OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Well here's another update Folks.
first_grow128_Tad.jpg

This Tad up in the light again.
first_grow129_Joanne.jpg

Joanne's in the light too.:grinjoint:
first_grow_130RMV.jpg

Rose, Mary, and Vicky. With out the LED they are very green.
first_grow_131rmv.jpg

Rose, Mary, and Vicky again. The are growing, but nothing like Joanne and Tad. That's good though because the LED is getting to the top of the Grow
Box.
Tomorrow I think I will give them all a very weak shot of Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom. We'll see what happens.:popcorn:
Thanks for looking in on my grow. :peace:

love that UFO..I'm getting my supplies to build a diy LED panel. Whats the red/blue ratio on yours?

Hi Butcher ;)

Here is the propaganda from the manufacture:
Here's what the LED is:
We use only the highest quality LED's and chipsets - Each LED outputs 1 Watt! Most importantly, our LED Grow light have the most efficient spectrums in the market - 660nm Red and 460nm Blue are the exact spectrums necessary for the best result of photosynthesis. Your plants will fully absorb the wavelengths for photosynthesis. Our LED Grow lights are the most productive units available today, utilizing every bit of energy and providing optimal results!

Truthfully I don't have much confidence in this thing. This one sucks for flowering. My CFLs do a better job. IMO
Best feature is the 1 watt per LED.

Good luck on you DIY project. They do run cool, I will say that.
Bet yours will run circles around this one.:grinjoint:
:peace:

Hi granny :welcome:
Yep in the third week. Lot of what I would call bud sites, but no white hairs yet. They will be there soon. Just waiting. :popcorn:
I was going to change the lights in the little box, but thought better of it. I think I would run out of space if they took off. Same with them, showing bud sites. I wanted short fat fannies anyway.:slide::slide:
To to me sittin here waiting is the hard part.:grinjoint:

You can find that old scoundrel here:
Foam Board Light Canopy
It's kinda like a grow. The man has great ideas for small grows.:cheer:
Happy to ya granny :peace:

Aloha OMM! About those white hairs - have you gotten out the magnifying glass and looked real close at the node areas? I had to put my reading glasses on AND get out the magnifying glass! Here is a link to a great info page with images of male versus female PRE-flowers if it helps!

You want ME??? (*short fat fannies*) Can it be short, fat, saggy, and wrinkled??? LOL!!! Just teasin' ya (and me!) - you know I'm a happily married lady anyway! But one of my favorite songs is "Fat Bottom Girls" LOL!!! :smokin: I want those fat girls too!!!! BRING EM ON!!!!!

And thanks so much for OldSkoool's link! I saved it so I can visit it later. I'm just about done at work for the day... then home to work on my babies! or.... just to stare at their beauty and inhale their glorious fragrance!!! Catch ya later hon!!! ((((Granny hugs))))

Aloha OMM! About those white hairs - have you gotten out the magnifying glass and looked real close at the node areas? I had to put my reading glasses on AND get out the magnifying glass! Here is a link to a great info page with images of male versus female PRE-flowers if it helps!

You want ME??? (*short fat fannies*) Can it be short, fat, saggy, and wrinkled??? LOL!!! Just teasin' ya (and me!) - you know I'm a happily married lady anyway! But one of my favorite songs is "Fat Bottom Girls" LOL!!! :smokin: I want those fat girls too!!!! BRING EM ON!!!!!

And thanks so much for OldSkoool's link! I saved it so I can visit it later. I'm just about done at work for the day... then home to work on my babies! or.... just to stare at their beauty and inhale their glorious fragrance!!! Catch ya later hon!!! ((((Granny hugs))))

Hey Granny,
I went to the link. Hell I've got those all over place.:grinjoint:
I didn't think much about them because I already knew they were females.
All my seeds were femm'd when I bought them. Didn't want to take a chance.
Duh! On me.:ganjamon: :smokin:
I was waiting for all these bud sites to get real hairy. Blush on my face:surf:
Live and learn. OldSkoool is gonna LHAO.
Now thats funny when Queen put that song out I loved it immediately.:grinjoint:
I just put my girls to sleep. I told them how beautiful they were:clap:
Love talking to you Granny you always have positive energy. :peace:

Jeeze Louiezzz, their gonna start calling us the Over-the-Hill-MJ-Gang:smokin:

No worries on LMAO, I'm so old, and skinny I haven't got an ass. If it weren't for a variety of optical magnification devices, I wouldn't be able to tell if I was growing MJ or Carrots. Using one of them was the only way I was able to spot the first white pistil peeking out a week ago today. I was blown away when I spotted trich's beginning to form on the fourth day, only able to see them thanks to the macro feature. I'm so jazzed!

I took a look at the full size photos in your members galleries yesterday morning before heading for work, and thought to myself.....self, those sure look like ripe buds forming to me. Yes, I agreed, they sure do. Congrats!

Thanks for the plug on my foam board creation. Small grows? Any smaller and I'd be looking at an empty space in our son's old bedroom:ganjamon:

Jeeze Louiezzz, their gonna start calling us the Over-the-Hill-MJ-Gang:smokin:

No worries on LMAO, I'm so old, and skinny I haven't got an ass. If it weren't for a variety of optical magnification devices, I wouldn't be able to tell if I was growing MJ or Carrots. Using one of them was the only way I was able to spot the first white pistil peeking out a week ago today. I was blown away when I spotted trich's beginning to form on the fourth day, only able to see them thanks to the macro feature. I'm so jazzed!

I took a look at the full size photos in your members galleries yesterday morning before heading for work, and thought to myself.....self, those sure look like ripe buds forming to me. Yes, I agreed, they sure do. Congrats!

