OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Lordy, looka those big beauties basking under Hawaiian skies!

Have any large Samoan buddy's willing to stand guard? If not, you might want to arm the lizards LOL.

Try not to worry about 'em, I'm sure they'll be just fine.

Those tops look very tasty, bad camera or not. Bet they smell delicious:yummy:

Hey Man,
All the Samoan guys are playing football for UH.:grinjoint:
They do smell good. Thanks goodness for the trade winds.:Rasta:

You mean the lizards are armed?

Damn right:slide:
You ever see a lizards tongue?:grinjoint:
I did catch some evil little bastards trying to climb up the steps to the girls. They were neem ed to death.:surf:

First let me apologize in advance of these pictures I am about to post. Really shit borrowed camera.:thedoubletake:
Well, here they in all their ugly glory. Not the plants, but the pictures.
I tired to get the sunrise from my girls point of view. Camera over did the sky.
Picture_1412.jpg

Picture_1421.jpg

Picture_143.jpg

Picture_1443.jpg

Picture_145.jpg

Picture_146.jpg

Well so much for terrible pictures.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have a better camera :grinjoint:

$h!t My eyes! I need new glasses. I can't see.... Oh, it's the camera.
looking good?

Ok finally got a different camera, so here's an update.:cheer:

This is Rose and Mary showing off.:slide:
Picture145_rose_and_mary.jpg

Couple of bud sites. Hooray :cheer:
Picture_1413.jpg

Picture_1422.jpg

Da Girls in a group shot. Tad And Joanne are still the tallest.:grinjoint:
Picture_143_Da_Girls.jpg

Believe it or not this is Vicky.
Picture_144_Vicky.jpg

And for you Plumeria lovers one from the back yard.
Picture_1461.jpg

As you can see the girls love the outdoors even thou they don't get that much direct sun.
Happy Happy:cheer:

Pretty plants dude. You really have the perfect weather there. It looks like you didn't top did ya? Man you know you could grow some ripper sativa over there. I have a power african that wood love your yard. Looks green dude.

Pretty plants dude. You really have the perfect weather there. It looks like you didn't top did ya? Man you know you could grow some ripper sativa over there. I have a power african that wood love your yard. Looks green dude.

Hey Wood,
Finally they are looking good. I am happy with them. I love the weather here,
I don't run the AC at all. T shit and shorts. Well you know.
I love Indica but, if someone gives me a seed or two I would try saliva. Maybe somewhere down the road. c u soon.:grinjoint:

They are looking really good OMM!

Can you estimate how many hours of direct and indirect light they're getting?

I brought my girls inside and you took yours outside ;).

+rep for being a flexible grower

Hi Sun.

Direct sun about 5 hrs a day. Also has been Tropical downpours. Only the rain splatter hits them. I have them kinda arranged so they get as much sun as possible. Would love to put them on the patio, but that's going a little too far.

Yea we can't make up our minds in and out and so on.

I would love to move a bit more into the country and build a good green house.

Thanks for the +reps Buddy:peace:

Think your going to have to get yourself some bamboo rods, or long dowels to help the girls hold up the their sweet bounty of buds, 'cause their going to get nice 'n heavy! They Look Great! I can't wait to watch those cola's develop:cheer:

The girls like the sun, and your back loves the break....win,win situation if there ever was one. Now is just a matter of water and wait:slide:

I finished the overhead rigging to hang the light canopy, waiting for 6am to roll around so Wanda can try it on for size. Happy, Happy here too. I'll add pics of it later.

Plumeria's? Looked but didn't see any.....my tired old eyes?

Think your going to have to get yourself some bamboo rods, or long dowels to help the girls hold up the their sweet bounty of buds, 'cause their going to get nice 'n heavy! They Look Great! I can't wait to watch those cola's develop:cheer:

The girls like the sun, and your back loves the break....win,win situation if there ever was one. Now is just a matter of water and wait:slide:

I finished the overhead rigging to hang the light canopy, waiting for 6am to roll around so Wanda can try it on for size. Happy, Happy here too. I'll add pics of it later.

Plumeria's? Looked but didn't see any.....my tired old eyes?

Good thinking. Plenty of bamboo around here:grinjoint:

Glad you made it without personal injury:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

Wanda will be happy.;)

It was there for a few hours, but 420 axed it. It had nothing to do with my grow.:smokin:

Next Time I'll hold a bud by it. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom