OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Delicious OMM if you mix them in a bowl pack man your going to be roasted. Lovely journal my friend

Thanks Myzz617 :yummy:

You, know it....roasted! :ganjamon:

I am going to let them cure for a while before I try them. I hope they just blow me away. Soon as I try em I will post my impressions and smoke report.
Glad you like my journal my freind. :bongrip: :yummy:

Calling Dr. Feel GOOD! I'll be so happy just to have one plant look like the smallest one you got. plus reps for my man!

:adore::clap::headbanger::passitleft:

Hey sisco I am as amazed as you are buddy, you've seen what I've grown before and I'm happy as can be.:ganjamon:

When you get your harvest this summer, I hope you out do me by a mile. You'll be putting in such an effort you will deserve a big haul. :yahoo:

Nothing but the best my friend! :thumb:

:welldone:NIce stash, OMM some very nice bud. Are they dense or a little airy, they dried fairly quickly?? Looks awfully tasty.
Stay on top of the burping brother, keep them sweet.:bravo::bravo::welldone:

The rest of you girls are racing to finish, gonna be lots more beautiful bud.

Great job, my friend.:thumb:

heheh, I've been back to check your latest pics out three times already. Kandy Kush keeps whispering to me.:ganjamon:

Hi Mmmmich They are hard as rocks my friend.:bravo:
I dried them differently this time. I usually hang em in boxes and the they dry too much, like fall apart in your hand.

I got a big old brown paper bag and dumped them in. I punched some very small holes around the bottom of the bag and for the last few days I have been shaking them like crazy. Two are three times a day I let a fan blow into the bag for a about an hour each time. Anytime I got close to them I shook the hell out of them. Last night I picked them up to shake them and realized most of the weight was gone. I removed 99% of all the stems and that left nothing but buds to dry. As I burp them I think I may lose a bit more weight, that remains to be seen. I was kind taken back they only filled one bowl and not stacked high. When I saw the weight Holy Shit , so I weighed them a few more times to be sure. Stunned! :ganjamon:

I checked the other girls today and they are getting there. Actually I think the Kandy Kush will be the next to finish. I drool over her big ass self. Her buds are not soft either! In fact all these plants have hard buds. The Gravity I am giving them them (only with four feeding total with moalasses) with each watering. Papa Green suggested that I use it and it sure seems to work. It should, damn stuff cost $29.95 for an 8 oz bottle.:thedoubletake:

Happy Happy OMM! :rofl:

This got me thinking...so I took them out of their jars and weighed them and they had lost a gram of weight. So burping will finish the job.

OMM, when those heavyweights chime in, you will be up to your eyeballs in buds...:yahoo: Looks like one of those cola's will fill a jar...:thumb:

You deserve a great haul brother, you are a kind generous soul. I see little WW isn't so little anymore, looking great!

Aloha OMM from my little garden.

Aloha High and welcome! :welcome:

I agree, my friend, if nothing happens, this grow will be wild.:yahoo:
I've been thinking about those colas and I hope your right!!!!:ganjamon:
These AirPots have taken me into uncharted territory. I am beside myself in wonder at the whole thing. :grinjoint:

Thank you for your kind words, they mean allot to me Bro.:)

Hope you are at :peace: in your beautiful garden

Wow cant beleive I havnt been here yet... I just read through about 30 pages lol.

Awesome journal and beautiful plants that strawberry sounds good... Im a sucker for almost any haze...

Keep up the awesome work OMM...

Hello Stealthy1:peace:
No problem mate, too many journals and not enough time. I know the feeing.:grinjoint:

I'm with you, that Strawberry girl is one I'm am waiting on too. Sure looks, and smells good. May she make me see the world through a haze. :ganjamon:
Good to see you and you take care.:grinjoint:

More awesomeness. You're a master!

:bravo::peace:

Hi Papa Humble as you are my friend, I must say your part of this grow of mine, big time! Your advise and help is a big part of this grow. You led me to the perfect nutes for this grow. Two more waterings with Gravity and that will be done. The buds from this girl are hard as rocks and I have you to thank!

Love your up date......Scrog is out of control! :yahoo:

Your the master, not me.! :ganjamon:

OMM..your thumb got greener thats forsure. I love the way that Kandy Kush looks. :adore:

Hi Butcher :ganjamon:

Well, I do have to keep my hands in my pockets when I go out now. People are starting to stare at my thumbs.:rofl::rofl: J/K

I like the looks of that Kandy Kush too. Those colas are blowing me away, they look so good! :grinjoint:

Thanks Butcher! I think watching me is like one of your kids growing up! :peace:

:bravo: nice harvest on lemon and others are packing it on nice....got some seriosly nice meds going on brother grower :peace: :thumb:

Hey Tunes Thanks! :ganjamon:

Wish I had family like you to share with. :rollit:

Some how I'll make do. :ganjamon::bravo::ganjamon:

Good to see you Brother!:bongrip:

Hi Mmmmich They are hard as rocks my friend.:bravo:
I dried them differently this time. I usually hang em in boxes and the they dry too much, like fall apart in your hand.