Thanks for the plug on my foam board creation. Small grows? Any smaller and I'd be looking at an empty space in our son's old bedroom:ganjamon:

Yea we're a gang alright.:grinjoint: we all seemed to migrate to each other. 3 of a kind.:yummy:

Congrats too you Too!:cheer:
Hey I'm 5' 9" and weigh 135 pounds. Tell me about no butt.
I take 20 pills a day just to stay alive. Funny thing is I am enjoying this part of my life more than ever.

No, No, It's a stealth grow! That's why it's not big. :peace:

Damn son your up early, guess it comes with the territory, I haven't been able to sleep past 4am for a couple of years, although I'm the King of afternoon nappers....but I'll slit my wrists before I ever have to wear a diaper.

5'9"? I'm so short I have to climb up on a brick to kick a duck in the ass.

I broke down and started a journal, can't have you and granny having all the fun:ganjamon:

Damn son your up early, guess it comes with the territory, I haven't been able to sleep past 4am for a couple of years, although I'm the King of afternoon nappers....but I'll slit my wrists before I ever have to wear a diaper.

I broke down and started a journal, can't have you and granny having all the fun:ganjamon:

Hey Oldskool, good to hear you starting a journal, I am really interested after a glimpse of the box. Good luck and take care.:peace:

Hello:grinjoint:
Man I'm just getting ready to go to bed soon.;)
I usually hit he sack at 6 or 7 AM and sleep to 10 or 11 am. When I put the girls to bed at 4 pm. I take an other 2 or 3 hour nap. The say we old timers don't need as much sleep. I guess they are right.:grinjoint:

Granny is out doing us hands down.:hippy:

Congrats! on starting a Journal.:goodjob:
I can't wait to see it. :peace:

Hey OMM, Those girls look like they are doing better, buds should be coming in any day now.... Great to hear that you are enjoying this part of your life, it pretty much sounds like Granny, Oldskool...etc. :smokin:Siscokid are all having a hoot. Heeee, Heeee.:goodjob:

The girls are trying to bug me.:grinjoint: They grew into the lights again last night.:ganjamon: They gotta stop soon! I've only got about 8 more inches of room. If not, I'll have to abuse them a bit. When I started this grow a few months ago I never thought this would happen.:smokin:

I did talk to an old friend today who tells me he has a perfect spot outdoors and he would watch them.. Yes, I do trust this guy. It might be the answer if it comes to that.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad your having a good Hoot too. :goof::goof::goof:

The girls are trying to bug me.:grinjoint: They grew into the lights again last night.:ganjamon: They gotta stop soon! I've only got about 8 more inches of room. If not, I'll have to abuse them a bit. When I started this grow a few months ago I never thought this would happen.:smokin:

I did talk to an old friend today who tells me he has a perfect spot outdoors and he would watch them.. Yes, I do trust this guy. It might be the answer if it comes to that.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad your having a good Hoot too. :goof::goof::goof:

OH, so you have the hook-up. That would be great man, I'm sure you wouldn't mind having a couple growing in front of your eyes. I hope that next year the weather will cooperate. Thank god I didn't put these outside. Well, good luck with that and take care. :peace:

looks overwatered let it dry out completely, trust me, it might be hard but wait! well worth it! fungus gnats will become a huge issue if you keep overwatering

Into the lights again?! Unreal. Not that I doubt you, MJ is a strange weed for sure. Were the tops damaged?

Over watering could be a problem, but only you can can judge whether gnome grown has something there. I'm having to get use to only watering Wanda every seven days since I re potted her, but then 5 gals of soil holds a lot of moisture.

Time for a bowl, and a nap:bongrip:

Hi Everyone:grinjoint:

Sisco
Glad your plants are safe. My friend all of a sudden has seeds. Papaya and Bubblelicious. He's never grow before and was looking for someone to help him with them. Sooooooo we're going up and look at his perfect place. It will take us time to get coordinated because he works crazy hours. It's planting time here all year. We'll see what happens.:grinjoint:

gnome grown
Great name friend. Glad to meet you. I don't water them until the pots are light as a feather. What I have is very high humidity. Very high. Sometimes it goes in the 80 % zone. If you look at the first couple pages of my journal you'll see the reason. Can't afford a dehumidifier at the moment. Soooo:smokin:

OldSkoool
Read the above for water comment. :grinjoint:
It only burned a couple of leaves on the end. Thank heaven.

By the way I was thinking about our being so skinny.
About 3 years ago I weighed 193 pounds and found a perfect test for men to see if they were overweight. All a man has to do is get naked, place his back firmly against a flat wall and look down. If all you see is belly. You are too fat. :ganjamon:

To all you guys reading this. I know you just thought about this test applied to you're self. Did you pass? :grinjoint:

I'm so skinny, when I look down I see my backbone.

Whew, I had pictured a smoldering bud, screaming in pain, pressed against the bulb.

Outdoor grow. Hawaii. Does it get any better than that?

I'm so skinny, when I look down I see my backbone.

Whew, I had pictured a smoldering bud, screaming in pain, pressed against the bulb.

Outdoor grow. Hawaii. Does it get any better than that?

Now that's skinny:grinjoint:

What a description, I don't even want to think about it.:thedoubletake:

If we do get it going I will start a journal on it. It won't be much of a journal.
Here's what we're doing. Pic of little germinated seeds sticking out of the ground. 2 months later, here's what they look look like now. In other words months between entries. We don't plan on visiting much.

Hope it's not up on the very top of a mountain my friend might end up doing all the work. Why not? He's 15 years younger than me .:ganjamon:

About skinny..when I was 16 my girl friends mom was a heavy drinker and came home buzzed and looked at me and said slurringly JJ if you get any skinnier your gonna slip thru your asshole and hang yourself.....haha Always get a laugh when I think of her....

Back
Top Bottom