OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hello Folks

Well here is the dry weight of the Lemon Skunk :yahoo:

bowl10.jpg

This weight is with most of the stems removed. They take up space in the jars.

jars8.jpg

192 grams dry :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Day 63 of Bloom

Here's quick update of the girls.

The standard group shot. They are really sucking the leaves dry now.:surf:
grp9.jpg

Here's the top of the Great White Shark:surf:
gwstop.jpg

A Great White Shark Bud.:surf:
gwslowbud.jpg

Here is the beautiful Strawberry Haze:surf:
Straw14.jpg

The top bud of the Strawberry Haze:surf:
strawtop.jpg

Kandy Kush still packing it on:surf:
kandy14.jpg

The Kandy Kush top:surf:
kandytop2.jpg

The Little White Widow getting larger :surf:
ww65.jpg

Well, that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. :surf:

Wonderful jars man ^___^
And gogogo with the girls still remain to harvest, i think you're really close this time.
:peace:

Hi Super Thank you!

I'll be doing a serious trich test on them all tomorrow.....we will see!:peace:

very nice grow:bravo: i love the look of the LH. and the air pots are interesting on how the prune the roots. nice pics brother!:thumb:

Thanks irishboy:) The air pots turned me around as far growing goes. The self pruning and all the extra air coming in from the holes just make them grow like crazy. :thumb:

holly Lemon Nugs Batman!!! Rediculous Awsome wicked sweet groovy yield man!!! ..and thats just one plant. You better go buy a Kiddy pool so you can go swimming in all the McNuglets your gonna have. Don't forget to save those yumy fuzzy nipples off the Strawberry haze for me. I love those little things..........lol Your plants look super dank man, congrats. awsome is an understatement......nIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIce!!!!!
thanx for the Airpots link as well!!!!

Holy cow batman, those are some amazing plants and even more amazing buds. You got this growing thing down. Great job.....

Hello Folks

Well here is the dry weight of the Lemon Skunk :yahoo:

bowl10.jpg

This weight is with most of the stems removed. They take up space in the jars.

jars8.jpg

192 grams dry :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Day 63 of Bloom

Here's quick update of the girls.

The standard group shot. They are really sucking the leaves dry now.:surf:
grp9.jpg

Here's the top of the Great White Shark:surf:
gwstop.jpg

A Great White Shark Bud.:surf:
gwslowbud.jpg

Here is the beautiful Strawberry Haze:surf:
Straw14.jpg

The top bud of the Strawberry Haze:surf:
strawtop.jpg

Kandy Kush still packing it on:surf:
kandy14.jpg

The Kandy Kush top:surf:
kandytop2.jpg

The Little White Widow getting larger :surf:
ww65.jpg

Well, that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. :surf:

Calling Dr. Feel GOOD! I'll be so happy just to have one plant look like the smallest one you got. plus reps for my man!

:adore::clap::headbanger::passitleft:

:welldone:NIce stash, OMM some very nice bud. Are they dense or a little airy, they dried fairly quickly?? Looks awfully tasty.
Stay on top of the burping brother, keep them sweet.:bravo::bravo::welldone:

The rest of you girls are racing to finish, gonna be lots more beautiful bud.

Great job, my friend.:thumb:

heheh, I've been back to check your latest pics out three times already. Kandy Kush keeps whispering to me.:ganjamon:

OMM, when those heavyweights chime in, you will be up to your eyeballs in buds...:yahoo: Looks like one of those cola's will fill a jar...:thumb:

You deserve a great haul brother, you are a kind generous soul. I see little WW isn't so little anymore, looking great!

Aloha OMM from my little garden.

Wow cant beleive I havnt been here yet... I just read through about 30 pages lol.

Awesome journal and beautiful plants that strawberry sounds good... Im a sucker for almost any haze...

Keep up the awesome work OMM...

holly Lemon Nugs Batman!!! Rediculous Awsome wicked sweet groovy yield man!!! ..and thats just one plant. You better go buy a Kiddy pool so you can go swimming in all the McNuglets your gonna have. Don't forget to save those yumy fuzzy nipples off the Strawberry haze for me. I love those little things..........lol Your plants look super dank man, congrats. awsome is an understatement......nIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIce!!!!!
thanx for the Airpots link as well!!!!

Thank you Mr J :ganjamon:
The strawberry nipples are yours!!! I weighed them over and over, just to make sure and it is what it is.:yahoo:

Holy cow batman, those are some amazing plants and even more amazing buds. You got this growing thing down. Great job.....

Hi my friend sonzor The buds are amazingly hard and tight. I've never seen anything like them. :thumb:
Hope the rest are like this.....:ganjamon:

Hi OMM lookin good there.....of corse all your grows look good.......:welldone::rollit:

Hi there Budgrower69 Thank You! Welcome to my grow and 420. :welcome:

Glad we have new blood joining us. That's what makes 420 so great!

I'll be looking out for you. Any questions, just ask. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom