OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

I may finally get to be a provider for someone soon. A real cool old gal at the local hardware store (she's married damn it!) was telling me about an older man that can't find any mmj anywhere. His wife is looking too, so I told her to have them call me. He has a bad case of cancer and is in constant pain.
I'll talk to them first. He may dieing and if that's the case, I'll just give him some. If not then I'll talk to him about being his provider. We will see. :reading420magazine:

good man. it's easy to do the right thing.

Omm, it's good to hear that the lemon skunk is a one hitter. You got the couchlock you wanted.:thumb:

I can understand how it might seem a little unreal but you're living it, brother.

That would be great if you could help that gentleman out. if you can help give him some comfort it would be payment enough. Good karma.

Omm, it's good to hear that the lemon skunk is a one hitter. You got the couchlock you wanted.:thumb:

I can understand how it might seem a little unreal but you're living it, brother.

That would be great if you could help that gentleman out. if you can help give him some comfort it would be payment enough. Good karma.

Hi Buddy Lemon and I going to be really good friends. :)

You said it right unreal:) I think this grow being so short compared to the last is what made it seem that way.

Your right. I was just gonna give him some, he needs it now. Then later on talk with him more. For now I'll just wait for his call. Poor man!:smokin:

Day 68 of Bloom

The Harvest of Kandy Kush

The standard table shot of the buds:)

budstable.jpg

Bowl 1:)
bowl12.jpg

Bowl 2:)
bowl23.jpg

Couldn't really see the number, so a close up. Removed one stem and it dropped a gram.:):smokin:
bowl2wieght.jpg

Total wet weight 480 grams.:)

The buds were tight again, but didn't have the weight of the others I harvested.
I think because she had allot of sativa in her. But Hey, I'm not complaining.:)

The only thing I am complaining about is my hand is about to fall off.:ganjamon:

:clap::loopy:

Hope your hand is feeling better. The KK nugs look so pretty too. You must have enough there to keep ya' out of trouble for a few. I made some more butter last night, gonna make some more brownies. I love them cause I get such a great body high and I sleep like a baby. Wish you the best my friend, don't forget to burp! :bravo:

Incredible OMM!!

Congrats my friend!

Also, Happy Memorial Day.

I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone that has severed in the military. Thank You for making the U.S. the greatest place in the world to live! Even with the restrictions placed on MJ we have so many freedoms to be thankful for every day!

omm,
just as i thought, i had that on one of the bottom buds of the strawberry haze, my personal curse plant, also just on one bud, at the bottom of plant...i thought maybe i kept getting water on it when i watereed and it rotted...but that is it...no mistaking that ugly....thanks for digging it out for me so i could see it....actually i've found a couple of them over the years...so now i know....thanks for the silica gel write up also....will see about getting some...you're really doing great....very happy .. yeahhhhhh...talk to ya later....lavendar:cheer::cheer:

Wowee! Those are some awesome harvests! Sorry about the rot, but you've still got a TON of buds.
When I grow up I want to have yields like you. lol Wish I could use the sunshine! Those air pots look like they work very well. You're a real good guy for helping people out. You're sure getting the experience to be a great caregiver. Excellent job!

Way to grow OMM!!! again I'm gone for a couple days any you pull up the daisies. NICE. That KandyKush has a nice look to her. very clean looking too!! My hands would be hurting too if I did exeptional trimming like that. WOW. I'm sorry to hear about the rot in the bud. I hope that your looking extra extra close for any more signs. Now especially. I'll will it away for you!!

keep up the equisit work OMM!!!

well, by your silence i bet your busy harvesting again....take care of those golden hands....i gotta feeling your going to manicure alot of buds...lol...lavendar:yahoo:

OMM, see, I turn my back for a moment(well, week or two) and you are harvesting some gorgeous buds. Once again, a very impressive grow my friend. You have certainly come a long way, and by the look of things, there's no slowing you down. My hat is off to you my friend, keep up the great work!