I got a big old brown paper bag and dumped them in. I punched some very small holes around the bottom of the bag and for the last few days I have been shaking them like crazy. Two are three times a day I let a fan blow into the bag for a about an hour each time. Anytime I got close to them I shook the hell out of them. Last night I picked them up to shake them and realized most of the weight was gone. I removed 99% of all the stems and that left nothing but buds to dry. As I burp them I think I may lose a bit more weight, that remains to be seen. I was kind taken back they only filled one bowl and not stacked high. When I saw the weight Holy Shit , so I weighed them a few more times to be sure. Stunned! :ganjamon:

I checked the other girls today and they are getting there. Actually I think the Kandy Kush will be the next to finish. I drool over her big ass self. Her buds are not soft either! In fact all these plants have hard buds. The Gravity I am giving them them (only with four feeding total with moalasses) with each watering. Papa Green suggested that I use it and it sure seems to work. It should, damn stuff cost $29.95 for an 8 oz bottle.:thedoubletake:

Happy Happy OMM! :rofl:

This got me thinking...so I took them out of their jars and weighed them and they had lost a gram of weight. So burping will finish the job.

They sound perfect OMM, once they get the cure on they'll be so flavorful. I've read about the paper bag method of drying and it seems like it might give a little more control. I wouldn't toss them around too much tho, don't want to leave too many trics in the bags, they work better on the buds, lol.
I don't think you'll lose much weight during the cure, but lots of burping is important with dense nugs. Must smell just awesome every time, heheh.
KK looks like she's got some solid colas, but it's so hard to pick a favorite. The GWS looks fatter but not as long, what a tough problem to have.:thumb:
The Gravity sounds like it's well worth using, I'm planning on some kind of bloom booster when I get to that stage also. Haven't used molasses yet this grow but once in flower and the buds are set I'll start with the mo.

Great growing OMM, you're putting that beautiful back yard to good use. I do enjoy watching your girls do their thing.
I'm going to try my version of smart bags this time around. Woven poly shopping bags that hold about 3 1/2 gallons of soil. no drain holes needed and lots of air available at all points. 99 cents each. If they'll actually stand up and stay in place they might work out. I would credit the originator of the idea but I saw it months ago and I don't remember which journal. My new RO system chewed up my grow budget for a couple of months so I can't justify any more expense this round or I'd most likely have airpots on the way already, lol.

omm,
sooo happy for you.....looking great....cant wait to see the str. hz...one...in comparison to mine....very interesting...as for the paper bag, yep, i use it and the gravity, and the molassas....the best is yet to come....lavendar

OMM You are growing pounds of weed!!!!! Legally :woohoo:
Could you imagine this when you popped your first seed?
lol awesome job on some primo meds
:bravo::bravo:

Big congrats, brother. Ya done good.

They sound perfect OMM, once they get the cure on they'll be so flavorful. I've read about the paper bag method of drying and it seems like it might give a little more control. I wouldn't toss them around too much tho, don't want to leave too many trics in the bags, they work better on the buds, lol.
I don't think you'll lose much weight during the cure, but lots of burping is important with dense nugs. Must smell just awesome every time, heheh.
KK looks like she's got some solid colas, but it's so hard to pick a favorite. The GWS looks fatter but not as long, what a tough problem to have.:thumb:
The Gravity sounds like it's well worth using, I'm planning on some kind of bloom booster when I get to that stage also. Haven't used molasses yet this grow but once in flower and the buds are set I'll start with the mo.

Great growing OMM, you're putting that beautiful back yard to good use. I do enjoy watching your girls do their thing.
I'm going to try my version of smart bags this time around. Woven poly shopping bags that hold about 3 1/2 gallons of soil. no drain holes needed and lots of air available at all points. 99 cents each. If they'll actually stand up and stay in place they might work out. I would credit the originator of the idea but I saw it months ago and I don't remember which journal. My new RO system chewed up my grow budget for a couple of months so I can't justify any more expense this round or I'd most likely have airpots on the way already, lol.

Hi Mmmmick Yep, shook them a little much, however, they were sticking together. I tried to separate them by hand at first, but then they suck to me.:yahoo:

Speaking of the GWS she is in the dark for then next two days, she's ready.
KK and Strawberry are not there yet, but getting there. :yummy:

I hope the poly bags work for you. Norcaliwood is trying them too. So far he really likes them. :grinjoint: Plenty of air. Man I hear you on the budget Buddy.

The Gravity recommended using molasses with it. Somehow they seem to work together.

I'm burping them 4 times a day for a while, then I'll cut it down as they cure, I don't want to screw these buds up now.:yahoo:

OMM You are growing pounds of weed!!!!! Legally :woohoo:
Could you imagine this when you popped your first seed?
lol awesome job on some primo meds
:bravo::bravo:

Big congrats, brother. Ya done good.

I Know......I know......I'm still kind of in shock! :ganjamon:

No, I didn't expect this at all....just hoped for a good grow!

Thanks Buddy:yahoo:

Now for a tease...Attitude is at it again....on the 7th, spend $30 bucks and get 6 free fem'd seeds. Sorry had to throw that in. :grinjoint:

omm,
sooo happy for you.....looking great....cant wait to see the str. hz...one...in comparison to mine....very interesting...as for the paper bag, yep, i use it and the gravity, and the molassas....the best is yet to come....lavendar

Thanks Lavendar I put the GWS in the dark, she's ready. The Strawberry is not there yet but soon.:grinjoint: I thought that you were using Gravity and Mo too. Sure seems to work well. I think I should at least plan for my next one now.
Will be 5 or 6 more strains, all different from these.

I honestly don't know how you keep up with yours, especially with hubby gone for a while. :bravo:

and the adventure goes on....now i'll have to check out attitude....last time they had green house freebies, and the ones i missed were the ones before...those i wanted....i get there singles, pick and pay or something like that....before long you'll have a seed of each....addiction....to seeds, that is just a little bazaar, but for me alot true...who'd a thunk it??? later, lavendar, cant wait to see your next ones....and the ones now, i'm waiting for you to do next, what is the idea of the bag? i tried it once, but i got too much water in the bag, and didnt like the dampness, is there a special bag for it??:bravo::bravo:

and the adventure goes on....now i'll have to check out attitude....last time they had green house freebies, and the ones i missed were the ones before...those i wanted....i get there singles, pick and pay or something like that....before long you'll have a seed of each....addiction....to seeds, that is just a little bazaar, but for me alot true...who'd a thunk it??? later, lavendar, cant wait to see your next ones....and the ones now, i'm waiting for you to do next, what is the idea of the bag? i tried it once, but i got too much water in the bag, and didnt like the dampness, is there a special bag for it??:bravo::bravo:

Yep, addicted to seeds too. :grinjoint: One of the freebies is Warlock and I would love to try that. Oh! and some of the others too. If you buy 2 seeds from their Pick and Mix seeds plus the freebies, you'll end up with 8 seeds for around $30.
Can't pass it up. :)

I think they call the bags, air bags, not sure though, I'll have to ask Norcaliwood.
:grinjoint:

i was bad....i saw, i carted, i bought....bad, bad...

they had my og kush, buku, and ak47, so it was nice and the three freebies were ones i dont have and a couple i wanted....sooo, thank you, i guess, in a wierd way....ok, yeah, thank you...i wouldnt have looked except for the note...soooo, thank you....yep, i decided....

see ya later, lavendar:reading420magazine:

Yep, addicted to seeds too. :grinjoint: One of the freebies is Warlock and I would love to try that. Oh! and some of the others too. If you buy 2 seeds from their Pick and Mix seeds plus the freebies, you'll end up with 8 seeds for around $30.
Can't pass it up. :)

I think they call the bags, air bags, not sure though, I'll have to ask Norcaliwood.
:grinjoint:

nope, i meant the bag you put over the plant for the darkness....thank you...

i was bad....i saw, i carted, i bought....bad, bad...

they had my og kush, buku, and ak47, so it was nice and the three freebies were ones i dont have and a couple i wanted....sooo, thank you, i guess, in a wierd way....ok, yeah, thank you...i wouldnt have looked except for the note...soooo, thank you....yep, i decided....

see ya later, lavendar:reading420magazine:

Oh! No! Lavendar:smokin::smokin::smokin:
You've got to go back and read the newsletter at the top left of the opening page!!!! I should have been more clear! BeJesus! Wait till you see that one!
At least it doesn't start until the 7th!!! Well, at least you got some you wanted!
So Sorry, I wasn't clear! :smokin:

I don't put them in a bag! I just put them in a closet I made light proof.
Smoke monster must have mislead you.:)

Back
Top Bottom