OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

ya use it every watering and i like the pro-tek silicon use 1/2tsp per gal every time. I am sure the little you did add probably helped you save those other buds maybe. at least you didnt lose ur whole crop and u still got some killer weed

Thanks Irish Will hit them harder this next grow. :amen: Didn't lose the whole thing, however I have two to go and they are my big ones. Worry, Worry!:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hey Omm, another round of great looking buds!!:bravo:
And another great looking table top, heheh.
You are nailing your second grow my friend, it's great to see it happening.:bravo::thumb::bravo::woohoo:

I'm glad you chopped when you did, could have lost plenty. Too bad about the rot, nasty surprise. Serenade or Bud Rot Stop would be handy if available, can't get it here and I could use some. How's your airflow when they are in the dark?

Hi Buddy:)

Serenade or Bud Rot Stop will be on my watch for list! Sounds great. The bud rot really surprised me. The same 15 to 40 mph winds as the daytime, so I never dreamed of rot. I'll post a picture or two of it tomorrow. Since I've only seen pictures of it myself spose it could be something else, but I don't think so. I feel like taking a flashlight out and looking at the other two girls. Now that would upset me to no end if they have it too. We shall see tomorrow. Phooey!

I really look the girls over as a matter of course, but you couldn't see this at all. Tell the truth, even if they are bad.....I've had a hell of a grow anyway in my eyes.:cheer:
I don't think I could trim them both in one day anyway. The Strawberry is almost ready too, especially if I go for an up high with her.
I'm gonna think positive! :cheer::)

heheh I was editing for clarity as you were responding. I meant when you gave then dark time before chopping., sorry. Then I remembered your cover, heheh. My indoor mindset showing. I'm sure it's a bad feeling to have a cola crumble in your hand, but you've got a load of 'em that won't.:smokin:

Hell yeah, think positive. :thumb: A small percentage lost can't dull the shine on this grow.:cheer:

I'm sending healing vibes and I would send b.Subtilus if I could.

Your other strains may have better natural resistance to rot.:goodluck:

heheh I was editing for clarity as you were responding. I meant when you gave then dark time before chopping., sorry. Then I remembered your cover, heheh. My indoor mindset showing. I'm sure it's a bad feeling to have a cola crumble in your hand, but you've got a load of 'em that won't.:smokin:

Hell yeah, think positive. :thumb: A small percentage lost can't dull the shine on this grow.:cheer:

I'm sending healing vibes and I would send b.Subtilus if I could.

Your other strains may have better natural resistance to rot.:goodluck:

Hi Buddy :passitleft:Better join me, I'm smoking some well aged Blackjack and it is good! Was just going to watch the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Although the puck hypnotizes me sometimes and I wander off. What period is this? :grinjoint:

It wasn't crumbly it was like inside where you couldn't see it and was dark brown and black. Automatic hash? Never mind! It was disgusting!:smokin:

To tell the truth it wasn't the loss of the bud, it was the fact that my perfect grow was gone! :):smokin::smokin:

Thanks for the vibes and send anyone that can help. :rofl::rofl:

Stay positive! There's always ways to salvage the THC. Might take a little extra oom-pah-pah, but it can be fun.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hell Yes! Positive! Morning Papa:grinjoint: Thanks for the uplift.:)

Guess more than anything I got my ego hit! I had made it this far and was hopping to finish with flying colors. Bonk! Damn Murphy and his law! :)

Cannabutter sounds good! :grinjoint:

Seriously Thanks!:grinjoint:

Those are some fat nugs and a pretty nice harvest even with the rot... Very nice job... I'm suffering from a little bit of envy but will get over it... Great job....

Those are some fat nugs and a pretty nice harvest even with the rot... Very nice job... I'm suffering from a little bit of envy but will get over it... Great job....

Thanks sonzar Fat and heavy they are! To tell the truth this has been so much fun I don't want to stop. Wait and see if the next two finish,,,,,,before we get into envy. If they are good too, then go ahead! :rofl::rofl:

They make portable a/c units that have dehumidification settings and no drain hoses or mess, i always use my unit to keep humidity down in flower which is usually what causes bud rot, and the new drip technology means no tank fulls of water or any mes at all , i use it all winter and all summer it is setup to keep the perfect conditions at all times , i would be lost without it, Thanks and beutiful ladys

They make portable a/c units that have dehumidification settings and no drain hoses or mess, i always use my unit to keep humidity down in flower which is usually what causes bud rot, and the new drip technology means no tank fulls of water or any mes at all , i use it all winter and all summer it is setup to keep the perfect conditions at all times , i would be lost without it, Thanks and beutiful ladys

Hey that sounds great myxedup:)
Mmmmick needs to know that. It'll solve his problem.:)

I have real need to reach over and pet your Avatar it's so cute! :grinjoint:

Thanks for the info!:bravo:

Yeah I get the not perfect grow thing but it happens, we learn our "hobby" through trial and error, now you know that you might have issues with bud rot and can take steps now! See it was a good thing! :smokin:

But there is no time to worry over the foibles of nature, we have to celebrate that you have more smoke....by smoking it!!!!
:passitleft::cough: (I think I took too much :headbanger::rofl::goof::drool:...:riskybusiness:, yep)

Aloha OMM and wishing you Peace from my little garden.

Day 66 of Bloom

The Harvest of the Great White Shark:)

It could have been much better, however one of it's three main colas had Bud Rot through out. That stuff is invisible until you start trimming it. However I am quite happy as it is. Sorry no fancy pictures or anything. It was getting quite late here and I don't have lights on in this room after dark....plants pretty close by outside where I sit. :)

OK! Here's the buds. It doesn't look like much, but they weigh a ton.:cheer:

buds30.JPG

And here is the total weight with stems removed. :)
bowl_.JPG

I'll take 404 grams wet anytime! :ganjamon:
They have started their initial dry in their big brown paper bag.;)

Tomorrow, if my hands will move, will be the Kandy Kush's time to be harvested. She told me yesterday it's her time.:)

:cheer:DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!:cheer:
Very nice looking NuGGS!

:cheer:DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!:cheer:
Very nice looking NuGGS!

Couldn't have said it better myself :smokin:

With those winds I am kind of surprised you had bud rot OMM...then again as big, dense, and moist as those nugs look it makes some sense. I got to see what bud rot looks like yesterday after pulling out a nug I had curing but had forgotten to "burp" the container often enough. I think it was bud rot...white, fuzzy mold.

Anyway, I was hungry before I saw those pics...now I just want a big bowl of Weedies! Awesome haul dude, it definitely exudes a tropical glow :cheer::bravo:

Those buds "look" dense lol if thats possible...
Very nice haul on that plant wish I could smell them.

Love the keyboard too but it might be counter productive to use while stoned.

Hi Buddy :passitleft:Better join me, I'm smoking some well aged Blackjack and it is good! Was just going to watch the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Although the puck hypnotizes me sometimes and I wander off. What period is this? :grinjoint:

It wasn't crumbly it was like inside where you couldn't see it and was dark brown and black. Automatic hash? Never mind! It was disgusting!:smokin:

To tell the truth it wasn't the loss of the bud, it was the fact that my perfect grow was gone! :):smokin::smokin:

Thanks for the vibes and send anyone that can help. :rofl::rofl:
I'd love to smoke some of your Blackjack with you OMM. I can understand how you might get into the flow of the game more than the actual game play, lol.

I've only seen pics that looked like a dry crumbled part of the bud, light brown, probably a different stage of the same issue?
Yeah, it might be less than perfect but far from disastrous, still a beautiful load of great bud. You should be proud of the finished product, you're doing a great job and the minor loss isn't due to anything you did to the plants.

I'll keep an eye out for an AC unit that doesn't require a drain and handles dehumidifying duties as well.

ok, question here...
what is silicon? (sand like) and why and what all is it good for? never heard of it (regarding plants):cheer: except the last couple of mo...thank you....lavendar

Yeah I get the not perfect grow thing but it happens, we learn our "hobby" through trial and error, now you know that you might have issues with bud rot and can take steps now! See it was a good thing! :smokin:

But there is no time to worry over the foibles of nature, we have to celebrate that you have more smoke....by smoking it!!!!
:passitleft::cough: (I think I took too much :headbanger::rofl::goof::drool:...:riskybusiness:, yep)

Aloha OMM and wishing you Peace from my little garden.

Aloha High

Yea, over it already. :bump: in the road.:grinjoint:

Took down the Kandy Kush today. No rot! Pictures soon as I get caught up:) Busy day.

Hope all is fine with you my freind :)

Have a great day in your garden:cheer: Enjoy :peace: forever!:)

Back
Top Bottom