:clap::loopy:

Hope your hand is feeling better. The KK nugs look so pretty too. You must have enough there to keep ya' out of trouble for a few. I made some more butter last night, gonna make some more brownies. I love them cause I get such a great body high and I sleep like a baby. Wish you the best my friend, don't forget to burp! :bravo:

Hey sisco:ganjamon:
You got that right...keep me out of trouble for a while.
This will be my first shot at cannabutter so it should be fun. Hope I don't like it too much. I might just disappear for while.:yahoo:
I've got 3 jars and 3 paper bags to burp....I'm always burping something.
I found away to bundle my hand up, so it doesn't hurt. Thanks for asking.:)

Take care my freind.:ganjamon:

Incredible OMM!!

Congrats my friend!

Also, Happy Memorial Day.

I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone that has severed in the military. Thank You for making the U.S. the greatest place in the world to live! Even with the restrictions placed on MJ we have so many freedoms to be thankful for every day!

Thanks SF Believe it are not posting an other harvest in a about an hour!

Happy Memorial Day to you too!:ganjamon:

omm,
just as i thought, i had that on one of the bottom buds of the strawberry haze, my personal curse plant, also just on one bud, at the bottom of plant...i thought maybe i kept getting water on it when i watereed and it rotted...but that is it...no mistaking that ugly....thanks for digging it out for me so i could see it....actually i've found a couple of them over the years...so now i know....thanks for the silica gel write up also....will see about getting some...you're really doing great....very happy .. yeahhhhhh...talk to ya later....lavendar:cheer::cheer:

No problem Lavendar...we're in this madness together:yahoo:
Wouldn't you know it was the Strawberry Haze. Cut mine today, will post the results in an hour or so. Happy too! My friend! :ganjamon:

Wowee! Those are some awesome harvests! Sorry about the rot, but you've still got a TON of buds.
When I grow up I want to have yields like you. lol Wish I could use the sunshine! Those air pots look like they work very well. You're a real good guy for helping people out. You're sure getting the experience to be a great caregiver. Excellent job!

Well Thank You tricome:) Yea the rot was a :bump: in the road, lucky only lost a little. Be posting some more buds tonight!:) :yahoo:
I wish you were out in the sun too, that Florida sun would be great for you.
My AirPots helped me so much...they instantly made me a better grower. It's hit and miss here in Hawaii for care giving. They do not have any way for us to contact each other. No lists...no nothing. It will get better I'm sure. The man or his wife haven't called yet. I think they are frightened.
Take care my friend:ganjamon:

Way to grow OMM!!! again I'm gone for a couple days any you pull up the daisies. NICE. That KandyKush has a nice look to her. very clean looking too!! My hands would be hurting too if I did exeptional trimming like that. WOW. I'm sorry to hear about the rot in the bud. I hope that your looking extra extra close for any more signs. Now especially. I'll will it away for you!!

keep up the equisit work OMM!!!

Hi Mr J Thanks Buddy....will that rot away:yahoo:
I found a way to make it so my hand doesn't hurt any more....many Band Aids on top of one another. Works!:grinjoint: Thanks for comments on my trimming....I thought the KK was may worst so far!:grinjoint:
Love the new Avatar!

well, by your silence i bet your busy harvesting again....take care of those golden hands....i gotta feeling your going to manicure alot of buds...lol...lavendar:yahoo:

Yep at it again Lavendar You know if I'm not posting, I'm busy again.
Your favorite:smokin::smokin::smokin: The Strawberry Haze.:ganjamon:
Hand is much better...thanks :grinjoint:

OMM, see, I turn my back for a moment(well, week or two) and you are harvesting some gorgeous buds. Once again, a very impressive grow my friend. You have certainly come a long way, and by the look of things, there's no slowing you down. My hat is off to you my friend, keep up the great work!

Yep! Go house hunting and I slipped one in on ya! Thank you GMT
Those comments mean allot coming from you.:grinjoint: I hope I don't slow down...full speed ahead!:)

Back
Top Bottom