with or would that make more Hermines?
Gulp:thedoubletake:

I know I'm a newb but I read somewhere that said hermie seeds will almost always make female plants...:hmmmm: but like i said im a newb..:smokin:

I swear I read that too. We're both wrong.:smokin:

OldMedMa, we smoked a hermie a while back. Was still good smoke. I say isolate it and let it grow, get as much smoke off it as ya can. Sorry for the bad news bro, happens to better growers than us as well.

Thanks GMT. It would have to be really isolated wouldn't it? Way away from the others in the same back yard wouldn't be enough would it? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom