OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

You can try to cut off the pollen sacks as they grow. So at least they wouldn't pollinate the other females. It will probably still pollinate itself. Just inspect and trim everyday. I'm a newb, and I'm baked, so... I might just be blowing smoke :bongrip:

Hi. We are thinking alike. I was wondering if I could do that too????
If I missed just one though................................Ouch

It looks like it's sprouting balls fast, so if you can keep up with them and pinch them before they release pollen, I guess you could keep it growing. You'd have to isolate it completely though. I think keeping it in the same yard would be too risky.

Might be better to kill it and make some good cookies.

sorry bout the hermie :(

It looks like it's sprouting balls fast, so if you can keep up with them and pinch them before they release pollen, I guess you could keep it growing. You'd have to isolate it completely though. I think keeping it in the same yard would be too risky.

Might be better to kill it and make some good cookies.

sorry bout the hermie :(

Hum, Well, might keep it in a corner in the front yard. wind always blows from the back to the front, so it would be down wind. Might get out my razor blade and cut em off. At the moment there is only two sites of balls, but they are hard to see. I'll look again in the light and try to make an unemotional decision.

Since don't eat much and kinda live off of liquid insure. Cookies aren't very appetizing to me. Decisions - Decisions :smokin::smokin:

Plus, I think you would have to let her mature a little more to get good cookies out of her. There is other things you can make besides cookies. May be able to infuse your insure!

Yeah, I would seperate it from the rest, cut off the balls, and keep her going as long as you can.

I'll make my decision tomorrow in the light. Want to keep her, I need the smoke.:grinjoint:

Infuse some olive oil with it? Don't recommend keeping her if you don't want any more dissapointment. The pollen can get caught on anything coming toward the house like people and then it makes its way in. I think setting sun has something in his journal about smoking the pollen sacks. (shrug)

Infuse some olive oil with it? Don't recommend keeping her if you don't want any more dissapointment. The pollen can get caught on anything coming toward the house like people and then it makes its way in. I think setting sun has something in his journal about smoking the pollen sacks. (shrug)

Well, that scares me enough to kill her:grinjoint:
With both you and Sun saying it I have to listen to what my friends with much more experience than me say. Think I will take what little buds that are on her dry em and see what that's like.:Rasta:

Yep, you can smoke the male flowers.

They can be pretty potent, depending on the strain, but I'm not too proud to smoke them, lol.

take care OMM

Hi Sun The execution is over and the body is gone.:smokin:

I sure wish your journals were indexed:grinjoint:
I know I saw somewhere in one of them that you dried and smoked a Hermie.
Like to know how you did it. :popcorn:
I have never dried anything yet.:smokin:
If you remember which journal, I can find it. :peace:

Hey Granny,
I went to the link. Hell I've got those all over place.:grinjoint:
I didn't think much about them because I already knew they were females.
All my seeds were femm'd when I bought them. Didn't want to take a chance.
Duh! On me.:ganjamon: :smokin:
I was waiting for all these bud sites to get real hairy. Blush on my face:surf:
Live and learn. OldSkoool is gonna LHAO.
Now thats funny when Queen put that song out I loved it immediately.:grinjoint:
I just put my girls to sleep. I told them how beautiful they were:clap:
Love talking to you Granny you always have positive energy. :peace:
Oldmedman-- I bought 16 female white widow seeds in feb. of 2009. So far, 5 of 13 turned out hermies. So you can't take for granted that they'll all be female. And they don't talk about sending free seeds or a gift certificate. Nothing !! I wont mention their name, but i should !! Best to find what ya like and clone, clone, clone !! And it's free !! Good luck on the grow, i'll be watching !!

Hi Sun The execution is over and the body is gone.:smokin:

I sure wish your journals were indexed:grinjoint:
I know I saw somewhere in one of them that you dried and smoked a Hermie.
Like to know how you did it. :popcorn:
I have never dried anything yet.:smokin:
If you remember which journal, I can find it. :peace:

In my first journal here, I made honey oil from my male plants.

In the second one, where I grew the males until they were huge with flower clusters all over the place, I smoked some male flowers by drying them in the microwave, and I made cannabutter with the rest of it.

I've never had a hermie, but they should be much more potent than male plants, as they are partially female.

You can search one specific journal for certain words, which is something I just recently discovered, lol.

To dry weed in the microwave, just give it 10-15 second blasts until it's dry enough to smoke.

Jeeze Luueeeze, I lose my net access for a night, and a day, and shit hit's the fan. Joanne turns out to be a cross dresser, and is currently waltzing about in MJ heaven dressed in a Hefty Bag? Damn. All this in one day? Double damn.

Sorry Bud, probably best you wrapped her up, that pollen has a sneaky way of finding available pistils.

I was a bit concerned about your fingers in regards to using a razor in the delicate operation being considered. Tools and all.

Both Wanda, and I send our deepest sympathies. That sucks.

On the bright side, you still have the other girls:slide:

Thankfully it was a mild sunny day here. My wife just knew she had another day to pay the power bill. You guessed it. I was so pissed from both the net thing, and having the power shut off, I sat Wanda on the patio, not giving a damn who saw her.

I'd like a few words with the clown that said these were suppose to be our Golden Years.

Hope your days goes better tomorrow my friend.

Oldmedman-- I bought 16 female white widow seeds in feb. of 2009. So far, 5 of 13 turned out hermies. So you can't take for granted that they'll all be female. And they don't talk about sending free seeds or a gift certificate. Nothing !! I wont mention their name, but i should !! Best to find what ya like and clone, clone, clone !! And it's free !! Good luck on the grow, i'll be watching !!

Hey Thanks for looking in.;)
Damn bad luck. This is my first grow, so I seem to be in boot camp learning the truth about things.:cool:

In my first journal here, I made honey oil from my male plants.

In the second one, where I grew the males until they were huge with flower clusters all over the place, I smoked some male flowers by drying them in the microwave, and I made cannabutter with the rest of it.

I've never had a hermie, but they should be much more potent than male plants, as they are partially female.

You can search one specific journal for certain words, which is something I just recently discovered, lol.

To dry weed in the microwave, just give it 10-15 second blasts until it's dry enough to smoke.

Thanks Sun:surf:
No hermie ? I think it was because of all the stress the poor thing went through.
Thanks for the tip on searching. microwave here i come. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom